Do I download or do I receive dvd's?

I just pre-ordered the new game, can't wait! One thing that I don't understand is, will I be receiving a dvd for each episode or is the game download only?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    From what I understand: you'll download each episode as it becomes available (first episode in July, then typically one a month after that). Once all the episodes are released a DVD will be shipped if you pay the cost of shipping.
  • edited June 2009
    With Telltale, you download the episodes as they come out, and then just pay shipping to get the dvd once all episodes have been released.
  • edited June 2009
    Thanks for the quick reply, that would make sense :D
  • edited June 2009
    Although usually there's a delay between the final episode and the availability of the DVD because Telltale put together an awesome DVD packed full of bonus features for you!

(SBCG4AP final episode was in November 2008, and the DVD will be shipping this month)
  • edited June 2009
    Hi guys, I have done the pre-order, but I wanna know when I will recive the dvd, someone can help me?
  • edited June 2009
    Hi guys, I have done the pre-order, but I wanna know when I will recive the dvd, someone can help me?
    Somewhere around early 2010 I'm betting. Don't forget they'll have to add the extras and wait until they finish the episodes first. Its not like everything will be finished by July
  • edited June 2009
    To give you an idea, the last episode of Strong Bad was released in December and the DVD is supposed to be released this month.
  • edited June 2009
    But i would make sense if they make it available for xmas. But fun fun fun fun!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.