Gasp, you guys are my idols!!!

SkySky
edited June 2009 in Tales of Monkey Island
Can't breath... getting light headed... can't think straight... everything getting dark... no... must... make it... to... July... Monkeys... Everywhere....
(passes out do to excitement)

Comments

• edited June 2009
    This is wonderful news. I'm sure Telltale Games will do a great job with the series.
    I hope Maniac Mansion/Day of the Tentacle is next!
  • SkySky
    edited June 2009
    this is a great sign indeed. Now I can die happy... wait, no too early.
  • edited June 2009
    Way to go Telltale! Now about that sequel to Full Throttle. :D
  • edited June 2009
    I just screamed when I read the news a few minutes ago.
    And flooded my MSN contacts.
    And flooded my pants, too.

I remember the day Worldofmi closed its door. I almost cried, MI and Shenmue are for me the most important licences in my videogame culture. And now, this.

You give hope. You already have my money.
  • edited June 2009
    Argh! You guys need to stop putting out so much awesome stuff! I keep trying to limit how much I drop on games, but you guys keep pulling stunts like this. Curse you and your wonderful titles!
  • edited June 2009
    I'd have already preordert it, if paypal was aviable...
    I am soooo happy right now
  • edited June 2009
    What a time to be without money to buy games... Actually, I still have a Tell Tale game to install then play (my normal game computer needs an massive upgrade)
  • edited June 2009
    WOOOOT !

I flooded my MSN contacts and nearly wet my pants too ;-)

Already ordered.
  • edited June 2009
    When I saw the Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition preview, I humorously quoted "That's the second greatest news I've ever heard!."

After finding out about Tales of Monkey Island, I realize that this statement is true.
  • edited June 2009
    tredlow wrote: »
    When I saw the Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition preview, I humorously quoted "That's the second greatest news I've ever heard!."

I've seen this today too and really don't like the new Guybrush in this special edition. But the rest surely looks great.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.