Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• RIP WTD :c

1) There's a go kart track over there.

Everyone is picking the love boat, but I have to choose this one. Trust me, I'd love some SweetSOMEO action as much as the rest of you, and where better than a love boat ride? It's dark, has narrow tunnels, sharp turns, some dead ends, a perfect place for romance.....and for walkers to sneak up on you. Haven't any of you played L4D2? And mirror maze is just asking for trouble. Go Kart track is a large open space so no walkers can sneak up on them, so they'd just run through it.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S A LOT OF OPTIONS

3) Pro, you can go with him. We'll stay here to keep a look out.

TWDFan needs someone to go with him, and I think Pro is the best person to go. WTW should stay behind so Salt isn't alone (not that I think he would betray them, but they don't know that) and Angel should stay too because PLEASE DON'T KILL THE DOG.

AWESOMEO (!) Save SweetPeaClem. WTD and SweetPea were both in trouble. I looked over at SweetPea and started running towards her, I wa

• Shiat, you're right. I thought the love boat was the safest because of the water, but it's a small space.
    I'm changing it.

RIP WTD :c 1) There's a go kart track over there. Everyone is picking the love boat, but I have to choose this one. Trust me, I'd love

• Good. SweetPeaDuck stays alive!

WTD :c I feel like shiat. 1) There's a go kart track over there. 3) Pro, you can go with him. We'll stay here to keep a look out.

• How? :o

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Good. SweetPeaDuck stays alive!

• Well, you guys aren't going to the love boat, so yeah.

How?

• 1) There's a go kart track over there. Escaping on a go-kart sounds fun.

4) Pro and Salt. You two can go with TWDFan, I'll stay here with Angel.
    Alt text

AWESOMEO (!) Save SweetPeaClem. WTD and SweetPea were both in trouble. I looked over at SweetPea and started running towards her, I wa

• NO! WTD! darn it !

2) There's a love boat ride over there. (because love boat obviously)

10) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though

• That meme is perfect.

JonGon posted: »

1) There's a go kart track over there. Escaping on a go-kart sounds fun. 4) Pro and Salt. You two can go with TWDFan, I'll stay here with Angel.

• I ignored it? Was it that comment where you said it was funny that you called Shadow a boy? Lol.

In the story I'll say early 20's, same thing with WtW.

sardines posted: »

I tried to mention it, but Lee ignored my reply, so I assumed the answer was no. :?

• All those years of being player 2. Luigi has had enough!

Oh? Is that so? Then let me explain our "situation". In the vid below you're Waluigi, I'm Luigi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtrZJD56mJY&feature=player_detailpage

• Them darn bandits!

Hmm, I don't have a least favorite.

Pro, who's your LEAST favorite character to write?

• Who would you say is the most difficult character to write, and who would you say is the easiest to write?

Them darn bandits! Hmm, I don't have a least favorite.

• I think it's Angel.

Them darn bandits! Hmm, I don't have a least favorite.

• You, ATR! Jk.

The easiest are Pro, TWDFan, WtW, Salt and Tobi, because I already know what I have planned for them later on. Same thing with the school and BOAT group.

I wanted you guys to pick the zoo for the farm group, now I have to make up some other thing, lol. There's only two of them now, as well.

The new people were hard to introduce, except for Emu, Rafoli, Broken, AC, CC, Twistee and Shadow.

For the new people in Ch.3. I already have something planned out, hopefully it'll be easier for me.

Who would you say is the most difficult character to write, and who would you say is the easiest to write?

• Oh, I went back and checked... and you're right, I didn't actually ask even though I remembered doing so, I just mentioned that being funny :P Oops! Kinda hard to expect you to respond when I forget to actually ask the question.

I'd prefer my character stayed youngish, at the very least 18, but it's your story so do whatever you think is best I suppose!

Sorry for the trouble!

I ignored it? Was it that comment where you said it was funny that you called Shadow a boy? Lol. In the story I'll say early 20's, same thing with WtW.

• Nah, no trouble! B]

Well, since you wanted to be a vet and that you had already graduated high school, I wanted to age you up just a bit. That's all, haha.

sardines posted: »

Oh, I went back and checked... and you're right, I didn't actually ask even though I remembered doing so, I just mentioned that being funny

• SweetSOMEO

make it a reality.

2) There's a love boat ride over there. SweetSOMEO I just hope this doesn't backfire.... 2) I'll go along with him. I'll take Angel as well. Don't you dare kill Angel!

• I wonder what would've happened if they went to the zoo instead...Anyway...now WTD is dead and those two are on their own in the middle of an attraction park...great..just great.. R.I.P. WTD...and all those who died in the wakes of our votes...

Alt text

Anyway...they should probably go to either the Go Kart or the Love Tunnel...I feel like the Love Tunnel might be a bit ironic since WTD just died and SweetDuck obviously won't happen...the Go Kart seems like a good choice, I just don't know what to expect from it...So I vote:

2) There's a love boat ride over there.

Because I love me some ironic circumstances xD

You, ATR! Jk. The easiest are Pro, TWDFan, WtW, Salt and Tobi, because I already know what I have planned for them later on. Same thing w

• No >.>

SweetPeaDuck FOREVER

SweetSOMEO make it a reality.

• punches TDM

SWEETSOMEO FTW

No >.> SweetPeaDuck FOREVER

• Ok, now the second choice( yeah I need two posts to fill THAT choice...

First thing first, TWDFan is a lousy teacher and probably not very good at shooting walkers...just my guess, just look at how bad his brother did with his teaching...

They don't know where Deceptio went and Angel could probably help in tracking him down by using his scent. It would be good for WTW to stick to Angel but like she said, she's tired. Salt is trustworthy in my opinion but we don't know if he would leave without them to look for Joe and Sardines in the meantime...

Pro is the best shooter they have and took both TWDFan and WTW under his wings.
    So decisions doesn't make itself...I vote for:

7) Pro, you should go with TWDFan. I'm trusting you with Angel.

Sorry Woodbury...but they could really use Angel to track Deceptio down right now...I might change my vote after I analyse the situation some more...

Another thing, we don't know what's going to happen next, Tobi and his crew is still "recruiting" people by force all around the place and for all we know, might stumble upon their hideout and take whoever stayed at the cabin with him...or worst...just something to keep in mind...

I wonder what would've happened if they went to the zoo instead...Anyway...now WTD is dead and those two are on their own in the middle of a

• Tackles Woodbury

SWEETSOMEO OVER MY DEAD BODY

punches TDM SWEETSOMEO FTW

• (?) Woodbury will remember this.

You dissed my OTP. Prepare to die.

Tackles Woodbury SWEETSOMEO OVER MY DEAD BODY

• edited June 2014

I have a bad feeling about this...I feel like our votes just go like this lately...
    Alt text

but....SweetSOMEO FTW

2) There's a love boat ride over there. SweetSOMEO I just hope this doesn't backfire.... 2) I'll go along with him. I'll take Angel as well. Don't you dare kill Angel!

• SWEETSOMEO WILL PREVAIL

I have a bad feeling about this...I feel like our votes just go like this lately... but....SweetSOMEO FTW

• Everyone is picking the tunnel of love because of that... lol.

SWEETSOMEO WILL PREVAIL

• Was that your intention? You said that you wanted people to pick the zoo but obviously the Amusement Park looked like a better choice to most of us....so...was that intentional ?

Everyone is picking the tunnel of love because of that... lol.

• SweetSOMEO is love, SweetSOMEO is life.

Everyone is picking the tunnel of love because of that... lol.

• edited June 2014

Nope, lol. Some people see a male and female character together, they smile at each other. "OMG I BOAT THEM!" Lol, it's pretty funny.

BTW. WTD would have still been alive if you guys picked the zoo.

Was that your intention? You said that you wanted people to pick the zoo but obviously the Amusement Park looked like a better choice to most of us....so...was that intentional ?

• so....it pretty much means that they might die in some dramatic Shakespearian way....great..xD

Nope, lol. Some people see a male and female character together, they smile at each other. "OMG I BOAT THEM!" Lol, it's pretty funny. BTW. WTD would have still been alive if you guys picked the zoo.

• Alt text

Nope, lol. Some people see a male and female character together, they smile at each other. "OMG I BOAT THEM!" Lol, it's pretty funny. BTW. WTD would have still been alive if you guys picked the zoo.

• Woodbury, do you like the idea of WTW being a older sister figure to Shadow?

SweetSOMEO is love, SweetSOMEO is life.

• PRO I WAS GOING TO PICK THE ZOO BUT I COULDN'T VOTE BECAUSE I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL VISITING MY NANA.

FUCCKKKKKK I RUINED EVERYTHING

• Duck has quacked for the final time...

Alt text

• I even try to give some small hints in the parts, heh.

It wasn't your fault, the majority was voting for the amusement park. I don't think your vote would have changed it.

PRO I WAS GOING TO PICK THE ZOO BUT I COULDN'T VOTE BECAUSE I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL VISITING MY NANA. FUCCKKKKKK I RUINED EVERYTHING

• Yeah, sure, that sounds cool. If we ever meet in the story.... ahem Pro ahem

Woodbury, do you like the idea of WTW being a older sister figure to Shadow?

• Maybe it would have v_v

Even if it didn't, I still wouldn't have voted for WTD to die.

I even try to give some small hints in the parts, heh. It wasn't your fault, the majority was voting for the amusement park. I don't think your vote would have changed it.

• Why couldn't be lost in the herd? ;-; He could of pulled a Kenny and appear in chapter 3 ;-;

Duck has quacked for the final time...

• cough cough wink wink nudge nudge

Yeah, sure, that sounds cool. If we ever meet in the story.... ahem Pro ahem

Sign in to comment in this discussion.