Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Nothing! <3

Why do I WHAT?

• edited June 2014

That's what I thought.

And you'll still never beat my high score.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Nothing!

• I will!

That's what I thought. And you'll still never beat my high score.

• Over my dead body.

I will!

• That can be arranged. B]

Haha, jk WtW.

Over my dead body.

• If you're going to kill me, make sure Joe's there so he can watch and be tormented for all eternity.

That can be arranged. B] Haha, jk WtW.

• Pfffft! We'll see, we'll see ;)

Over my dead body.

• MAKE IT HAPPEN, LEE!

That can be arranged. B] Haha, jk WtW.

• Whyyy?? Noncy and I will be really sad :(

If you're going to kill me, make sure Joe's there so he can watch and be tormented for all eternity.

• Lol, WtW and her little evil ways. >B]

If you're going to kill me, make sure Joe's there so he can watch and be tormented for all eternity.

• train for physical muscular development and size or if you're going to be one of those guys that is completely concentrating on straight there is a there is a combination in here and yes muscle size does Premium Pure Forskolin help restraint but they’re not 100 percent related so you do have to be conscious that you do kind of have to make that decision for yourself if your overall look in your overall size is more important than the number on the barbell if it is these are kids are really going to help you yet that cool that you're after so as an example house will be doing barbell curls here now this goal here is to put on size so he's really choosing a week is gonnaput the maximum load forces muscles to grow appropriate lastingly some muscle a couple usually do you know to 45minutes on the side but that's not going to stimulate growth you choosing a Wiki because you knew up but the maximum load you can see him you're applying all the three tips that we just give you awesome I hope you apply this recaps and hope these three trips are very useful for you because you have to use them if in fact you want to reach a maximum physical development goals I'm if you know you so choose it strengthens the most important thing that's cool too but at least now you have the choice and you know exactly how to go after what you want call about was not on everybody so love you so surely you're losing weight whose body fat you know you want to lose up man boobscenter you know you want to lose their way and you want to build live the more muscle my boo some also like that you don't love me no flat and skinny you been trying other things over and over
    http://roniblake.skyrock.com/3221170601-What-is-an-Ideal-Weight-Loss-Experts-Review-And-Premium-Pure-Forskolin.html

• I told you he was too young!

Nice! I taught my bro how to shoot! 2) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan.

• 1) No, PAP. We leave tonight. Go out there and ask the new people to help us. We can't wait around.

This is the same thing as episode 3, Guilty is the same as Kenny! It will work out! I

I hope.....

Deceptio (!) Shoot a couple of them. Lead them my way and then run back, to the spot when I get some distance between them. I needed t

• But daaaad, there's no age limit for defending yourself in an apocalypse :(

I told you he was too young!

• gtfo

armyspy posted: »

train for physical muscular development and size or if you're going to be one of those guys that is completely concentrating on straight the

• I agree, that's some pretty bad teaching skills dude...He hit one in the head by accident !! The rest was just him wasting his ammo on the walkers xD

Lol, too bad you didn't teach him enough.

• look at my face.. look at it carefully...

Alt text

train for physical muscular development and size or if you're going to be one of those guys that is completely concentrating on straight the

• Don't back talk me mister, or I'll give you an ass whoopin'.

But daaaad, there's no age limit for defending yourself in an apocalypse

• I'm sooreh ;-;

Don't back talk me mister, or I'll give you an ass whoopin'.

• edited June 2014

Indeed, taking their time does sound like a good solution, communication is key after all and doing things hastily could get them in trouble.

On the other side, we don't know what Tobi has planned for the new people. For all we know, characters might be killed off because they didn't leave soon enough...if there's one thing I learned since I've been part of this: is to vote wisely. Even then, Pro can throw us some curveballs along the way that we didn't see coming. Robert Kirkman would be proud...

This is an interesting plethora of choices so far.

For this one, I think they should indeed wait it out a bit longer. Their plan sounds as good as Kenny's plan when he attempted to escape the truck at the beginning of In Harm's Way. It's pretty much : I'm gonna punch the first sonuvabitch I see. Then i'm gonna take his gun and use it to shoot the NEXT sonuvabitch I see.

It's bound to fail without proper planning, if anything, someone else might add more to their new plan along the way. So I vote :

2) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan.

Hopefully, nothing too bad will happen if they wait and come up with a better plan later...

2) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan. The best escapes are thoroughly pl

• 2) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan.

Deceptio (!) Shoot a couple of them. Lead them my way and then run back, to the spot when I get some distance between them. I needed t

• 2) Wait for him to pack. Follow him and see where he goes.

Awesomesauce.

Dont_Look_Back (!) Let's go to the left, into that neighborhood. CSB sighed and turned to look at me."Let's go to the left, into that

• That gif is so perfect i don't even know what to do with myself.

REUNITED! and 2) Wait for him to pack. Follow him and see where he goes. Oh and Pro, when was Kunny introduced into the story and did he ever comment? I'm trying to find his profile pic for the lounge but I can't find him anywhere!

• OMG THIS GIF

JonGon posted: »

Oh yea, that Jewf and ATR part was bomb!

• 2) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan.

This thread is so awesome, tho.

• 2) wait for a few days.

• Alt text

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited June 2014

Alt text

• IT WAS ME.

Alt text

So far the vote is 9 to save SweetPeaClem, 3 to save WTD, and 1 to run away.

• Alt text

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL REUNION I CANT SHOOT.... OH WHAT AM I SAYING? I'LL SHOOT THEM ANYWAY.

2) Wait and follow

Dont_Look_Back (!) Let's go to the left, into that neighborhood. CSB sighed and turned to look at me."Let's go to the left, into that

• The way it's rocking..... DAYUM, YOU TWO ARE GETTING IT ON!

I think one of us is gonna die soon ;c

• Alt text

Well it looks like people were able to beat me on the previous vote. THEY DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO KILL.

Oh so people are finally retaliating? This is gonna be interesting. I honestly don't know what to choose, I'll let the others plot against me and i'll deal with the shit that comes at my face.

• GTFO

Alt text

• 1) No, PAP. We leave tonight. Go out there and ask the new people to help us. We can't wait around

The community has already begun to fall less workers for Tobi YES

• Alt text

• OMGOG JOHNNY DEPP I FREAK OUT WHENEVER I SEE JOHNNY DEPP HE'S MAH BABEH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• Alt text

Yeah Depp is awesome

Azlyn posted: »

OMGOG JOHNNY DEPP I FREAK OUT WHENEVER I SEE JOHNNY DEPP HE'S MAH BABEH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Yeah Depp is awesome

• Alt text

God, i loooove me some Johnny Depp.

Markd4547 posted: »

Yeah Depp is awesome

• 1) No, PAP. We leave tonight. Go out there and ask the new people to help us. We can't wait around

Sign in to comment in this discussion.