Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Lol, I found that pic.

I wanted to try it. Pretty good actually. B]

LOL WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING PRO THAT'S NOT HOW YOU EAT OREOS!!! XD

• Just let it win already! :p

That's three for #10. It might win!

• 10) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though.

WtW's Part: 10) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though. Wins!

• My mind is blown. I've never even thought about trying that before. o_O

Lol, I found that pic. I wanted to try it. Pretty good actually. B]

• they should manufacture Oreo cereals...not very healthy but probably damn good :D

Lol, I found that pic. I wanted to try it. Pretty good actually. B]

• My God..... I hope that's not true. </3

Emu and his crew are going on a supply run, if they do in fact come across you and Salt while scavenging the place you're staying at, what do you think they'll do to Angel...I just hope I'm wrong about this one...

• I hope for you and Angel....but it is a possible outcome...

My God..... I hope that's not true. </3

• Alt text

WtW's Part: 10) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though. Wins!

• I bet if I looked in my step dad's stash of sugary shit, I'd find a whole bunch of good stuff.

Hmmm... actually, that gives me a good idea. >:D

they should manufacture Oreo cereals...not very healthy but probably damn good

• Done! #10 wins this one!

Just let it win already!

• YAY! Now you can continue your awesomeness! :3

Done! #10 wins this one!

• They had them! I don't know if they still do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CcwCfNL6-8

• looks delish...great now i'm hungry xD

They had them! I don't know if they still do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CcwCfNL6-8

• edited June 2014

VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

AWEOSOMEO WILL SUGGEST GOING OVER TO THE LOVE BOAT

WTW WILL GO WITH TWDFAN AND WILL LEAVE ANGEL WITH PRO AND SALT

AWESOMEO (!) Save SweetPeaClem. WTD and SweetPea were both in trouble. I looked over at SweetPea and started running towards her, I wa

• I WAS RIGHT LOOK WHAT I FOUND

Alt text

• You guys are the awesome ones! Going to start now. B]

YAY! Now you can continue your awesomeness!

• Awesome !! :D I'll see what I have...I don't think I have any Oreos...only my family's cat which is named Oreo...xD

I WAS RIGHT LOOK WHAT I FOUND

• Lol, the Oreos are pretty old. He got them when they were still giving away Stanley Cup tickets.

Awesome !! I'll see what I have...I don't think I have any Oreos...only my family's cat which is named Oreo...xD

• Stanley Cups...Ha! We haven't won any since my generation was born in 1993...yet WE invented the damn thing...lousy Canadians...

Lol, the Oreos are pretty old. He got them when they were still giving away Stanley Cup tickets.

• Alt text I'm Still Waiting ....

• edited June 2014

Welcome_to_Woodbury

(!) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though.

I sighed and looked at them."I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though."

"Fine. I don't know where Deceptio might have run off to, but you guys should check The Spot out first." Pro told us.

"The Spot?" Salt said.

"Just a place we go to if we ever split up." Pro explained.

BANG! BANG! BANG! We heard more shots in the distance."Come on, WtW. Let's go!" TWDFan told me.

I knelt down to look at Angel."Stay here, Angel. I'll be back later." I told her and hugged her.

TWDFan held the door open and I made my way over."Remember to only use your guns if you absolutely have to." Pro told us before we left.

We nodded and headed out. I was still pretty tired, but I needed to help TWDFan find his little brother."We have to check The Spot. He might be there." TWDFan told me as we were running through the woods.

"Agreed. I hope he's there." I said to him.

"Can't believe he ran off with one of my guns. I knew I shouldn't have told him where I hid my spare." TWDFan said.

"Does Randomz know that you've been teaching him how to shoot a gun?"

"No. I only showed Deceptio three times, but for barely ten minutes. With those gun shots that we heard, I hope he didn't end up accidentally shooting himself."

"I'm sure he's okay. He was worried about Randomz, and probably went out to go look for him. I'm hoping that kid went to The Spot." I told TWDFan as we were getting closer.

"Shit!" TWDFan said as a small group of walkers were in front of us. We quickly hid behind some trees."We have to sneak around them." TWDFan whispered to me.

I nodded and waited for a few of them to pass by. TWDFan started going around them. I quietly followed and we made our way behind a big tree. Pro taught us how to move around stealthily, we could get around these walkers with no problem. TWDFan peeked out and let me know that it was clear. I made my way over to another tree and checked the area. The walkers were farther away and heading in the opposite direction. I motioned TWDFan to move up. He made his way over and we looked around again. The coast was clear, so we got up and started running towards The Spot.

"That was unexpected." I said to him.

"Yeah, hopefully we don't run into more of them." He replied. We finally reached The Spot and the place was full of more walkers, coming out of the woods."Me and my big mouth..."

"Damn it! I should've stayed back, I could've been sleeping by now." I said while shaking my head.

"Bro?" We heard a voice and looked up, it was his brother sitting on a tree branch.

"Deceptio! What the hell are you doing out here?!" TWDFan asked him.

"I was looking for our father!" Deceptio replied.

"Get down here, Deceptio! Don't you see all the walkers in the area! With all our recent gun fire activity here, it was only a matter of time before this place got overrun." TWDFan said while looking around at all the walkers heading towards us.

"I'm staying up here. I'm not leaving until our father comes back. I'm sure he'll check this place first. Him and Bananas will be here soon." Deceptio said while looking over at the horde.

TWDFan palmed his face and sighed."Deceptio. We can't stay here, that horde its getting closer! We have to go!" TWDFan was getting angry.

"Shut up, TWDFan! I said I'm staying up here!"

"Unbelievable, you're going to get us killed!"

"Both of you, shut up! That horde is getting closer to us, and if Deceptio isn't moving... then we have to fight them off." I told them.

"Are you insane?! There's too many of them, we don't have a lot of ammo!" TWDFan told me.

"Duh! I'm crazy, and I want to go back to get some sleep!" I said to them. I was getting cranky and wanted to return ASAP.

I ran over to the open field and knelt down on one knee. I started shooting at the walkers in the distance with my MP5. *Bruppa! Bruppa!

"Ugh... fuck this. Deceptio, if you're going to stay here... at least help us out. That's my 9MM, right?" I heard TWDFan say.

"Alright." Deceptio replied and made his way down."Yeah, it is."

"Good. Let's go help WtW. It's time to teach you how to shoot some more."

They made their way over to me and TWDFan was explaining to Deceptio how to shoot and aim properly. I was busy killing some walkers, it was like practice all over again, except this time I had moving targets. I was still pretty good, pulling off some headshots and knocking them down. I looked over to TWDFan and Deceptio as they were shooting back at the walkers. TWDFan asked him why he shot the gun in the first place, and Deceptio thought it was a good way to get their attention. He was the reason why the horde was making their way to us. I remembered how earlier at the mall, there was a huge horde just outside the front of the mall. I kept wondering how Pro and Salt were doing with Angel.

Then it hit me... The horde from the mall was making their way towards the woods, in the Cabins direction. The walkers that we snuck around before getting to The Spot were also making their way to the cabin. I stopped firing my gun."Oh my God..." I said out loud.

"What?! What is it?" TWDFan asked while shooting his M16.

"The horde from the mall earlier is going in the cabin's direction!" I told them. They both turned to me and TWDFan looked shocked. We looked around and more walkers were coming out of the left and right side of the woods now."We have to get out of here!"

"No! I'm staying!" Deceptio shouted at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you! We need to leave!" TWDFan told him.

"I'm staying here! I already told you." BANG! He said and then fired his gun at the walkers.

TWDFan grabbed Deceptio's arm and it caught him by surprise.BANG! Deceptio fired his gun by accident and it caught TWDFan in the leg."AHH!" He yelled out and fell to the ground.

"No, TWDFan! I'm sorry! I-I didn't..." Deceptio looked scared.

"Agh... What the hell?!" He yelled out.

"Fuck... Deceptio keep firing your gun! We have to keep them away from us!" I said to him.

He looked up at me and nodded."TWDFan grabbed his M16 and started firing as well. The walkers were starting to get closer to us. We couldn't leave TWDFan behind, but I was worried for Angel and the others. It seemed like we weren't going to make it out of this...

JonGon

After we found CSB and DLB, we decided to keep going down the road without wasting any time. I had my window rolled down and Randomz was telling me where to go. ATR and her sister were talking about what they have gone through. I overheard that their parents were probably dead. I felt bad for these kids, because we never went back to the city to make sure their parents were alive. There wasn't any time to go back and the city was overrun. Most likely, anyone who stayed would have died by now.

We drove for a while, passing the town that we used to go on supply runs for. We were basically heading back, the same way we took when we all left. We made a turn into the woods and then Randomz told me to let him out.

"Are you sure, man? It's pretty dark out here." I told him.

"Don't worry about it. I have a flashlight, I'm just going to go check the place out first, and let the others know. I'll come back here to let you guys know what they say." Randomz told me.

"Alright. Be careful." I told him and he walked away.

We were parked in a dirt road. I didn't know how long we were going to wait for Randomz to return, but I hoped that the rest of the group would let us join. Everyone was chatting in the back of the pickup, except for Noncy. ATR and DLB were still talking as well. I kept remembering about Rich, how he just ended up losing his mind over the loss of his brother. We were only a little over a month into this, and people were already going crazy. It made me wonder if we would be able to survive this any longer.

"And that's how we ended up with you guys." I heard CSB making friends with the group.

"Even though we fought a lot... I really did miss you." I could hear ATR and DLB being happy to have each other back.

BANG! Bruppa! Blam! I could hear gunshots in the distance.

"Whoa, did anyone else hear that?" Clayton asked.

"I heard it too." Firedog replied.

"Yeah, gunshots for sure." Puncake said to us.

"Should we check it out? It could be Randomz." I told the group.

"Definitely, man." Belan said to me.

"I agree, we need to at least check it out." Paul told us.

Everyone agreed, and I started driving the pickup forward. I went out of the dirt road and onto the street."Holy shit!" Jewf said as we all saw a huge horde of walkers in front of the mall and heading into the woods.

"I've never seen so many of them at once!" ATR said.

"Looks like they're heading into the woods, over there." CSB told us."Think it's where the gun shots came from?" He asked.

"Maybe... Randomz could be over there, but I don't know." I told them.

"What should we do?" DLB asked us.

"Think we should check it out?" Puncake asked.

"Could be dangerous. I don't know about this, guys." Paul said to us.

"Man don't worry about it. We can take care of it." Clayton told him.

The horde was making their way into the other side of the woods. They were still a long distance from us, and they wouldn't spot us from here. I wasn't sure if the gun shots came from Randomz and his people, but he did run off in that direction. What were we going to do?...

1) Say nothing.

2) Man, fuck this. That's too many of them, we should leave.

3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group.

VOTING IS CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

• edited June 2014

So am I still waiting

For this world to stop hating

Can't find a good reason

Can't find hope to believe in

Puncake32 posted: »

I'm Still Waiting ....

• 3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group.

Hope this isn't a bad choice...

Welcome_to_Woodbury (!) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though. I sighed and looked at them."I'll go along with him.

• edited June 2014

I don't see why it would be, unless Pro is tricking us and plans to kill TWDFan, his brother, father and WTW because we voted to check it out, it's most likely them trying to defend themselves from the horde of walkers and they REALLY could use some help right now...

3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group.

I think this one is a no-brainer. I really don't think there's any other valid choices but #3 for this one.

sardines posted: »

3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group. Hope this isn't a bad choice...

• I'm getting closer to Noncy, I can just tell <3 <3 <3 <3

JonGon: 3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group.

Welcome_to_Woodbury (!) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though. I sighed and looked at them."I'll go along with him.

• What if Noncy dies? xD

I'm getting closer to Noncy, I can just tell JonGon: 3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

ignore

• NO DON'T SAY THAT ;_;

Noncy will never die.........

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What if Noncy dies? xD

• Noncy is no god.

NO DON'T SAY THAT ;_; Noncy will never die.........

• Dude...don't ruin the moment for her :P Hopefully they'll get together like they always wanted.

Noncy is no god.

• YOU RUIN EVERYTHING TDM.

Noncy is no god.

• That's why I exist :D

YOU RUIN EVERYTHING TDM.

• Puny mortal.

Noncy is no god.

• Holy shit! It's Noncy! Run away!

Alt text

Puny mortal.

• 3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group.

• edited June 2014

PostApocalypticPaul

(!) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan.

"Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan." Guilty told me.

"Good, I think that would be best for all of us." I replied.

"Can't wait to get my hands on that piece of shit Tobi."

"You will, Guilty. You just have to relax for now."

Guilty sighed."I know, man. Hey listen, sorry for being a dick back there and knocking you down. If I hadn't done that, we wouldn't be in this mess."

"Don't worry about it. You've been under a lot of stress as of late."

"I've been in this hell hole for a month now, and it's driving me insane, having to listen to that asshole Tobi!"

"We'll think of a way to escape. We just need to see who these new people are, hopefully we can convince them."

"If not, then fuck that. We'll leave without them. We don't need to waste our time trying to convince them, PAP. If they don't want to leave, then we go without them."

"It'll be tougher without more people... but you're right. I think for now we should wait until Valky ranks up again, so far I haven't gotten on Tobi's bad side... at least I hope not. If I can rank up as well, then two of us might be able to have guns."

"Hmm, probably. They'll teach you how to use it as well, from what Valky told me. I guess we could do that."

The door opened and Emu walked in."Just checking up on you maggots. Ah, I see he's up."

"He's up, but not feeling any better. He just needs to rest a lot and get some food."

"Well then, hope you maggots like canned spaghetti, cause that's what we're having for supper." Emu told us."I'm out of here. I'll tell Tobi what you said." He told us and then walked out.

"Can't wait to kill that fucking guy." Guilty said to me.

"That guy's a dick, I want to get rid of him, too."

Guilty smiled."That's more like it, PAP."

After sitting down for a bit, Tobi walked in the door."PAP. I need to have a word with you."

"Alright, Tobi. I'll be out in a minute."

"Now." Tobi said to me.

I got up and we walked out the door. I saw the teenage boy from earlier, standing next to Tobi."What is it?"

"Get to the back and help the others. They're building a green house. Guilty doesn't need a babysitter, you've been there almost all day and it's already nighttime. Go help them and then come back for some supper."

"Yes, Tobi. I'll get to the back right now."

"Good. Don't keep them waiting." Tobi said to me. He looked down at the teenage boy."Let's go, Shadow."

Perfect. This was my chance to get to know the new people. I looked around and noticed that Valky wasn't out here, I was hoping she would be in the back with them as well. If we could convince them, it would make our plan to escape much, easier...

AWESOMEO

(!) There's a love boat ride over there.

"There's a love boat ride over there." I told SweetPea while pointing it out.

She looked over at me."Um... so?"

I turned to her."Well with the water, maybe the walkers won't be able to get us."

She looked down."Hmm, maybe you're right. Okay, let's go." She said to me.

We made our way around the counter, and waited for a clear opening. Once it was clear, we got up and started running over to the love boat ride. We could see that the small heart shaped boats were still moving, this ride seemed to lead to the other side without going around in a circle. We quickly made our way over and hopped on a boat. Soon we were heading inside the tunnel.

It was dark in here, there were little cupid statues to the side and stars filled the ceiling."This is beautiful. I've never been on this type of ride before." SweetPea said.

"Well we're not here because we're on a date, heh." I said to her.

"I know, silly. I'm just wondering why you picked this place."

"Um... I don't know, actually. I just thought it was the best spot. There's water in the tunnel, and I doubt those dumb walkers would try to swim their way in here." I told her.

We made it deeper into the tunnel and weird hypnotic music was playing. The ceiling had hearts and pink clouds hanging down."Do you think we'll be able to survive this?" She asked me.

I looked down."I hope so, SweetPea. I really do..."

"Remember when you used to visit me during the summers, and you would always bring me a slice of pizza?"

"Haha, I do remember that. Man, you really love pizza. I wish those two crazy guys hadn't followed me back to the farm. I had a slice for you, but they ruined everything."

"Oh? I didn't know you brought me a slice of pizza. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well... After they shot Betsy, Stache died and I got shot. Everything had gone to shit, I just threw it away because I thought it wouldn't have made you feel better."

"You've been through a lot. Getting injured back in the city, getting shot in the shoulder twice!"

"We've all had it rough. Even you."

SweetPea took off her small backpack and took out an apple."Mokonage gave me this apple when we left the underground tunnel. He told me that it might be the last one I ever have. If we had stayed back there, we probably wouldn't have gotten ourselves into this mess." She said and then frowned.

"If we had stayed, we probably would have died. You made the right call by voting to leave. Don't blame yourself for what happened, I remember when I blamed myself for Stache's death. You helped me get through that, you told me it wasn't my fault and that you didn't blame me for it." I told her and then looked down.

She put the apple back in her backpack and closed it. She gave me a hug."You're right. We shouldn't blame ourselves for their deaths. It's sad, but things happened for a reason. We can't go back and change them, it's like you said. It's the way things are now."

We reached the end of the tunnel and we saw a man standing on the side."Aww, now ain't that cute?" He said. SweetPea aimed the rifle at him."Whoa! Hey now, I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said with a smile.

The boat was still moving, I was staring at him."Who are you?!"

"Don't worry about that. Tell her to put the gun away, and then maybe we can talk." He told me.

Me and SweetPea got out of the boat and we were a few feet away from the man. He was still looking at us."What are you doing here?" SweetPea asked while aiming her gun.

"Heh, that's for me to know and for you to find out, IF you put the gun away." He kept talking with a smile on his face.

The man didn't look worried, he put his hands in his pockets."I just want to... talk. There's no need to go around pointing that gun at anyone you see." He said with a raised brow.

"How can we trust you?" I asked him.

"Truth is, you can't. Truth is, how can we trust anybody?" He replied.

"How long have you been here?" SweetPea asked him.

"Long enough, or maybe not that long. You see the thing is, I don't really like talking to people that have their rifle's pointed at me."

"Then talk to me." I said to him. I had the shotgun down and the rifle on my back. They were both out of ammo, but he didn't know that.

He raised his brow again and smirked."Sorry. I'm not saying anything to you, go ahead and shoot me, if that's what you want. I even have supplies in my bag that might be useful to you guys. You can just take them from my lifeless corpse. Just get it done with and continue on your way. No big deal, right?"

"What should we do, AWESOMEO?" SweetPea whispered to me.

We didn't know who this creepy guy was. What he was doing in the amusement park, and why he was waiting for us at the end of the tunnel. We didn't know what he wanted with us...

1) Shoot him, SweePea. We'll take his stuff.

2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk."

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• JonGon: 3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group

• Hahahahaha you got shot in the leg

TWDFan86 posted: »

JonGon: 3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

1) Shoot him, SweePea. We'll take his stuff. ( Not taking any chances )

BTW, Lee. Am I the most mentioned character in this chapter? xD In every chapter that takes place is the warehouse I make a cameo.

PostApocalypticPaul (!) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan. "Fine. We

• Alt text

Hahahahaha you got shot in the leg

Sign in to comment in this discussion.