I demand compensation!

edited June 2009 in Tales of Monkey Island
How the hell am I supposed to concentrate on work today? I've already wasted half the business day reading posts and news and watching trailers and clips on TMI (and, to be fair on SMI:SE) and facbooking and emailing my friends about this news.

I can't do any work, too busy following all the discussion threads everywhere.

On top of that I'm going to pre-order the PC version today, so I'll probably be down about $300 by the end of the day. And I'll be buying them for the Wii in due course.

Thanks Telltale, thanks very much. :mad:

Comments

• edited June 2009
    haha I had the same problem. From about noon on my productivity went absolutely to zero.
  • edited June 2009
    haha anyone else think this is the best e3 in years.
  • edited June 2009
    E3 has already been won by this announcement. Anything else is just gravy... (Except for Valve announcing a solid release date on Half Life 2 Episode 3, please?)
  • edited June 2009
    Hehe.. I've been doing exactly the same :) and JP we didnt even have to start a save monkey island site this time..
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah, work is going to be non-existent today.
  • edited June 2009
    I was just thinking how I was being really good and not spending money on things I didn't absolutely need......and then I get another MI game dangled in front of me. There is no way I can not get this immediately.

Oh and yeah, last 5 hours...... only reading monkey island updates.
  • edited June 2009
    You know, Monkey Island back... FinalFantasy IV sequel... I mean, if they make a Day of the Tentacle (or Maniac Mansion) remake it will be like being dreaming... by the way, TellTale RULES! I am sure they persuaded LucasArts on making this happening!
  • edited June 2009
    ye atm i cant work, my drool is destroying my keyboard...gg TT gg

<3
Sign in to comment in this discussion.