Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• That's what happens when you have siblings in a ZA.

Hahahahaha you got shot in the leg

• That's also what happens when you're a shitty teacher. >:3

TWDFan86 posted: »

That's what happens when you have siblings in a ZA.

• What if he's got more people with him? ): I'm scared to vote to shoot...

But I'm scared to vote to talk too. Aaaaaaugh!

I guess... It does sound like a trap, the way he suggested taking his stuff. So...

2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk."

PostApocalypticPaul (!) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan. "Fine. We

• I'm shitty at everything, so that's not surprising.

That's also what happens when you're a shitty teacher. >:3

• HEY!

You're not shitty at being nice and being a fun guy.

tackles woodbury

Stop torturing him >.>

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm shitty at everything, so that's not surprising.

• Ummm...... shit. I'm bad at these types of choices.

AWESOMEO: 2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk."

Btw. #SWEETSOMEO FOR LIFE

PostApocalypticPaul (!) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan. "Fine. We

• Lmao, really? I didn't even notice while typing them up, man. Haha.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

1) Shoot him, SweePea. We'll take his stuff. ( Not taking any chances ) BTW, Lee. Am I the most mentioned character in this chapter? xD In every chapter that takes place is the warehouse I make a cameo.

• punches TDM

I DO WHAT I WANT

HEY! You're not shitty at being nice and being a fun guy. tackles woodbury Stop torturing him >.>

• 3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be randomz.

Welcome_to_Woodbury (!) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though. I sighed and looked at them."I'll go along with him.

• DLB be like... "Elmer"

Lmao!

punches TDM I DO WHAT I WANT

• Hard choice, this guy seems like he would attack them.
    Shooting him would be bad cause he might have a group.
    But "talking" to him might be dangerous too, he could be a bandit.

I pick 2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk"

• Well....apparently they're out of ammo...so even if they wanted to shoot, that shady guy would call them on their bluff so...might as well play it cool and get to know the guy's intention...I would still be on the defensive though, in case things get hairy...

2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk."

There's not really any other options here...without ammo, shooting him ain't even an option. Maybe he's not that bad anyway...but with the apocalypse and all, I wouldn't be too sure about that...It's a tough world out there without people you can trust...

Hopefully they might've found a safe haven...although I wouldn't count on it...

sardines posted: »

What if he's got more people with him? ): I'm scared to vote to shoot... But I'm scared to vote to talk too. Aaaaaaugh! I guess... It

• Lol, I'm fun?

HEY! You're not shitty at being nice and being a fun guy. tackles woodbury Stop torturing him >.>

• edited June 2014

AWESOMEO: 2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk."

• Sweetsomeo?
    I boat it.

Ummm...... shit. I'm bad at these types of choices. AWESOMEO: 2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk." Btw. #SWEETSOMEO FOR LIFE

• Can't wait till CH 3, i wanna see what Lee has planned for the great Pokemon master, Gary Oak.

• 2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk."

• TWD86 got shot in the leg lol I love it

3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group.

I must see what's around there the gunshots have my curiosity

Welcome_to_Woodbury (!) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though. I sighed and looked at them."I'll go along with him.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Dammit, I became what I have always feared I would become...

A part of a love triangle, that people will compare to...

gulp.. Twilight

runs away while screaming in horror and jumps out of the window

It had to be done...

• Canned spagetti I love that food I'm starting to like that community

1) Shoot him, SweePea. We'll take his stuff.

Kill or be killed sacrifices must be made to survive I love to say the ZA is like a disney movie where morals gives you the happy ending but it's the complete opposite morals gets you killed. This guy sounds to risky to me wanting to be shot his a psycho KILL HIM

• I want to be your rival. My bulbasaur will destroy you. And your grandpa wont care that you won the league, heck he only came to the league for me!

Gary-Oak posted: »

Can't wait till CH 3, i wanna see what Lee has planned for the great Pokemon master, Gary Oak.

• Oh, you picked a grass type Pokemon?
    In that case, i'll pick a fire type.

I want to be your rival. My bulbasaur will destroy you. And your grandpa wont care that you won the league, heck he only came to the league for me!

• 3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group.

• She looked over at me."Um... so?" Lol, yep, that's me.

2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk." I feel like it's a bad choice, but who knows. :c

• King, huh. Get lost, impostor. There can only be one king.

Hmm, probably Tobi. I feel like you guys haven't fully seen what he's capable of. Mwuahahahaha! B] I AM THE KING AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!! Still interested in seeing how the others develop and come face me.

• AH, Gary motherfuckin Oak.

Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

Oh, you picked a grass type Pokemon? In that case, i'll pick a fire type.

• That's funny, coming from my slave worker.

King, huh. Get lost, impostor. There can only be one king.

• I LOVE THIS! XDDD

This is how I want to kill @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epLhpo2HCmY&list=FLlhQQHICigyXCTVhsUwvlig&index=2

• edited June 2014

I would do it with her in front of Joe if she tries that.... >:)

(Man, even I'm hating my character now)

why don't YOU do it then? If it's so amazing....it has to work right ?

• Fuck Tobi?

Are you trying to pull a Yaoi on me? O_o

None of these choices are ideal, but.... Rafoli: 2) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work. Edit: LMFAO you changed the "Fuck Tobi" thing... I was confused. I'm like, "are we actually going to fuck Tobi, or.... what is this"

• 1) FUCK ME?

Why do I get the feeling that it could be me and SaltLick that will fight in the end. (Kinda ironic how he was one of the first people I met in the forum)

Alive_Clem After I helped my sister and Valky stack the pallets up. Tobi walked in with Shadow, and he told Emu to take him to his office

• CANT BELIEVE CHAPTER TWO IS ALMOST DONE ALREADY.

• edited June 2014

DANG FLABIT DECEPTIO!

3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group

• I'm ignoring.

ignore

• What's your fetish?

I'm ignoring.

• xD nothing

What's your fetish?

• You like feet?

xD nothing

• Me neither! :o

CANT BELIEVE CHAPTER TWO IS ALMOST DONE ALREADY.

• 1) Shoot him, let there be misery.

• nah, its not a foot fetish.

You like feet?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.