J. H. Christ! A new Monkey Island game!

You guys just made my day. My week. My year! It's such an amazing piece of news! There is absolutely no game I'm looking forward to more than a new Monkey Island! It's the first time this will be in episodic format, but if you think of the original Monkey Islands, they had a sort of an episodic nature to begin with, each 'chapter' taking place in a certain location. By the way, I'm looking for a monkey island ringtone for my cell phone - does anyone know where to get one?

I completed pre-ordering the game 45 seconds after I saw the email news. I'm sure your sales team is beaming and pat the shoulders of whoever came with the brilliant idea. And I'm shocked Lucas Arts agreed to sell the rights - I mean, Monkey Island!

Uri

Comments

• edited June 2009
    LucasArts will be getting a good portion of the income, plus not carrying any risk. Telltale's plan obviously made good business sense to LucasArts - also, the rights aren't sold so much as leased.
  • edited June 2009
    I kinda hate to say this, but with my very limited computer space, I'd uninstall the Wallace and Gromit games I have when I get this game.

I love WandG, but not as much as I love MI.
  • edited June 2009
    tredlow wrote: »
    I kinda hate to say this, but with my very limited computer space, I'd uninstall the Wallace and Gromit games I have when I get this game.

I love WandG, but not as much as I love MI.
    Seriously time to upgrade your HDD (they're cheap as chips now anyway), these games are by no means huge compared to 8gb requirements for today's next-gen
  • edited June 2009
    This really is the best news I've ever heard. I remember people posting before about how awesome this would be but I never dreamed it would happen. I'm not pleased that you're collaborating with Lucasarts but i'm sure the end will justify the means! The series could not be in better hands!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.