Returning Islands you would like to see?

without doubt we are going to return to Monkey Island. no chance for that no happening(i think). but what other islands you would like to see comming back?
i personally would like a return to melee island! i love that place! it is so nostalgic! i would like to see what happened to Lua Bar for example, or to meathook(the guy with the talking skull tatoo-donno if i wrote his name right)

Comments

• edited June 2009
    i'd like to see scabb island again. really all the islands from 1 and 2. i wouldn't be surprised, given the episodic nature, if they all weren't involved somehow.
  • edited June 2009
    RockNRoll wrote: »
    i'd like to see scabb island again. really all the islands from 1 and 2. i wouldn't be surprised, given the episodic nature, if they all weren't involved somehow.

I agree, I really wants to visit Scabb island again, that's the coolest island in the whole monkey island universe.
  • edited June 2009
    Blood Island of course
  • edited June 2009
    Uhm, I think this is a great opportunity to leave nostalgia alone and start a new era. So I hope they're not making us visit old islands. But, if I had to choose one, it would be Booty Island.
  • edited June 2009
    Uhm, I think this is a great opportunity to leave nostalgia alone and start a new era. So I hope they're not making us visit old islands. But, if I had to choose one, it would be Booty Island.

I quite agree. I hope that the episodes will be new and fresh rather than a "greatest hits" parade of returning people and places. A few appearances here and there would be nice for reasons of nostalgia, but I would prefer them to be kept to a minimum.
  • edited June 2009
    If we are going to see one of the Islands again, I'm willing to bet it will just be one and it will become the new hub.
    Otherwise I doubt it will happen; the Islands are sized for a full-length game, I'm not sure if they'd fit well into just one Episode without being horribly cut.
  • edited June 2009
    Monkey has to be in it, and perhaps Blood. Plunder island would be epic aswell, with El Pollo Diablo.
  • edited June 2009
    Not really an island, but takes us to the ruins of Big Whoop, please.
  • NMJNMJ
    edited June 2009
    Blood island!!!
  • edited June 2009
    Duck...er, Skull Island.
  • edited June 2009
    Or was it Rabbit Island? :D
  • edited June 2009
    Too little Dinky Island-love in this thread!
  • edited June 2009
    I would like to see mostly new islands. If I had to choose, I would pick Booty or Melee but only as a short section, not taking up a large portion of the game.
  • edited June 2009
    I would love to see Melee at least once sometime in the series.
  • edited June 2009
    LukeSW wrote: »
    I quite agree. I hope that the episodes will be new and fresh rather than a "greatest hits" parade of returning people and places. A few appearances here and there would be nice for reasons of nostalgia, but I would prefer them to be kept to a minimum.

agreed
  • edited June 2009
    I wouldn't mind seeing Scabb Island again, I want to see how the Island is doing since Largo left and presumed dead after the LeChuck fortress explosion....or has he?????
  • edited June 2009
    Melee, Booty, Phatt and Scabb.
  • edited June 2009
    Melee, or Booty.

Melee, because of the nighttime atmosphere -- there's something about pirates and night scenes that really works.
  • edited June 2009
    Melee has already been revisited in MI4, though.
  • edited June 2009
    Booty island. It's Mardi Gras every day! Plus there was that great spitting competition...
  • edited June 2009
    I loved Blood Island, but i think it doesn't have anything new to offer. Plunder would be great... or Booty. But most of all, i would like to see Phatt Island, beacuse of the library and all the books in it. Also I would like to see gov.Phatt again.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.