Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• i'm gone :(, damn tobi he worse than carver can't wait for final part

Rafoli (!) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work. I snarled at the two guards."Just give me some damn water and I'll

• I cry for you man ;_;

That was a pretty horrible way to die.

privatejoe posted: »

i'm gone , damn tobi he worse than carver can't wait for final part

• yeah...

I cry for you man ;_; That was a pretty horrible way to die.

• Alt text

lol the villain bro's team again I'll allow it YES!! ;)

Twistee posted: »

We shall disembowel him together.

• HEY, if he got them new J's , of course he's ganna be mad if you get blood on them... Im just kidding, bad joke.

RIP Joe. :(

WTF FINAL?! D: Shit is going down. HARD.

Rafoli (!) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work. I snarled at the two guards."Just give me some damn water and I'll

• Pray with me, Rachel. Pray that our characters won't die.

HEY, if he got them new J's , of course he's ganna be mad if you get blood on them... Im just kidding, bad joke. RIP Joe. WTF FINAL?! Shit is going down. HARD.

• NOOOOOOOOO

• I'M SORRY MAN I WANTED TO SAVE YOU I REALLY DID ;_; RIP JOE

i'm gone , damn tobi he worse than carver can't wait for final part

• yeah i know

sardines posted: »

I'M SORRY MAN I WANTED TO SAVE YOU I REALLY DID ;_; RIP JOE

• I will avenge you. Tobi is a dead man. ):<

yeah i know

• Girl I'm doing it right now. prays

Alt text

Pray with me, Rachel. Pray that our characters won't die.

• CAN I JOIN IN ON THIS PRAYER ):

• Of course you can! Then afterwards we can all join hands and sing a hymn.

c r i e s

CAN I JOIN IN ON THIS PRAYER ):

• really? that nice :D

I will avenge you. Tobi is a dead man. ):<

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Lee reading this ;) ^

Of course you can! Then afterwards we can all join hands and sing a hymn. c r i e s

• You just insert the link twice in the little earth button thing.

We can sing this! I don't know how posting videos works. (I've never even heard this song, omg, I just googled "we're gonna die" help)

• edited June 2014

We can sing this!

I don't know how posting videos works.

(I've never even heard this song, omg, I just googled "we're gonna die" help)

Of course you can! Then afterwards we can all join hands and sing a hymn. c r i e s

• Hope I can join too. I don't want AllThatRemains to become NothingRemains lol

Alt text

• takes ATR's hand

Yes. We shall all pray for an everlasting life.

Hope I can join too. I don't want AllThatRemains to become NothingRemains lol

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

Team BOAT Is The Master Race https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_3iT9oeG9o

• Damn Lee. That was fucked up, lol. RIP Joe.

• edited June 2014

Markd4547

(!) Wait for him to pack. Follow him and see where he goes.

I decided that I would wait and see where Twistee was going to go. He finished packing the duffel bag and closed the trunk. He had my gear with him and my AK47. He started walking onto the dirt road. I made sure I kept my distance and followed him as quietly as I could. My leg was hurting a bit when I tried crouching and moving forward, but I was trying to ignore it. I smelled like shit and had no weapons on me, trying to sneak up behind him wasn't going to be a good idea. I looked around and found a decent sized rock, I picked it up and took it with me. Twistee just kept walking down the dirt road, and I stayed hidden in the woods. He walked for a while until he came up to a church that was on the side of the road. I managed to get to the other side of the woods that was closer to him. I looked over and saw a group of people standing outside, in front of the church. It seemed like they were well supplied and had a lot of food. "Jackpot." I said to myself. I quickly hopped the fence, and crouched down on the grassy field. I was moving forward until I got closer to them. I noticed a car parked in front of me. I got on my belly and made my way over to it, I went under the fence and tried opening the car door. Luckily for me it was unlocked. I started hot-wiring the car and then the engine started. I quickly got in and saw Twistee making his way to the front, I put the car in drive and headed over to him.

I was speeding, I could see Twistee and the group of people looking at the car that I was driving as it was approaching them. One of them who was a female, took out a handgun and started shooting at me. I put the peddle all the way down and was driving straight toward her and the group. I opened the door and jumped out when I got closer to them. I could hear them screaming and getting out of the way. I was rolling on the ground and I finally stopped.

"You! Mark?! What the fuck?!" I heard Twistee's voice.

I looked over at him as he was getting ready to start shooting. I quickly got on one knee and threw the rock at him, catching him right in the eye and he fell back. I got up and ran over to him, I grabbed my knife and my AK and picked Twistee up."Ahahaha! Twistee, buddy! How NICE to see ya again!" I said with a grin on my face, as I was holding the knife to his throat and aiming my AK at his group.

I saw the car I was driving, crash straight into a tree next to the church."Put your weapons down, and let him go!" A female aiming her handgun told me.

I made a confused look."Um... I'm sure I have the upper hand here. You see, me and my buddy Twistee here, we were just going to have a little chat. HAHAHAHA! " I said to her and started laughing.

"Who is this guy, Twistee?" She asked him.

"Some asshole I found back in town. I should've fuckin' killed him when I had the chance." He told her.

I licked my lips and looked over at the group. I saw that they had large boxes outside and two cars parked in front, aside from the one I crashed. I smiled at them."Seems like this place is well stocked up. Pretty secure as well, except you only have one gun. I guess Twistee was supposed to bring the rest, huh?" I said to the female.

"Just... just let him go!" She shouted.

"Hahaha! How good are you with that gun? Go on and shoot me! I dare you! Go on!" I said to her with a grin.

"Shoot this son of a bitch!" Twistee told her.

"Yes! Listen to poor little Twistee, who's about to get his throat sliced opened! Shoot me, girl! I want you to shoot me!" I said with an angry face.

Everyone looked scared. The female still had her gun aimed towards us. I had Twistee, and he wasn't going anywhere. This place could become mine for the taking...

1) Put your fuckin' gun down!

2) Shoot me! I fuckin' dare you!

3) Kill Twistee, start shooting at them.

4) Use Twistee as a human shield. Shoot at them.

LeeTheProfessional

(!) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group

TWDFan and WtW left the cabin. I turned to Salt."How good are you with weapons?"

"I practiced a bit, for self defense. I'm decent with them." He replied.

"Good enough. Come help me pack some weapons, we're going to check on them. After hearing those gunshots, I'm not sure it's safe out there."

"You have a point. Let's try to get to them quickly." Salt told me.

We headed to my room, and started packing all of the guns into duffel bags. We went outside and put them in the trunk of the SUV. I put Angel in the back passenger seat. I turned around and noticed a huge horde of walkers heading in our direction."Shit... it must be the horde from the mall earlier."

Salt walked over and saw them."Damn! That's a lot of them."

"Come on, we need to start packing some food and supplies as well."

We ran into the cabin and started taking everything we could. I went up stairs and took the dog food that WtW had with her. I went back down, and outside of the door. I saw Salt loading the trunk up with food and supplies, I went over and started doing the same.

"They're getting closer, Pro." He said while looking at them.

They were about half way to us now. Bruppa! Bruppa! Bratata! Bang! We could hear more gunshots in the distance, coming from The Spot's direction. I remembered how I told them that they should only use their guns if they absolutely had to."We have to go now." I told Salt and we got in the SUV.

I started driving and I let the back passenger window down for Angel. I was taking the long way around because of all the trees that were in the way. Salt was looking worried, he was probably wondering how his friends were doing as well. We were hearing the gunfire getting louder as we were getting closer to The Spot.

I looked over at the passenger side window and spotted Deceptio, TWDFan and WtW shooting back at another horde of walkers, coming out of the woods. I noticed TWDFan was laying on the floor."You see them?" I asked Salt.

"Yeah... they're in trouble." He replied.

I turned into the woods and went around the one tree that was in the way. As soon as we reached the open field, I drove faster and drifted over to the team. Me and Salt got out of the car, Angel started barking."What happened?" I asked them.

"Deceptio shot him on accident." WtW Told me.

"I didn't mean it! He grabbed my arm and I reacted!" Deceptio said.

"I'll be fine..." TWDFan said to us.

"Get him in the car, we need to leave. The cabin is probably surrounded by walkers now." I said to them.

"The mall horde, right?" WtW asked.

"That's the one."

Me and Salt picked up TWDFan and WtW opened the back passenger seat for us. Angel got out and started licking WtW's face. We put him in the back passenger seat, and Angel got in as well. We noticed the walkers were a few feet from us. There was too many in the way now.

I opened the trunk and took out more guns."We have to shoot some of them before they surround us!"

"Deceptio! Get in the car!" I heard TWDFan shouting.

"No! I'm not leaving until Randomz and Bananas come back!" He said to him.

WtW grabbed a M16 and started helping me shoot the walkers. Salt had a M4 and started to shoot them as well. I went to the front of the car and started picking off the walkers on that side. TWDFan rolled down the window and started shooting the ones on his side. Deceptio ran over to his side and started shooting.

"Get in the damn car!" TWDFan shouted at Deceptio.

I reloaded my weapon and started shooting again. There were just too many of them, and more seemed to come out of the woods. Out of nowhere, a blue pickup truck came out of the woods in front of me, and crashed into a few of the walkers."What the hell?!" I heard Salt say.

I kept my gun aimed at it and a few people got out of the car and started shooting at the walkers. I saw Randomz getting out as well."Randomz?" I said to myself.

"DAD!" Deceptio shouted and started running over to him.

"Holy shit!" TWDFan said.

The group that Randomz was with, were helping us out. A few of them ran over to us and started shooting the walkers from behind, and on the side. A man with glasses came up to me."We found Randomz and helped him out. The Cabin you guys were staying in was overrun! We saved him just in time. I'm sorry to say that your other group member Bananas, died yesterday. We'll talk about that later, right now we have to get these walkers out of the way." He said to me and started shooting at them. Shit. I just found out that Bananas was dead, but we had to stop the walkers.

"Firedog, get the ones in the back!" I heard the man with glasses say.

I looked over and saw Deceptio and Randomz shooting at the walkers on their side, with two other males on the back of the pickup. I saw three females. Two were in the front seat and one was sitting down in the back. One of the females from the front seat got out and started shooting at the walkers. I looked over at Salt and WtW shooting at the walkers in the back. I saw TWDFan shooting from the back passenger window, while Angel was barking. I saw the five guys from the pickup taking care of the side.

"NO!" I heard Deceptio shouting.

I turned and saw Randomz on the floor with a walker on top of him, chewing on his neck. Deceptio was on the floor trying to shoot it, but it seemed like he had no more ammo left.

I turned back."WtW! Let's help them!" I said to her.

She nodded and started running over to them.

"AGH!!" I heard one of the guys yelling, and saw him getting overpowered by the walker who killed Randomz .

"Belan!" A man with a trucker hat and mustache yelled out.

"Hey! Take this!" A guy with an army cap and hoodie said as he got ready to toss a fire axe.

I put my M4 on my back and let him throw it over. Once I caught it, I turned around and saw more walkers over by the pickup."You guys take care of this, we'll go help them out!" I said to them.

I turned and saw WtW was already over and shooting at the walkers. I started making my way to them."Nooo!" Another kid yelled out as two walkers grabbed him, while he was hitting the walker who killed his group member and ours.

"Paul! No!" I heard the female outside of the car say.

"ATR, get back inside!" The female in the front told her.

WtW shot the walkers and then went around the pickup to shoot the ones coming out of that side. I Reached the truck and saw Deceptio beside Randomz. I crouched next to him."He's dead, Pro... He's dead..." Deceptio said while crying.

"We have to go, Deceptio. Your brother's waiting for you, get to the SUV." I told him.

"He's... it was my fault... I didn't have any bullets left. I thought I killed the walker, but it grabbed my dad... It's my fault..." Deceptio was still crying

"Reloading!" WtW said out loud."Nooo!" She screamed and I saw a walker on the floor grabbing her ankle.

I stood up and got ready to take out my gun. I saw the lady that was sitting in the back of the pickup get up, and she quickly ran over to her. She kicked the walker's head and started stomping on it."Whoa..." I said to myself.

"Noncy? Holy shit!" The female who was tending to her two dead group members said out loud.

I looked behind her and saw the walkers getting close."Kid, get back in the pickup! We'll take care of this." I said to her.

"Okay! I'm going back with DLB. Thank you!" She said to me. She looked down at her group members and shot them in the head."I'm sorry, you two..." She started crying and made her way back inside.

I started shooting the walkers around WtW and Noncy. The other group members, and Salt made their way to us and started helping them as well."No... not Belan and Paul!" The man with the glasses said.

"Jon, get in the car! We have to go!" A young man with a cap said to him.

"Shit... Alright, Jewf!" Jon replied.

They all got in the pickup while shooting at the walkers. WtW came up to me."Be careful." Noncy told her, as she made her way in the back of the pickup.

Everyone started shooting at the few walkers left."We're almost done, people!" Firedog shouted.

"Keep it up, everyone!" I said to them.

"We have this, just keep shooting!" The mustached man said.

"AGH!! Help!" I heard Deceptio's voice.

I turned around and saw a walker biting on his ankle. I aimed my M4 and shot it in the head, I walked over to Deceptio who was holding his ankle."Fuck..."

WtW came up to us."Oh my God... He's bit! He's going to turn!" She yelled out.

"Help me, guys!" Deceptio said to us.

"Cut off his leg! It might keep him alive!" I heard the mustached man shouting to us.

Me and WtW looked at each other. I turned back at Deceptio and grabbed the Fire axe that one of them gave me earlier."Noo! Don't do it! No! Please!" Deceptio was crying out.

"Just do it!" The mustached man shouted.

"Come on, Pro!" Salt told me as he walked up to us."We have to at least try it!"

I had the fire axe in my hands. I looked over at Randomz's corpse, and the corpses of the other two males. I looked over at the SUV with TWDFan and Angel waiting. I turned back and saw everyone killing off the last walkers. I turned back to look down at Deceptio, who was crying and waving his hand in front of him, while holding his ankle with the other...

1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio.

2) Fuck that. Let's take him without cutting off his leg.

3) Leave him behind.

VOTING IS CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

END OF CHAPTER 2.

• 4) Use Twistee as a human shield. Shoot at them.

Damn. I kept saying "Holy shit." this whole time.

BTW, Lee. I tried the Oreos in a bowl with milk and it was the worst thing. My Oreos were a soaked and mushy that I couldn't eat it like that xP

Markd4547 (!) Wait for him to pack. Follow him and see where he goes. I decided that I would wait and see where Twistee was going to g

• Holy shit.
    RIP IN PEACE JOE

• edited June 2014

Markd4547: 1) Put your fuckin' gun down!

LeeTheProfessional: 1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio.

Noncy saved me! ❤❤❤

Markd4547 (!) Wait for him to pack. Follow him and see where he goes. I decided that I would wait and see where Twistee was going to g

• That was quite random, She kicked the walker and got back in the truck xD

Markd4547: 1) Put your fuckin' gun down! LeeTheProfessional: 1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio. Noncy saved me! ❤❤❤

• I know right? So romantic.

s w o o n s

TDMshadowCP posted: »

That was quite random, She kicked the walker and got back in the truck xD

• HOLY SHIT

): Sorry Deceptio. Also, RIP Randomz.

(NONCY AND WOODBURY MET. Whoo!)

• 1) PUT THE GUN DOWN

Wow, what an amazing finale, i CANNOT wait for chapter 3!
    Good work on the story, Lee!

• Miss Noncy is a classic romantic. What with bashing in a walkers skull with her feet. Fairy tale shit right there.

• What the hell got over her to do that?! Lol.

"Be careful."

I know right? So romantic. s w o o n s

• edited June 2014

Everyone is finding each other I love it looking foward to chapter 3 :D

• TrueLove

Miss Noncy is a classic romantic. What with bashing in a walkers skull with her feet. Fairy tale shit right there.

• I guess we can say that she wears the pants in this relationship.

What the hell got over her to do that?! Lol. "Be careful."

• I always defer to Woodbury.

Always.

You're not going to vote?

• You're not going to vote?

Miss Noncy is a classic romantic. What with bashing in a walkers skull with her feet. Fairy tale shit right there.

• 1) Put your fuckin' gun down!

• I ship it like FEDEX.

• I always defer to Woodbury.

Always.

You're not going to vote?

• Actually, I work for UPS....awkward....

I ship it like FEDEX.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.