Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Ah, so, you're older than I thought you were.

Actually, I work for UPS....awkward....

• Uh... I... ship it like UPS?

Actually, I work for UPS....awkward....

• Minimum age is 17.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Ah, so, you're older than I thought you were.

• Much more accurate and you have appeased my UPS overlords.

sardines posted: »

Uh... I... ship it like UPS?

• Noncy, this should be your next gravatar.

Alt text

Minimum age is 17.

• Is there a joke I'm missing here?

Noncy, this should be your next gravatar.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Just wait until Ch.4. B]

Jewfreeus posted: »

1) Put your fuckin' gun down! 1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio. Everyone is finding each other I love it looking foward to chapter 3

• Well, Lee smiling at a machete.....

Is there a joke I'm missing here?

• I ship it like...a place that ships things?

Uh... I... ship it like UPS?

• Alt text

I always defer to Woodbury. Always.

• edited June 2014

the whole group will never be complete unless we have stuff and thangs

Just wait until Ch.4. B]

• Alt text

the whole group will never be complete unless we have stuff and thangs

• I only use avatars that have characters looking angry, disgusted, or just completely stupid.

Well, Lee smiling at a machete.....

• I'm doing stuff ATR... THANGS make it happen man

• This GIF is probably one of the only good things to come out of the TV show.

• Done. B]

I'm doing stuff ATR... THANGS make it happen man

• Gary Motherf***king Oak, speaks the truth!

Gary-Oak posted: »

This GIF is probably one of the only good things to come out of the TV show.

• edited June 2014

I'm not gonna lie I think this was the best thing ever to come out of the tv show when season 3 ended and it was better than the stuff and thangs gif at the time now it is ok cause we know what happened to the governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Kkr2L1HjY

Gary-Oak posted: »

This GIF is probably one of the only good things to come out of the TV show.

• Ok, how about this one?

Alt text

I only use avatars that have characters looking angry, disgusted, or just completely stupid.

• Made in GMod. So no.

Ok, how about this one?

• sigh

Well, I can never please Noncy.

Made in GMod. So no.

• edited June 2014

Markd4547: 1) Put your fuckin' gun down!

LeeTheFuckingProfessional: 1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio. ... Wow, there goes my dad and my bro's ankle just like that...RIP Randomz

Markd4547 (!) Wait for him to pack. Follow him and see where he goes. I decided that I would wait and see where Twistee was going to g

• 3) Kill Twistee, start shooting at them. - I bet he will free himself if Mark doesn't kill him upfront.. Otherwise the human shield choice would have been better.

1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio. - either that or leave him. No use taking him with us if he is bit and doesn't get that leg cut off.

Markd4547 (!) Wait for him to pack. Follow him and see where he goes. I decided that I would wait and see where Twistee was going to g

• well, that could have probably been avoided if we escaped immediately, but well...who knows who might have died then instead.

Rafoli (!) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work. I snarled at the two guards."Just give me some damn water and I'll

• OMG I am not a Lori! >:p

I'm doing stuff ATR... THANGS make it happen man

• Hahaha the six-toed mouse was right!

AllThatRemainsConfirmedForChapterThree

RIP Randomz, Belan, and Paul <3

Poor Deceptio...

1) Put your fuckin' gun down!

1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio.

• edited June 2014

I'm just gonna put it here because it feels more officially and the lounge can get flooded....CHAPTER 2 LOUNGE UPDATE!

I tried to organize it by group. I ran out of lounge space, so I added some couches and beanbags LOL

DEATH COUNT CHAPTER 1: 6 characters - Cornpopper, Betsy, Powerfulstache, cameron, tntlee, etitheking

DEATH COUNT CHAPTER 2: 11 characters - ClemCultist, Mokonage, Raging, Kunny, Gobananas, Richmond, WhatTheDuck, Joe, Randomz, Belan, Paul

DEATH COUNT TOTAL: 17 characters

WHO MADE IT?: 29 characters

Alt text

• When you go to comment, little icons pop up above the comment box. Click the one with the earth. And then post the link in that box. (you have to post it twice)

We can sing this! I don't know how posting videos works. (I've never even heard this song, omg, I just googled "we're gonna die" help)

• I wont let my sister die! NEVER !

Hope I can join too. I don't want AllThatRemains to become NothingRemains lol

• edited June 2014

4) Use Twistee as a human shield. Shoot at them.

1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio

holy fuckcikles ! Randomz reunites, and then you kill him 2 seconds later! UGH WHY do these stories have to be so good but sad at the same time.

• Someone did this before, I had to do it again.

Alt text

I always defer to Woodbury. Always.

• No one can except WTW.

sigh Well, I can never please Noncy.

• edited June 2014

I see old profile pictures! xD

I'm just gonna put it here because it feels more officially and the lounge can get flooded....CHAPTER 2 LOUNGE UPDATE! I tried to organiz

• 1) Put your fuckin' gun down! Mark wouldn't kill his boy Twistee... Err, I think he wouldn't. >_<

1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio.

• Damn.... R.I.P Joe :((

Rafoli (!) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work. I snarled at the two guards."Just give me some damn water and I'll

• 1) Put your fuckin' gun down! & 1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio.

• Hahaha, good picture you have there...

I'm just gonna put it here because it feels more officially and the lounge can get flooded....CHAPTER 2 LOUNGE UPDATE! I tried to organiz

• This is great. I'm also super pleased to have a space NOT in the dead portion of the picture... for now, lol.

• Yeah, It's getting pretty crowded :c

This is great. I'm also super pleased to have a space NOT in the dead portion of the picture... for now, lol.

• LOL OMG

Someone did this before, I had to do it again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.