Guybrush looks great

Since I suppose the other thread ("Guybrush looks different") is gonna have hundreds of answers (one of them is mine) I thought I wanted my idea to have its own visibility starting a new thread of mine.
Basically, as I've wrote in the other thread, I'm really happy for how you made Guybrush look like. I'm happy 'cause he looks like a man and not a cartoon. I'm happy 'cause I think he looked "different" in CMI and EMI, and not viceversa.
I understand perfectly the players who have started with CMI, but it looks like TMI is inspired by the first two games.
Go on this way, and thank you so much.
Really, thanks for everything.
Love you guys!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I couldn't agree more! They've brought back my favourite 'version' of Threepwood, from Monkey Island 2, with the blue coat and beard.

I have no idea to end this post, so...woo! :D
  • edited June 2009
    He looks more like a flooring inspector to me.
  • edited June 2009
    I see what you did there! :)
  • edited June 2009
    xChri5x wrote: »
    he looks more like a flooring inspector to me.

ahahahahahahah :d :d
  • edited June 2009
    This version reminds me of a mix of both 2nd and 3rd game Guybrush... to me he always looked "different" in EMI, although you could tell it was him, he didn't really look like himself.

So I like the look of him now as it is sort of old meets new while still managing to look like himself in 3D :)
  • edited June 2009
    In my opinion, as long as he acts and sounds like Guybrush, then he's Guybrush.

Now, LeChuck looks a little off... but I'll get over it ;)
  • edited June 2009
    This version reminds me of a mix of both 2nd and 3rd game Guybrush... :)

That is what I thought & that's the reason I instantly liked this new Guybrush. He has the coat and the goatee from 2 and he has the gangly, slightly youthfull look from 3. I might even be so bold as to say that this may be the best Guybrush yet.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.