The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• xD OMG THAT WAS PERFECT!

• edited November 2015

For real?! it when you breath in normally or when you take a deep breath. -_- you better not be lying to me right now.

• -_- you don't do that. You don't say something *funny* happened and NOT tell me.

What happened. C:

• edited November 2015

Yeah sure IM THE ONE that's hard to tell if serious or not...

• Eh, no. Quite the opposite, actually. Part of my family comes from Spain not England. I'm white but I'm tanned most of the time, black short hair to the side, pretty fit, dark green/light brown eyes.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I think he's ginger.

• edited November 2015

-_- you don't do that. You don't say something *funny* happened and NOT tell me. What happened. C:

• ^^^When your favorite walking dead character dies.

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miOWJ4rKb_g This was me when I saw that they moved my thread and Lee's.

• I think yours should have stayed on the main page, it didn't bother anyone when it was only you and a couple of others( i guess cause i wasn't there back then...)

I agree, there was waaaaaay too many fan fics out of nowhere. I considered mine a story, though. I don't mind as long as they move all the o

• heh, you guys really are kindred spirits then....similar experiences, same name...this is interesting..

• Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miOWJ4rKb_g This was me when I saw that they moved my thread and Lee's.

• No! Why?

Well, are you a 12 year-old white kid?

• Its kinda hard to describe.

Does it make like a little squeaky sound? and does it feel weird when it happenes and makes you wana cough really hard. and does it do it for like a second?

• I can see this thread going into the forum games though, lol. Everyone here just talks about random things, but idk man. That's why I tried not to comment too much on mines, so it wouldn't always show up on the main page. It's the reason this thread was made.

I think yours should have stayed on the main page, it didn't bother anyone when it was only you and a couple of others( i guess cause i wasn't there back then...)

• Woah, radical.

heh, you guys really are kindred spirits then....similar experiences, same name...this is interesting..

• realizes your right

dun duun duuuun

heh, you guys really are kindred spirits then....similar experiences, same name...this is interesting..

• Just do it kiddo, we don't know you and you don't know us, we couldn't care less about what you look like :P No one's judging anyone here, although a lot of ya'll are pretty gorgeous to be quite honest ;) Or you could do like me and confuse the hell out of everyone by striking a pose and style too awesome for this world apparently...xD

Well, are you a 12 year-old white kid?

• WHAT HAPPENED! XD

TELL ME!!

TWDFan86 posted: »

I was like "wait, why was that so funny?.......................ohh".

• edited November 2015

Its kinda hard to describe. Does it make like a little squeaky sound? and does it feel weird when it happenes and makes you wana cough really hard. and does it do it for like a second?

• Yet it became the most popular and active on the entire forum :P

I can see this thread going into the forum games though, lol. Everyone here just talks about random things, but idk man. That's why I tried

• Sometimes... especially when you talked to joe.

Like i wasn't sure if you were mad at him or screwing with him or not. It was a rollercoaster of confusion.

• But, I'm Catholic too!

• oh thanks. And you double posted. :p

dojo32161 posted: »

You go to the very bottom of the community page, you click "show more" on Telltale talk, then you click forum games on the right side of the scree. It's where the meme and fun thread ended up.

• edited November 2015

Rigtail posted: »

This is me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ9wNT21c_s

• Two words : "sex joke"

TWDFan86 posted: »

But, I'm Catholic too!

• edited November 2015

• What i did is i forced myself NOT to cough, and then i noticed it didn't do it anymore. And then my stomach muscles felt like they were on fire cuz in order for me to hold my cough in i had to flex my stomach. So i was flexing every 2 seconds for about 10 seconds.

So i just let the cough out and noticed the sound started again.

• Oh, wait. I thought you were GOUSTTT for a second.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Eh, no. Quite the opposite, actually. Part of my family comes from Spain not England. I'm white but I'm tanned most of the time, black short hair to the side, pretty fit, dark green/light brown eyes.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Dangit I'll fix that. And you're welcome.

oh thanks. And you double posted.

• I have no idea what you look like, and you said you look like a 12 year-old white kid. So maybe you are a 12 year-old white kid? How would I know lol

papai46 posted: »

No! Why?

• Does anyone know what made him so angry?

Puncake32 posted: »

• edited November 2015

What i did is i forced myself NOT to cough, and then i noticed it didn't do it anymore. And then my stomach muscles felt like they were on f

• Okay, thanks :)

Just do it kiddo, we don't know you and you don't know us, we couldn't care less about what you look like :P No one's judging anyone here, a

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

It's a show, so it's fake :P

• maybe. I know i did.

Alt text

Arnt i beautiful?! :D

• edited November 2015

TDMshadowCP posted: »

It's a show, so it's fake :P

• I watch this. There acting. :p

• edited November 2015

maybe. I know i did. Arnt i beautiful?!