Paypal

When is paypal going to be back on? I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanna pre-order for all the extra goodies but it won't accept either of my cards!!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I'm in the same Pirate Ship, Harley. I really want to preorder but since they don't take Maestro, Paypal's the only way for me. Here's hoping they get things back in order before the 6th so we can get our booty.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm in the same boat.

It's a sad, sad boat. Not at all the cool, good times, party boat I'd hoped for.

Hope Paypal's back before 6th! I want to give you my money, man!
  • xtrmntrxtrmntr Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Hey everyone... Telltale's Web Producer here. Just wanted to let you know that we're still actively working on getting Paypal back up and running ASAP! We have top men working on it now.
  • xtrmntrxtrmntr Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Top... men.
  • edited June 2009
    LOLROFLthatsmyinternetspeakexhauste.jpg

;)
  • edited June 2009
    I couldn't wait for that, ordered using my credit card.
    It's not that much of an inconvenience for me, I've ordered so much stuff online that I have all my credit card information memorized :D
  • edited June 2009
    Too bad I don't have a credit card...or any money in my PayPal account. I'm just going to buy the first episode on Wiiware. I still have 1100 points left from my recently bought Nintendo points card (which I used to buy the first episode of SBCG4AP at last!). Hopefully that's enough. I'm guessing it'll only be 1000 points anyway, though.
  • edited June 2009
    Another one here! I'm dying to give you my money, but I can only pay through PayPal or wire transfer at the moment. (And the last time I tried to use a credit card here that didn't work either!)

Any ETA on what ASAP is? Months? Weeks? Days? As long as I can pre-order the Monkey Island games I'll be happy, but the sooner you fix it, the sooner you have my money (and I've yet to see a company that doesn't like getting paid sooner rather than later)!
  • edited June 2009
    I also can only order trough Paypal, although I don't really care all that much about the exclusives. I just want to have some pointay clickay action.
  • edited June 2009
    xtrmntr wrote: »
    Top... men.

had to do it didn't you.
    :D:D
  • edited June 2009
    Top... men.

Lol, wut?
  • edited June 2009
    Top... men.

050508-monkey-404_668094c.jpg

Just a note I'm also waiting for Paypal since I find it much easier if anything goes wrong
  • edited June 2009
    Again waiting compulsivly for paypal to get to work. MUST.....BUY......MONKEY......ISLAND
  • edited June 2009
    To pass the time, and just for fun, here's my account of events, described in the only way I could possibly describe them: Interpretive Kermit.

When I first found out that Telltale were making Monkey Island episodes I was like:

1232745521194.gif

I rushed to the shop and started to place my order. But when I found out that Paypal had been temporarily disabled I was like:

0001.jpg
  • edited June 2009
    ChazFox wrote: »
    To pass the time, and just for fun, here's my account of events, described in the only way I could possibly describe them: Interpretive Kermit.

When I first found out that Telltale were making Monkey Island episodes I was like:

1232745521194.gif

I rushed to the shop and started to place my order. But when I found out that Paypal had been temporarily disabled I was like:

0001.jpg

It's funny because it's true!
  • edited June 2009
    Haha, 2 completely different emotions

Anyway I got sick of waiting for Paypal so I just used my Mastercard, meh, wasn't a major problem for me
  • edited June 2009
    Well, unfortunately it's a major one for me. I don't have a Mastercard, nor a Visa, nor AmEx etc. I use a Maestro, which is supported by some places, but unfortunately not here. Thankfully Paypal lets me use my bank account for transactions, meaning that if a place doesn't take Maestro, as long as it takes Paypal I'm good to go. Unfortunately since Paypal's down, I'm stuck until they bring it back up. D:
  • edited June 2009
    ChazFox wrote: »
    I use a Maestro, which is supported by some places, but unfortunately not here.
    Time to get a new credit card! I don't think I've ever seen a website that wasn't supported by Visa/Mastercard. On the other side for Paypal, I don't think you'll have to wait for too long - it'll be before July anyway :p
  • edited June 2009
    It's funny because it's true!

I laughed very much out loud.
  • edited June 2009
    paypal is a must, anyway i couldnt wait and already ordered using my visa card. Hopefully Telltale will make lot of money out of MI :) maybe eventually they will get their hands on Grim Fandango
  • edited June 2009
    I'm also waiting for PayPal. It would be nice if Telltale could extend the pre-order-deal until PayPal is working again.
  • edited June 2009
    Well, Paypal's fixed as far as I can tell. Bought the game round about 1am. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.