Wallpapers galore!

Please, I want some!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I'm with Peepwood here.

Get some nice nice nice big ones of like an island or something. :D
  • edited June 2009
    I'm also with Peepwood -- waaait a minute...
    Jake said in another thread that wallpapers and other goodies are coming soon. I need to slap some Monkey Island goodness on my desktop.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm also with Peepwood -- waaait a minute...
    Jake said in another thread that wallpapers and other goodies are coming soon. I need to slap some Monkey Island goodness on my desktop.

Completely agree, although i do love my BASS one I would love one of the new guybrush.

P.S. will people become confused by the two guybrushes again?
  • edited June 2009
    patters wrote: »
    P.S. will people become confused by the two guybrushes again?

Probably :D
    @Guybrush no-underscore Threepwood: consider yourself lucky to have the nick you have :p Long time ago, when I registered at these forums, I thought it wasn't possible to use nicks with blank spaces! That's why I have the underscore and why you don't, even if you've arrived after me:D
  • edited June 2009
    Saying "Wallpapers galore!" implies that there are many wallpapers. I don't think you should use that word just to demand many wallpapers.

If I made a thread called "More wallpapers than I know what to do with!" you'd be pretty sad if you clicked the thread and saw no wallpapers
  • edited June 2009
    Lol, sorry, the right title should have been "DEMANDING wallpapers galore" :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.