Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• My initial reaction after 2 seconds was WTF!! do I get the beanbag I want the SOFA :'(

But then just took a step back and looked at this awesome picture it must of took so long to do just beautiful. Really your very talented just perfection I love it. Seeing the Joker :')

Alt text

I'm just gonna put it here because it feels more officially and the lounge can get flooded....CHAPTER 2 LOUNGE UPDATE! I tried to organiz

• Alt text

I'm gonna acknowledge this crap just to spite you.

• well, if it's that important to him, there are ways in which they could eventually become villain bros....

He has the upper hand right now, he could take over their hideout and become their boss, spare Twistee, laugh out loud and say that he likes his style, offer him to team up in getting revenge, even though WTD is already dead, unbeknownst to him. There's lot of ways in which it could potentially work :P

Lol, but in this story, you guys aren't villain bros. He left you to die by the walkers, remember? "Hit me!" heh, nice. You got the reference, but instead I put "Shoot me!" B]

• we need a Boat !!! A Yacht would do the job ;)

• edited June 2014

Alt text

That's my villain bro for life no matter the tale or the circumstance the fact remains the same. YOU KILLED CORNPOPPER my other villain bro too LEE!!! and I just can't take the pain again the nightmares and the flashbacks. :'(

Ps: Loved that reference ;)

Lol, but in this story, you guys aren't villain bros. He left you to die by the walkers, remember? "Hit me!" heh, nice. You got the reference, but instead I put "Shoot me!" B]

• BONUS PART!

Randomz89101

I headed into the woods and turned on my flashlight. I was going to go to the cabin, and let the others know about the new people. I was walking and looking around, making sure I didn't run into a walker. All I had was a knife and some food and supplies with me. I had the knife out ready to kill anything that got too close to me. I was hoping that the others were alright, and that they didn't worry about me or Bananas while we were gone. We told them not to, but I had a feeling Deceptio might still be worried about us. After walking for about fifteen minutes, I Spotted a horde of walkers making their way to the cabin. I turned off the flashlight, and noitced that Pro's SUV was gone and nobody was outside keeping a watch. I quickly got up and ran over to see if anyone was inside, just in case.

"Is anyone in here?! It's Randomz!" I said out loud, but didn't get an answer. I decided to take a look around just to be sure. I checked TWDFan's room and Deceptio's, but they were empty. I was still in TWDFan's room. KSHH! I heard glass breaking and I turned around, a few walkers were making their way in."They're here already?!" I said to myself. I ran out the door and started heading towards the front. I went around and saw the huge horde were already a few feet away from me...

CoolStoryBro

"Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group." Jon decided that we were going to go around and check if the gunshots were coming from Randomz's group.

"Guess we should get the guns out then." Puncake told us as Jon started driving.

"I'll keep this shotgun." Jewf said."Here Clayton, take Rich's MP5. He won't be needing it anymore." He told him and gave him the MP5.

Puncake took out a handgun and so did Firedog."Take this crowbar, Paul." Clayton told him.

"I'll use this metal pipe we found on a supply run." Belan spoke up.

Puncake turned to Noncy."What about you?"

"I'll stay in the car, if you guys run into trouble. I will NOT be risking my life." She said to him.

Puncake sighed."Alright then..." He turned to me."CSB, can you shoot?"

"A little with a handgun. Kunny, the man I was with before, taught me a bit." I told him.

"Okay, that's good enough for me. Take this spare." He said to me while handing over a 9MM.

We went on a dirt road, through the woods and around the horde."A cabin!" DLB yelled out.

Everyone turned and spotted it, we saw Randomz killing a few walkers with a knife."Holy shit! It's Randomz! He's about to get surrounded!" Paul yelled out.

"Hang on, everyone!" Jon told us and he started driving faster. We reached Randomz who was still fighting off a couple of walkers."Randomz, get in!" Jon shouted at him.

"Holy shit! I'm going!" Randomz replied.

He stabbed a walker in the head and started running back towards us."There's too many!" Belan yelled out, as the horde was surrounding the cabin.

Randomz got in the back of the pickup."Jon! Drive around, follow the dirt road! I need you to take me somewhere and find my group!"

"They'll start following us in that direction if we do!" Jewf told him.

BANG! Bratata! Bratata! Bruppa! Bang! We started hearing gunshots in the distance. The horde noticed and some of them turned around.

"Shit! Now they're heading over to The Spot!" Randomz shouted.

"The Spot?" Noncy asked.

"It's where my group goes if we split up! It's where I want us to go!" Randomz told her.

The horde was getting closer to us, and some of them were heading to The Spot that Randomz mentioned."You guys go! I'll distract them." I said to the group.

"What?! What are you going to do?!" DLB asked.

I hopped out the back and started shooting at the walkers."Go! Take Randomz to The Spot!" I told Jon while everyone else stared and looked confused.

Puncake turned to him."Let's go, Jon!"

"CSB! No!" DLB shouted.

"Just go!" I said to them and started shooting some more.

"Good luck, man." Jon said and started driving off.

(?) They will remember that.

I watched as they drove away, I knew that it probably wasn't going to make a difference, but I was hoping that I would at least buy them some time. I kept hearing gunshots in the distance, and the horde from the back were moving towards the noise. I kept shouting at the walkers and trying to get their attention. I fired the last bullet and started walking back, making sure that some of them followed...

Randomz89101

After CSB told us to leave him behind, I told Jon where to go and we went around the dirt road. We kept hearing the gunshots getting louder. I knew they were coming from The Spot. We never trained at night, and with the horde... I was wondering if my group was in trouble. I told Jon to make a turn into the woods and we finally made it to The Spot.

We spotted another horde of walkers and I saw Pro's SUV parked with everyone outside shooting."That's them! That's my group!" I shouted out.

Jon drove faster and hit a few walkers that were in the way."Alright, guys! Let's help them out!" Jon said as he got out of the car and grabbed an M16. Puncake, Clayton, Jewf and Firedog got out as well and ran over to them.

I hopped out of the pickup and I spotted Deceptio running up to me."Oh my God! Get them away from us!" Noncy yelled out as she pointed at the group of walkers heading towards us.

"We got this!" Belan said and jumped out of the pickup with Paul.

"Dad!" Deceptio ran up to me and we hugged."I knew you would be back! I knew it!"

"What's going on here, son?!" I asked him.

"I went to The Spot looking for you, and then a horde came out. Where's Bananas?" He asked.

"Bananas didn't make it..." I told him while looking down, and noticed a gun in his hands."What were you doing looking for me?! You know it's dangerous out here! What the hell are you doing with a gun?!"

Deceptio got angry."Bananas is dead?! How did he die?!"

"I'll explain that later... for now. Answer my questions, Deceptio." I replied with a serious look on my face.

Deceptio looked down and shook his head. He looked back up at me and his eyes widened."Look out!" He yelled out and aimed his handgun behind me.

BANG! BANG! He fired twice and I looked behind me as a walker fell down on the ground, Belan and Paul looked over at us and I raised my hand to give an "OK" symbol. I turned back to Deceptio."Shit! Who taught you how to shoot?!"

Deceptio looked down again."TWDFan taught me a little bit."

"Well, you know how I feel about this. I just--AGH!!!" I felt something biting my calf.

"What?!" Deceptio yelled out and tried shooting his gun again, but nothing came out."No! Dad!" He yelled out and tried going for the walker who was biting my leg."NO!"

"No, get away!" I told him and pushed him back. I felt the walker crawling towards my torso and I looked back at it's ugly face. I looked over at Deceptio who was still trying to shoot the walker on top of me."I love you, son. Be good..." I told him and the walker took a chunk out of my neck."Ahh!..." I managed to yell out. I kept my eyes on Deceptio, who was staring back with a frightened look. I closed my eyes, everything was dark and I couldn't hear anything anymore...

Belan

I saw Randomz with a walker on top of him."Shit! Randomz, no!" I yelled out.

Paul turned around and noticed."Oh no!"

"Here, take the metal pipe to fight these walkers off. I'm going to go help them." I said to
    Paul and handed him the metal pipe.

I ran over and grabbed the walker that was on top of Randomz. I saw a a teenage boy, a little younger than me aiming his gun and pulling the trigger but nothing was happening."Get off of him!" I yelled at the walker. It was a heavy set walker that was about 6'5. It managed to overpower me and I went down, causing it to kill me...

PaulKenneth

I was fighting the walkers off. "AGH!!" I heard a sickening scream, coming from Belan. I turned to look and he was on the floor with a walker on top of him, biting his neck."No! Belan! Not you too!" I yelled out and started running towards him. Suddenly my foot gave out, and I fell down, releasing the crowbar that Clayton gave me, and the metal pipe."UGH!! Fuck!"

"Paul! Get back in the pick up!" I heard Noncy tell me."Let the others take care of the walkers!"

"No!" I said and used the back of the pickup to get up. The walker had already spotted me and walked over to me. I punched it in the face, but it still grabbed me."Nooo!" I yelled out while trying to punch it.

"Paul! No!" I heard ATR say as she got out of the pickup.

The walker bit me in the neck, and I saw a female from Randomz's group shoot the walker with a M16. Me and the walker fell down and I was slowly dying.

"Watch him!" The female told ATR.

ATR came up to me."Paul... no."

I was trying to talk, but I couldn't say anything. I slowly faded away, and the last thing I saw was ATR closing my eyes...

CoolStoryBro

The horde was still following me. I kept shouting to get their attention, I managed to get them out of the woods and onto the street. I looked to my left and to my right, both sides of the road were empty. I looked back at the crowd of walkers trying to reach me."Alright, that's far enough. time to go." I said to myself, and ran down the road. I didn't know whether I would see my friends again, but I was hoping that I at least bought them the time that they needed...

• I didn't kill Corn. The people voted, and Corn's fate was chosen. WTD had to shoot him, but he died as well. SweetPea and AWESOMEO are the remaining people from the farm group, but Mark doesn't know that. Let the games begin. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

That's my villain bro for life no matter the tale or the circumstance the fact remains the same. YOU KILLED CORNPOPPER my other villain bro

• edited June 2014

Alt text

They voted but you were the executioner in your typed words you finished him blahblahblah I just talk sh** for fun lol

But seriously yes LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! I can't wait

Alt text

I didn't kill Corn. The people voted, and Corn's fate was chosen. WTD had to shoot him, but he died as well. SweetPea and AWESOMEO are the remaining people from the farm group, but Mark doesn't know that. Let the games begin. B]

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited June 2014

Cool!

I'm just gonna put it here because it feels more officially and the lounge can get flooded....CHAPTER 2 LOUNGE UPDATE! I tried to organiz

• Damn. That was bloody and the perfect amount of tense. Nice job! :)

I'm glad you didn't kill me off... yet.

BONUS PART! Randomz89101 I headed into the woods and turned on my flashlight. I was going to go to the cabin, and let the others know

• Alt text

I NEED MOAR bonus this is just so good

BONUS PART! Randomz89101 I headed into the woods and turned on my flashlight. I was going to go to the cabin, and let the others know

• You're making me jelly with yo writing skillz. T_T

• sigh

Pro y u do dis

y u make me sad

• I swear, your writing is getting better and better! I read some of these interactive stories/fanfictions (not necessarily ones I'm in) and I feel kind of disconnected from the characters, and just emotionally distant from the story in general. I can actually imagine the characters in this story, they feel alive and not just a bland scenario playing out in my head. I like little details like me closing Paul's eyes, feeding Angel her dog food, SweetPea and Awesomeo reminiscing about the old days, ect. AND THE SUSPENSE! It kills me when I finish reading a part, and I want to know what happens next! lol

• Thanks, ATR! Honestly, this story is because of you guys, you're the ones who make it awesome! Seriously, it's because of all of you guys and your characters. Thanks for participating!

Always leave them wanting more. B]

I swear, your writing is getting better and better! I read some of these interactive stories/fanfictions (not necessarily ones I'm in) and I

• Why not?

Alt text

sigh Pro y u do dis y u make me sad

• It was a... Cool story, bro. B]

Pfft bad joke, lol.

Damn. That was bloody and the perfect amount of tense. Nice job! I'm glad you didn't kill me off... yet.

• Alt text

• Your writing skill has ascended from good, to GODLIKE.

• Lol, wth? Why did you guys like this so much, haha. Was it because of the switching back and forth between characters? If it is, I was thinking of doing that before.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Your writing skill has ascended from good, to GODLIKE.

• edited June 2014

I have a question for you guys. What do you think will happen with Tobi and his community?

• I really like the way this was set up!Also, probably my favorite part so far...0Even though... I got bit...

Also, stupid 6"5 walker went and killed 3 freaking group members.

Dafuq zombie.

• We need a "What would have happened if we voted differently" post again...

I'm going to imagine what would have happened...

If Deceptio didn't use up his ammo earlier, he saves me from dying, but I need the amputation... Belan and Paul also end up surviving in that scenario...

• They will fuck shit up.

I have a question for you guys. What do you think will happen with Tobi and his community?

• Rafoli will probably not get water.

I assume the escape plan fails horribly... They get caught, Tobi then murders Valky, and makes Guilty watch...

Sardines ends up getting killed for being to weak...

Tobi will fuck shit up.

• Who is "They?" and how?

TWDFan86 posted: »

They will fuck shit up.

• edited June 2014

Yep, I'll put it up another time.

If Deceptio had all his ammo, he would have wasted more bullets on the walker, because he wouldn't have been as confident with the gun. Eventually, one of the bullets would have hit the walker who got a triple kill, in the head. At this point however, Deceptio would have been bit a long time ago.

We need a "What would have happened if we voted differently" post again... I'm going to imagine what would have happened... If Decepti

• Shadow is going to shank Tobi.

• What if Shadow gets blood on Tobi's shoes? B]

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Shadow is going to shank Tobi.

• Shank him again and run forever.

What if Shadow gets blood on Tobi's shoes? B]

• At first, Tobi and his goons will fuck things up like they are now. But then when we come into the picture in chapter 4/5, we will have an all out war leaving numerous people on both sides killed. Me and you will be the remaining fighters alive on our side while Tobi and someone else is alive on theirs. I will die along with Tobi's helper. You defeat Tobi making you the last surviving character.

I don't know, lol.

Who is "They?" and how?

• Alt text

I really like the way this was set up!Also, probably my favorite part so far...0Even though... I got bit... Also, stupid 6"5 walker went and killed 3 freaking group members. Dafuq zombie.

• Alt text

Lol, I love it!

TWDFan86 posted: »

At first, Tobi and his goons will fuck things up like they are now. But then when we come into the picture in chapter 4/5, we will have an a

• Seriouslee? :3

Lol, I love it!

• But I would have survived right?

I mean... Poor Deceptio...

Yep, I'll put it up another time. If Deceptio had all his ammo, he would have wasted more bullets on the walker, because he wouldn't have

• Of course! So would have Belan and Paul.

But I would have survived right? I mean... Poor Deceptio...

• THIS VIDEO MAKES ME SAD PRO WTF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLu2mQ9fwA

• Yeah :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLu2mQ9fwA

Sign in to comment in this discussion.