The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Shit... I feel bad now XD

Yeah, in more than one way! I was at a party and the pet dog was huge and I'm a small person. My friends warned me that she gets a bit "exci

• That's the power of the lounge son!

Well that escalated quickly... Went from humping dogs to an argument about pretzels... XD

• That guy is a legend XD

Anyone remember chocolate rain?

• What wasn't the point of that...?

Just let it sink people, it's deep.

What? That's weird... That just doesn't make any sense, lol. Like what was the point of that?

• Yeah it's pretty darn awesome we show our faces, and even though it doesn't seem like it, I would be the last guy to discourage someone from doing what they want, I was just showing some concerns about the matter, just like every government has an opposition, I wanted to speak my own opinions.

So yeah, I'm sorry if I caused any people to feel bad about themselves, because I'm really not that kind of guy, ask people on the forum if you want someone to back this up.

The moral of the story? There are 2 sides to every story, and instead of hate we should all just live and let live :P

• The leaked ps4 was made if glass, so let's take this with a grain of salt.

• I do but my live is out and I hardly use it now cause I have xbox one and my pc but if I get live I can still play

Who has a 360? Everyone has PS3, I barely play the 360 but if people want to play I don't mind. My live expires on the 22nd anyway, so I could play with a few of you for a bit.

• It seems like everywhere I the world it's all just the same because your description freaky matches mine in every aspect 0_0

• Boys suck, men don't ;)

In short: PEOPLE SUCK, BOYS SUCK, SCHOOL SUCKS, EDUCATION SUCKS, BATHROOMS SUCK, EVERYBODY FUCKING SUCKS AND YOU'LL HATE EVERY MOMENT OF HIGH SCHOOL.

• Here's a friendly advice: if someone hates you for no reason, give him a fucking reason and never EVER take seriously what anyone says, they're all hiding something.

yup. X_X

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Silent water dig deep ;)

That really sucks. My mom said I had to go to this school before high so I can be used to it. what sucks is that I knew NO ONE there. Exc

• Same with my dad.

Deceptio posted: »

I know how you feel. I have that overprotective mom who demands to see every grade I get. If she sees one F, she starts taking away all if m

• WE HAVE THE SAME FUCKING THING!

Exactly. And my school has this thing called "Parent Portal" where all of the teachers post all of your grades. Yep, if you fail a quiz, it

• Tay Zonday is a god.

In that same video there was this racist comment that made me laugh my ass off and be pissed at the same time:

"I look away from the mic to see if the cops are coming".

• edited June 2014

yea me xbox 360 and xbox one if there are any people with a xbox one on here

So who else is on the Xbox list? * Me * LeeTheProfessional * Cluke_is_Dumb * AllThatRemains * Randomz 89101 * CoolStoryBro Anyone else?

• For the first time ever I dreamt of getting BIT by a zombie under a tank. Not kidding.

First time being bit in one of my zombie dreams.

Good night guys! I hope you all have bad dreams! >:DDDD

• Nod to season 1 ep 1 of the TV series?

For the first time ever I dreamt of getting BIT by a zombie under a tank. Not kidding. First time being bit in one of my zombie dreams.

• what

AWESOMEO posted: »

Nod to season 1 ep 1 of the TV series?

• Arvo..? As in.. (I think I might know who you're talking about)

Puncake32 posted: »

No Arvo Is Love, Arvo Is Life, Arvo Is Law, Arvo Is God.

• Alt text

Alt text

Your dream reminded me of Rick escaping from the walkers and crawling under a tank :P

what

• Dat ending tho 0_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux-4Dwcv6CE

• OH. I get it now, uh. Kinda, but I wasn'y really escaping. I was just kinda laying there on my stomach then it came from behind me and bit my shoulder, even though it turned out to be a bite the size of a coin. I don't know, dreams are fucking weird.

Your dream reminded me of Rick escaping from the walkers and crawling under a tank :P

• So I'm not decided yet on what should I do when I join the army, I want to join the airforce and maybe even fly an F-16, but I'm not decided yet.

Anyone with military experience has suggestions? Where should I serve?

• Never had dreams about the walking dead, I wish I had some though...

OH. I get it now, uh. Kinda, but I wasn'y really escaping. I was just kinda laying there on my stomach then it came from behind me and bit my shoulder, even though it turned out to be a bite the size of a coin. I don't know, dreams are fucking weird.

• I always have them. All of my dreams have been about The Walking Dead for 1 year now. It's kind of weird that this was the first time I got bit, but yanno.

Never had dreams about the walking dead, I wish I had some though...

• Try to lucid dream, it must be awesome talking to Clem.

I always have them. All of my dreams have been about The Walking Dead for 1 year now. It's kind of weird that this was the first time I got bit, but yanno.

• I tried lucid dreaming for about 10 minutes, and gave up since it was 12pm. But I will try it when I have a free day the next day. I'd love to talk to Clementine or Luke. Especially Luke. wink wink

Try to lucid dream, it must be awesome talking to Clem.

• nudge nudge

I tried lucid dreaming for about 10 minutes, and gave up since it was 12pm. But I will try it when I have a free day the next day. I'd love to talk to Clementine or Luke. Especially Luke. wink wink

• sorry for ditching you guys on gta ..... lightning struck my house O_O

edited June 2014

Alt text

you ok?

sardines posted: »

sorry for ditching you guys on gta ..... lightning struck my house O_O

• It's okay. We were going to bed anyways. Goodnite! :)

• Well at least some of you are.

poplee posted: »

I guess I be joining the discussion here A genuine question: Do any of you give a shit about E3?

• edited June 2014

It's fine we had a blast XD

It was just hilarious all around !!!

Freaking Rigtail and you made the highlight of tonight though, that and Joseph's terrible driving skills xD

Goodnight then, i'll probably do something again tomorrow :P I'm still working on the neighbour's house so it's nicee to cooldown and chill on GTAV when I come back B) You guys are awesome !!

Oh and pleeeeease, stop stabbing people Devyn !!! xD Also....poor Rigtail...LLOL

• ok people if people actually think this is a good idea I'm gonna start a crew on gta for us forum people and all of us can join whether you are xbox, ps3 or if you are waiting on the next gen or pc versions you are welcome too I just need to add you on social club we just need a name any suggestions?

• Alt text

AND

Alt text

crying internally

• I'm already taking care of that B) Don't worry, also you can join us next time if you want to :P

Jewfreeus posted: »

ok people if people actually think this is a good idea I'm gonna start a crew on gta for us forum people and all of us can join whether you

• ok sweet I will pm my social club name :p

I'm already taking care of that Don't worry, also you can join us next time if you want to :P

• RIP poplee's wallet

2014-2014

poplee posted: »

AND crying internally

edited June 2014

We could call ourselves The Telltale Community, but I suggest "Lee Everett's bitches".

Jewfreeus posted: »

ok people if people actually think this is a good idea I'm gonna start a crew on gta for us forum people and all of us can join whether you

• Actually i just bought a new VGA and new power supply for pc :D

OH WAIT!!You're right .I'll prepare a funeral sob sob

RIP poplee's wallet 2014-2014

Sign in to comment in this discussion.