The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Really?? So who am I talking to right now? You or your twin brother.

Bored. So here's a fun fact. I have a twin brother.

• edited June 2014

Me. He doesn't have any interest in the game.

Edit: We are not identical.

poplee posted: »

Really?? So who am I talking to right now? You or your twin brother.

• Ive been congested and sick for 3 weeks strait. Don't remember the last time I was able to breath through my nose. Falling asleep without being able to breath through your nose for 3 strait weeks is not pretty. Just kill me now.

OH MAN. I wish you well ma'am

• what?!You should convince him that it's a wonderful game,

Me. He doesn't have any interest in the game. Edit: We are not identical.

• Seriously?!

Bored. So here's a fun fact. I have a twin brother.

• Oh man I am so sorry cocking the shotgun

Ive been congested and sick for 3 weeks strait. Don't remember the last time I was able to breath through my nose. Falling asleep without being able to breath through your nose for 3 strait weeks is not pretty. Just kill me now.

• Yeah but were fraternal. I think that's how you spell it

Seriously?!

• I've tried. Strangely my Dad loves the game so does my other brother.

what?!You should convince him that it's a wonderful game,

• Its still cool that you have a twin. :p

Yeah but were fraternal. I think that's how you spell it

• Everyone says that! I don't see anything awesome about it, but then again, I don't know what its like to not have one.

Its still cool that you have a twin.

• Your obviously the cooler twin :D

Me. He doesn't have any interest in the game. Edit: We are not identical.

• lol. Ugh im in such a bitchy mood right now. I'm so hungry it feels like my stomach is eating itself. Its hot as hell in my house, everything is bothering my right now.

I might come back on later. I'm going to go stuff my face and crawl into a ball in my cave. If anyone asks were I am, tell them I'm hiding in the woods eating ice cream in a really pissy mood.

Oh man I am so sorry cocking the shotgun

• edited June 2014

Another fun one. I had knee surgery late March this year. Might change my avatar to the scar or me 5 minutes after waking up. What do you think?

Edit: I would change but Gravatar is being stupid

• 5 minutes after waking up is so much better I am telling.

and speaking of which before the exams I fracture my index finger fortunately it was 2 weeks of healing but the exams were so hard doing with the middle finger.

Another fun one. I had knee surgery late March this year. Might change my avatar to the scar or me 5 minutes after waking up. What do you think? Edit: I would change but Gravatar is being stupid

• And probably smarter.

Your obviously the cooler twin

• alright. But you said ice cream not pizza. suspicious look

lol. Ugh im in such a bitchy mood right now. I'm so hungry it feels like my stomach is eating itself. Its hot as hell in my house, everythin

• Just like Carlos?

5 minutes after waking up is so much better I am telling. and speaking of which before the exams I fracture my index finger fortunately it was 2 weeks of healing but the exams were so hard doing with the middle finger.

• edited June 2014

No a normal splint for the finger.I was actually playing basketball you know being a 1.80

Just like Carlos?

• Is that metric? I'm American. We don't use that shit. XD

No a normal splint for the finger.I was actually playing basketball you know being a 1.80

• Yep metric.this is what we use in middle-east (For the record I am not Arabian)

Is that metric? I'm American. We don't use that shit. XD

• Here in our School we still use books, Hobo life is not an easy life ;_;

• Zero fucks given, like a boss.

Oh man I already did the exam and already failed

• I was thinking about that also.

I wish TWD had Multiplayer mode. Clem (moded) : "I know it doesn't make any sense, but it's how I would talk to the forum members."

• What should be today's trend?

• Not having a trend.

Mind = blown

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What should be today's trend?

• So I just got back from the exam, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel it went good.

Yeah, I feel great.

• I did an all around research and come to this conclusion:

Alt text

Lee: "That's different. I'm just gonna hold on to this, for science? Yeah science!"

• I saw that post with the xbox 360 and remembered something:

We had this sadistic game in elementary school where you went to someone and told him to listen, then you'd say:

"X" and then made an X sign with your arms,

"BOX" (Which means punch in Hebrew) and then you punched the guy in the arm,

And then you'd yell "360!!!!" while giving him an all around 360 degrees nipple twister.

Yes, my "friends" are that fucked up 0_0

• sshhiieett

skip to 3:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FpjcOWwiI4

• Do you have that game where if you make someone flinch you get to punch them?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I saw that post with the xbox 360 and remembered something: We had this sadistic game in elementary school where you went to someone and

• are they usb? cause then in the usb port.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Turtle beaches

• Anyone else have to mentally prepare themselves when entering this thread? I expect some crazy shit and I'm never disappointed lol.

• GUESS WHAT I RECEIVED TODAY!

And yep, me too. :p

JonGon posted: »

Anyone else have to mentally prepare themselves when entering this thread? I expect some crazy shit and I'm never disappointed lol.

• :D yay! I was worried that it got lost because it took so long. I wonder why the one to Germany got there faster than Br...

GUESS WHAT I RECEIVED TODAY! And yep, me too.

• No but they'd still do that to fuck with kids (T_T)

Do you have that game where if you make someone flinch you get to punch them?

• A unicorn figurine made by emo Carl?

Seriously Carl has gone mad.

GUESS WHAT I RECEIVED TODAY! And yep, me too.

• Lol, exactly! How did you know? :o

A unicorn figurine made by emo Carl? Seriously Carl has gone mad.

• Seriously, I can't thank you enough, it's the best gift ever! Lol, Brazil is weird. :p

JonGon posted: »

yay! I was worried that it got lost because it took so long. I wonder why the one to Germany got there faster than Br...

• We have that at my school and it's the most annoying game ever. I swear I've got permanent dead arms now.

No but they'd still do that to fuck with kids (T_T)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.