The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Just punch twice as hard, it works.

We have that at my school and it's the most annoying game ever. I swear I've got permanent dead arms now.

• Because I am god, haven't we gone through this already?

Lol, exactly! How did you know?

• Are you sure it was me? My memory sucks. T.T

AWESOMEO posted: »

Because I am god, haven't we gone through this already?

• Me and Matt played non-stop for 9 hours. Shiiiiieet.

• I dunno about the Xbox side of things.... most people are switching to PS4 or PC and aren't really planning to buy an Xbone in the future...or are regretting buying one xD

Just look at all the bad things Microsoft tried to do and perhaps are still doing....I can't understand how anyone would still trust them as the company to look up to....They're "Xboned" sorry bad joke hehe :P

Jewfreeus posted: »

ok sweet I went brain dead for a second yea I don't have it on ps3 I have it on xbox and I am planing on getting it on pc if you don't have

• I guess not, I proved it to Zyphon and some other guys already, I have witnesses.

Are you sure it was me? My memory sucks. T.T

• Will I disappoint them if I say you were actually wrong? :o

I guess not, I proved it to Zyphon and some other guys already, I have witnesses.

• edited June 2014

I wake up from a nap that who knows how long it lasted, to see only like 7 new comments on here. WHY IS IT SO QUIET!

• Damnit Carl !!! Should have stayed in the goddamn house...now he went full emo and makes unicorn out of wood....Whyyyyy ?!

He's going through his emo phase, go figure.

• So hear this:

On April fools this year I took an oreo cookie, and filled the white stuffing with toothpaste, then the next day I put it on the table as if someone forgot it there. I put it on some douche kid's table so he'd eat it, but instead, my dumbass friend went over there and was like "OREOS DURR!" and ate the one with the toothpaste. He chewed on it for a second and his eyes opened wide, then he threw the cookie at the wall, spit it out and yelled "IT'S TOOTHPASTE! DON'T EAT IT!".

I couldn't hold it in so I ran outside and laughed my ass off for like 5 minutes.

Best day of my life.

• Yes, they already created a new religion and shit.

Will I disappoint them if I say you were actually wrong?

• I actually forced myself to stay awake for about 2-3 hours before I actually left. I didn't want to leave XD.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Me and Matt played non-stop for 9 hours. Shiiiiieet.

• Sorry. T.T I'll pretend you were correct.

Yes, they already created a new religion and shit.

• All nighter up in this bitch !! :D I probably won't do that ALL the time though xD But last night was too much fun !!! XD

Me and Matt played non-stop for 9 hours. Shiiiiieet.

• I'm actually an atheist.

The god of the atheists that is.

Sorry. T.T I'll pretend you were correct.

• I went to sleep an hour after we finished playing, which was 5am. I think we played too much, lol. Five hours is enough for me :P

Rigtail posted: »

I actually forced myself to stay awake for about 2-3 hours before I actually left. I didn't want to leave XD.

• Now I'm just curious out of boredom, or bored out of curiosity.

What'd ya get?

GUESS WHAT I RECEIVED TODAY! And yep, me too.

• Lmfaooooooo. I love how he threw it at a wall xD

So hear this: On April fools this year I took an oreo cookie, and filled the white stuffing with toothpaste, then the next day I put it o

• They may be only 7, but they're quality 7

I wake up from a nap that who knows how long it lasted, to see only like 7 new comments on here. WHY IS IT SO QUIET!

• I no longer want to sell GTA V because of you guys ^-^

All nighter up in this bitch !! I probably won't do that ALL the time though xD But last night was too much fun !!! XD

• True. But they only last so long. I like reading full out conversations because I have absolutely nothing to do. >:/

They may be only 7, but they're quality 7

• Yeah, it exploded into hundreds of tiny pieces, and I'm gonna do it every year now.

Lmfaooooooo. I love how he threw it at a wall xD

• Yay !! You really shouldn't xD It's too much fun of a game to sell man !! D:

I no longer want to sell GTA V because of you guys ^-^

• Lol, Clem's hat. :3

Now I'm just curious out of boredom, or bored out of curiosity. What'd ya get?

• I have a feeling that I'm somehow the blame :c

True. But they only last so long. I like reading full out conversations because I have absolutely nothing to do. >:/

• So that's the face behind the talent. Awesome.

TIME TO TAKE OFF MY BUNNY SUIT! AS PROMISED HERE'S MY FACE. WELL TWO VERSIONS ACTUALLY. (ignore the date I don't know how to change the time on the camera) Before After

• I've noticed that it's only fun when you play with friends. Back in October and November, I played with strangers and people who were kiiiiinda my friends. But you guys are different :)

Yay !! You really shouldn't xD It's too much fun of a game to sell man !!

• Facebook in a nutshell.

Twistee posted: »

I just sneezed. Thought you all should know that.

• how? lol

I have a feeling that I'm somehow the blame :c

• It is pretty quiet. I think now is an awkward time of day for most people.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Where'd you get it from?

OHHHH! From the contest?

Damn, I want one real bad :'(

Lol, Clem's hat.

• I used to have like 50-100 comment conversations here. Now it's like 5-10 :c

how? lol

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Alt text

Alt text

I can't find logic, I'm lost :o

• Haha!! It isn't as bad on PS3 :P Since I always considered the PlayStation community to be more mature than the Xbox one, if anything I defend girls from creeps and trolls online, I really can't stand people stepping on anyone's freedom or enjoyment :P

I'm buying a PS4 soon and also saving up my money for it, although one could argue that I already have the money for it...and more xD
    I just don't see the rush in buying one NOW. Anyway, see you on PS4 when you get one ;) It shall be a blast !! :D

I've never actually had any physical problems with the xbox. There were things that annoyed me though. Maybe this is a problem, but the "go

• Don't blame it on you.

• It's on you to blast this place with comments though, do whatavadafuckyawantbra.

I used to have like 50-100 comment conversations here. Now it's like 5-10 :c

• Making a drawing of your Dark Rabbit and the Batderp. Do it!
    (Just kidding :p)*

Tobi is my secret identity. I AM THE DARK RABBIT!

• edited June 2014

There is like, no one on and I've just been lurking the forums for a long time. I just tried going outside and it burned. O_o

It is pretty quiet. I think now is an awkward time of day for most people.

• Well off course, the GTAV online community is terrible xD They will make you hate humanity as a whole llol

They will kill you on sight, steal your car, blow your shit up and troll the living hell out of you, that's why I only play GTAV online with my friends and now you guys :P

Which I must admit is waaaaaay more fun than with my other friends, mostly because i'm hosting way more people than just a few :D

That and my friend...she just stays in her garage and is completely obsessed with cars in-game and in real life...not a lot of fun to be had there...

The others I played with are awesome though, but they probably are on the PS4 right now, which is fine, i'll probably buy one soon with the renovation job I just earned :D

I've noticed that it's only fun when you play with friends. Back in October and November, I played with strangers and people who were kiiiiinda my friends. But you guys are different

• Yes! Don't worry, you'll get one. :c

Where'd you get it from? OHHHH! From the contest? Damn, I want one real bad

Sign in to comment in this discussion.