The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Is anybody going to watch the world cup?

• edited June 2014

Or a chameleon. Or mini porcupine. Those are awesome.

• I'll do that the second I get my own place.

• How'd you all do that? That stuff's darn difficult, I never got to do it.

Rigtail posted: »

I've only had one Lucid dream (And a couple of other times where I've been close, or semi-lucid).

• I'm Mexican, and I'm not going to :P

papai46 posted: »

Is anybody going to watch the world cup?

• My dog is practically a cat. I just took this pic of her and this is the ONLY THING she does all day. -_-

Alt text

Well at least you have a cat! I have a dog and all she does is follow me and sleep on me all day. AND she wakes me up at nigh all the time.

• Me neither, not when my country is going to shit :P

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I'm Mexican, and I'm not going to :P

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I need a dog.

Alt text

My dog is practically a cat. I just took this pic of her and this is the ONLY THING she does all day. -_-

• What's going on?

Me neither, not when my country is going to shit :P

• Just started the search for the Ch.3 people. Let's see how it goes, since people can't see it on the front page...

• When I cried, it was usually just low and soft sounds or just plain tears.

Awwww :3

TWDFan86 posted: »

That's easier said than done for me, lol. I've always been a quiet person literally since I was a baby. My mom told me I rarely cried out loud or screamed. When I cried, it was usually just low and soft sounds or just plain tears.

• Yeah, I think there was a brief fire but it went out so we're fine... my internet isn't okay though, ever since it's going at dial-up speeds ):

AWESOMEO posted: »

you ok?

• But stabbing people is the answer to everything! ;_;

Heheh, I had a blast too!! :D It was super fun! I really hope I can play again today if we do... ;_; but right now, my internet is kinda shot because of the lightning strike. So idk how well PSN will work...

It's fine we had a blast XD It was just hilarious all around !!! Freaking Rigtail and you made the highlight of tonight though, that a

• Hello Guys I wanted to ask anyone in the US who loves Dogs to please click this link and vote for my Dog for a contest . It is 1 click done no signing up or log in or questions just click vote done. It will only let USA residents vote once a Day . Thank you guys so much . http://lipetlover.com/?portfolio=brook-Lynne

• WOAH WOAH WOAH

Your conscious made me the antagonist? Sweet little me who wouldn't harm a thing? I SHOULD FEED YOU TO THE TIGERS FOR SUCH BLASPHEMY!!!

Alt text

• Psh, hey, I was there too!!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Me and Matt played non-stop for 9 hours. Shiiiiieet.

• I didn't annoy anybody ^-^

When I cried, it was usually just low and soft sounds or just plain tears. Awwww

• I got a paper cut once

SoHardcore

All right ya boy CiD here. What's the worst injury you have ever had. (Trying to make a convo)

• I have 6 cats... and 2 dogs :P

• How big was the fall?

Alive_Clem posted: »

When I was younger, I decided to run with my the shoelaces untied next to a fall, it wasn't a good idea...

• Yeah, but you weren't there from the beginning :P

sardines posted: »

Psh, hey, I was there too!!

• I really really want a chinchilla. :(

AWESOMEO posted: »

I need a dog.

• Nope.

Is anybody going to watch the world cup?

• So what I leave for 2 hours and there's 142 new comments? Is there some sort of party going on I wasn't aware of? Time to break out my white girl dance moves!

Alt text

• edited June 2014

Double post because the universe hates me.

• The government is corrupt and paid FIFA to do the cup here even tough they say they don't have money build hospitals so people here started a revolution.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What's going on?

• Can I join?!?!?

Alt text

So what I leave for 2 hours and there's 142 new comments? Is there some sort of party going on I wasn't aware of? Time to break out my white girl dance moves!

• Datass

SheGotThatCake

Can I join?!?!?

• lik dis if u cri everytim

When I cried, it was usually just low and soft sounds or just plain tears. Awwww

• ATR, you were in my dream this morning....

You fed me to a fucking tiger. -_-

Datass SheGotThatCake

• I commented on that post, check it out -smiles sweetly- >:)

ATR, you were in my dream this morning.... You fed me to a fucking tiger. -_-

• That aint all I got

Alt text

Datass SheGotThatCake

• Yeah? Check this out.

Alt text

That aint all I got

• Batman fail.

Rafoli posted: »

Jumped from high ground and sprained my ankle.

• edited November 2015

WOAH WOAH WOAH Your conscious made me the antagonist? Sweet little me who wouldn't harm a thing? I SHOULD FEED YOU TO THE TIGERS FOR SUCH BLASPHEMY!!!

• Da fuq.......

Yeah? Check this out.

• you'll never be as good as me...

Alt text

Yeah? Check this out.

• Which state are you from? If you don't mind me asking, of course. :p

The government is corrupt and paid FIFA to do the cup here even tough they say they don't have money build hospitals so people here started a revolution.

• HELL YES
    IM GONNA GO SUBMIT RIGHT NOW

Just started the search for the Ch.3 people. Let's see how it goes, since people can't see it on the front page...

• I want to get in on this too....

Alt text

you'll never be as good as me...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.