The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What animes do you watch? I got addicted to animes by watching Attack on Titan, now I'm addicted to Death Note :P

CatySky posted: »

I learn Chinese because of the professionals oppurtunities it might open :P I wanted to learn japanese but it would be too much ( but I know some words thanks to the animes I watch! ).

• edited June 2014

Alt text

WTF THEY WON'T LET YOU JOIN!!! and to think I was going to do the first video on this thread of me singing "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" it would of been funny I was seriously going to do it lol and I'm not doing it now :'(

Want to play. Forever the lone wolf. Always alone in the GTA World.

• There are lot of movies I want to see.

Mainly The Fault In Our Stars and lucy.

I am going to see "Edge of tomorow" guys! See you later, I'll tell you what I think of the movie!

• That face when you stay up til 7 AM and then your friend wakes you up at 9 AM ;___;

Alt text

• SAME SHIT HAPPENES TO ME ! but its my brother that wakes my up in the morning...

sardines posted: »

That face when you stay up til 7 AM and then your friend wakes you up at 9 AM ;___;

• Alt text

"10/10 would buy more stuff and thangs"

- Rick Grimes

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ABORTION PILLS?!?! I HAVE TO KILL MY FUTURE BABY NOW!"

- Bitch Grimes

lol the site was about a specific cream... And stuff and thaaangs like that. Who knows.. maybe her going on Martha's site made It worse. lol im jk I have no idea were the virus came from.

• That moment you realize...

Rick still thinks Judith is dead. O_O

AWESOMEO posted: »

"10/10 would buy more stuff and thangs" - Rick Grimes "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ABORTION PILLS?!?! I HAVE TO KILL MY FUTURE BABY NOW!" - Bitch Grimes

• Kenny's voice FUCK THAT!

The Governor CANNOT be number 2! I do not approve of this and I'm going to slaughter dr evil right now!

That's number 2. I know its a suckie name.

• Wow, I can't believe I understood what you said...

And I thought I suck at french... I probably still do though!

English and I've taken 4 years of French! Mais je ne parle pas bien francais ;_; Malheureusement. J'adore francais, donc je suis triste que je ne parle pas bien xD

• Plz Joker, say that to our politicians ;-;

Markd4547 posted: »

Isn't it the citizens that are protesting looks like the Armour and weapons is protecting them not the citizens lol? Brazil doesn't need the

• Oh man you're right.

He's gonna flip the fuck out when Tyreese and Carol show up. XD

That moment you realize... Rick still thinks Judith is dead. O_O

• You were playing GTA 5 until 7 AM holy shit.

That face when you stay up til 7 AM and then your friend wakes you up at 9 AM ;___;

• I don't think I've ever stayed up that late.

I've reached about 4am and I just can't take it anymore. T_T

You were playing GTA 5 until 7 AM holy shit.

• I did an all nighter once. Ended up sleeping at about 11 in the morning.

Twistee posted: »

I don't think I've ever stayed up that late. I've reached about 4am and I just can't take it anymore. T_T

• I pulled an all nighter a couple of times, as a kid it seemed cool but now I just want to sleep for eternity.

I don't think I've ever stayed up that late. I've reached about 4am and I just can't take it anymore. T_T

• I aint gonna bull lmfaoooo When Assassins Creed 4 came out i went full nerd and i went to the midnight launch stood up all night and the next day and i skipped Class i dont know why i did it because in the end it wasnt that good of a game.

• Rick's way more awesome and badass in the comics, he isn't bitching about Judith at all.

Comics Grimes = Best Grimes

Oh man you're right. He's gonna flip the fuck out when Tyreese and Carol show up. XD

• Yellow. No, wait, scratch that, blue.

UGH, WHY IS BLACK NOT A FREAKIN' COLOR.

I can't decide. It's part of my thing. I'm bipolar and indecisive and all. It's kind of ironic, considering i'm on the forums of a game company based on choices. Heh. Good one, irony.

Syracuse posted: »

What's your favorite color?

• Wait, what? What's "no brain"?

I saw that too, it's called "no brain" I think. I still have that scarring image in my mind of the old people doing horrifying stuff to eachother.. pukes

• well... I just found a list of a shit load of chores to do left be my mother. Now I have to go vacuum my whole house.

Alt text

Try not to leave me 500 new comments to read when I get back. xD

• BUT... I WANTED TO SEE IT...

http://youtu.be/L29_lWrQIr4?t=31s

Markd4547 posted: »

WTF THEY WON'T LET YOU JOIN!!! and to think I was going to do the first video on this thread of me singing "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" it would of been funny I was seriously going to do it lol and I'm not doing it now

• Lol I didn't like it either, my game is just sitting somewhere collecting dust. ^_^

I aint gonna bull lmfaoooo When Assassins Creed 4 came out i went full nerd and i went to the midnight launch stood up all night and the next day and i skipped Class i dont know why i did it because in the end it wasnt that good of a game.

• Lol, keep dreaming.

well... I just found a list of a shit load of chores to do left be my mother. Now I have to go vacuum my whole house. Try not to leave me 500 new comments to read when I get back. xD

• Just in case someone didn't see this yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNxvo8AcpQQ

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014
  • lol nope.

well... I just found a list of a shit load of chores to do left be my mother. Now I have to go vacuum my whole house. Try not to leave me 500 new comments to read when I get back. xD

• Agreed, they made Rick kind of a crybaby in the TV show. :/

Rick's way more awesome and badass in the comics, he isn't bitching about Judith at all. Comics Grimes = Best Grimes

• Yea idk where the fuck that shit is. Every game that came out last year ended up being garbage CoD Ghost i cant play with out wanting to smash my controller and BF4 is unplayable AC4 was boring GTA 5 is ok when you actually got people to play with.

Lol I didn't like it either, my game is just sitting somewhere collecting dust. ^_^

• OHHHHH SHIT...

I come to school and I just see "FUCK U" and "2014 GRAD BITCHES" and "WE FUCKING DID IT" spray painted literally all over the front of the school. The windows were glued shut and there was like sticky black shit all over the doors, there were balloons EVERYWHERE...... -_-

The principal called the cops and now the kids who did it are going to be tried in court. xD Guys, I'm lol'ing.

• I thought Canadians were cool peeps eh?

OHHHHH SHIT... I come to school and I just see "FUCK U" and "2014 GRAD BITCHES" and "WE FUCKING DID IT" spray painted literally all over

• FUCK YEAH, I fell like I finally did good on my portuguese test. I need to play whatever games I come across until the day is over.

• not all games, there were about 10 games that are unforgettable, but yeah there were some disasters.

Yea idk where the fuck that shit is. Every game that came out last year ended up being garbage CoD Ghost i cant play with out wanting to smash my controller and BF4 is unplayable AC4 was boring GTA 5 is ok when you actually got people to play with.

• That is epic.

OHHHHH SHIT... I come to school and I just see "FUCK U" and "2014 GRAD BITCHES" and "WE FUCKING DID IT" spray painted literally all over

• They were saying some pretty mean shit about the principal too xP

That is epic.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Oh Crumbs. We're experiencing technical difficulties. Please bearalope with us and try again in a few minutes.

Alt text

• My bad i meant all games i purchased i aint getting day 1 games fuck that.

not all games, there were about 10 games that are unforgettable, but yeah there were some disasters.

• Don't fucking call me that.

And, yeah, i said MAYBE, but i'm kind of going for no, looking back at what i managed so far on the fic and all, i feel like i want it to be more... More... Original...

So yeah, i'm not sure yet.

Deceptio posted: »

Do that shit Azlyn, I'd love to see a fan-fic by you! Considering you're one of the most beloved members on these forums

• I speak Romanian (OBVIOUSLY), English (OBVIOUSLY), French, Chinese, Japanese, a little bit of German, Italian and a some Spanish. Also, i know a word or two in Indian and Russian. That's all. :/

It's random question time! What language do you guys speak? I speak French, English and I am studying Chinese ( I also want to learn Spanish and Russian ).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.