The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• LOL, our principal is smug as fuckkkk

Her name is Varda, and there's that ghetto called ghetto Warsaw, so we call school "Ghetto Varda" since it sounds the same here :P

They were saying some pretty mean shit about the principal too xP

• Hi everybody! I have missed on a lot of stuff, enlighten me, i beg of you!

(Also, gimme a WOO for finishing the year with straight As, i'm done)

• Spend your finals-free time, and treasure every motherfucking moment of it.

Rafoli posted: »

FUCK YEAH, I fell like I finally did good on my portuguese test. I need to play whatever games I come across until the day is over.

• AZLYN!! HOW ARE YOU? Haven't seen you in long :P

Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

I speak Romanian (OBVIOUSLY), English (OBVIOUSLY), French, Chinese, Japanese, a little bit of German, Italian and a some Spanish. Also, i know a word or two in Indian and Russian. That's all.

• AZLYN!! HOW ARE YOU? Haven't seen you in long :P

THIS DESERVES A CELEBRATION!

Alt text

Hi everybody! I have missed on a lot of stuff, enlighten me, i beg of you! (Also, gimme a WOO for finishing the year with straight As, i'm done)

• AZLYN YOU'RE BACK! FINALLY!

Hi everybody! I have missed on a lot of stuff, enlighten me, i beg of you! (Also, gimme a WOO for finishing the year with straight As, i'm done)

• Alt text

I thought Canadians were cool peeps eh?

• Is that a Dumbledore cosplay i spy in the background?

You know i love mah dance gifs.

Anyways, sup.

:3

AWESOMEO posted: »

AZLYN!! HOW ARE YOU? Haven't seen you in long :P THIS DESERVES A CELEBRATION!

• Hiya, Raf.

BEFORE YOU ASK STEAM ISN'T WORKING.

It worked at first, but then it just shut down, i dunno, i'm gonna try to restart and open it again.

There's a huge storm outside right now. I hope it will rain on my birthday. I love rain.

AZLYN YOU'RE BACK! FINALLY!

• Peachy.

Is that a Dumbledore cosplay i spy in the background? You know i love mah dance gifs. Anyways, sup.

• Cool. Anything cool happened while i was gone?

I am watching Xiaolin Showdown. I don't expect anyone to know what the Hell that show is, but yeah. My childhood.

Peachy.

• Yeah, I love rain too. It rained yesterday, not for a long time but at least it was really heavy.

And yeah, you wanna know something? I arrived SECONDS after your Steam crashed.

Hiya, Raf. BEFORE YOU ASK STEAM ISN'T WORKING. It worked at first, but then it just shut down, i dunno, i'm gonna try to restart and open it again. There's a huge storm outside right now. I hope it will rain on my birthday. I love rain.

• LOL the 2nd last days of school, people got paint ball guns and paint balled the whole school and got shaving cream and put it all over the school. And SOMEONE decided to spray paint our principle on the wall doing something with something...

OHHHHH SHIT... I come to school and I just see "FUCK U" and "2014 GRAD BITCHES" and "WE FUCKING DID IT" spray painted literally all over

• What you missed? You missed a lot of shenanigans, stupidity, and we told Woodbury where babies come from.

• Noncy wanted me to tell woodbury were babies are born from and give her 'the talk'

• Alt text

lol only jk

Soon

Deceptio posted: »

FuckSoon SexyDeceptioConfirmedForJune13th

• xD

Only you can do something like that, Raf-Chan.

Yeah, I love rain too. It rained yesterday, not for a long time but at least it was really heavy. And yeah, you wanna know something? I arrived SECONDS after your Steam crashed.

• Kewl. How'd she take it?

What you missed? You missed a lot of shenanigans, stupidity, and we told Woodbury where babies come from.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Shit Guys! Shirtless Ben, also he only has underpants because I couldn't find anything better, SORRY!

http://imgur.com/akK6yd3

Ain't that great?

• Azlyn, I know you watch some anime, have you watched Death Note? It's brilliant :P

Cool. Anything cool happened while i was gone? I am watching Xiaolin Showdown. I don't expect anyone to know what the Hell that show is, but yeah. My childhood.

• Aww fuck.. Isn't showing.. I'll just post the link for it.

Shit Guys! Shirtless Ben, also he only has underpants because I couldn't find anything better, SORRY! http://imgur.com/akK6yd3 Ain't that great?

• I got "the talk" through a freaking book that was super gross and at the end i was so disgusted that i burned it. Literally. I threw it in the fire place.

You know, when i was little, i used to think that if you french kiss somebody, you would DEFINITELY get preggo.

Noncy wanted me to tell woodbury were babies are born from and give her 'the talk'

• Lmfaooo and someone rearranged the letters on the big billboard so now it says "GO FUCK URSELVES"

I'm not even joking.

LOL the 2nd last days of school, people got paint ball guns and paint balled the whole school and got shaving cream and put it all over the school. And SOMEONE decided to spray paint our principle on the wall doing something with something...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

And we can't stop, and we won't stop.

I'M SO SORRY FOR QUOTING HER IT'S JUST SO PERFECT FOR THIS SITUATION ; ;

What you missed? You missed a lot of shenanigans, stupidity, and we told Woodbury where babies come from.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

IGNORE THIS. REPLIED TO WRONG COMMENT.

I got "the talk" through a freaking book that was super gross and at the end i was so disgusted that i burned it. Literally. I threw it in t

• Miiiisaaaaaa T_T

Azlyn, I know you watch some anime, have you watched Death Note? It's brilliant :P

• LOL

DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF IT?!

Lmfaooo and someone rearranged the letters on the big billboard so now it says "GO FUCK URSELVES" I'm not even joking.

• I don't think she was surprised, she said there are "adult games" popping up on her monitor every 10 minutes, so yeah o_0

Kewl. How'd she take it?

• I hate you so much right now.

Shit Guys! Shirtless Ben, also he only has underpants because I couldn't find anything better, SORRY! http://imgur.com/akK6yd3 Ain't that great?

• lmaoooo I already knew what the hell

The first time I found out about it was in grade 3 and it was from a bunch of boys, so.... >.<

I got "the talk" through a freaking book that was super gross and at the end i was so disgusted that i burned it. Literally. I threw it in t

• more like shirtless and pant less ban.

• Wow? You gave her a proper talk? Or one like my dad gave me?

ADULT CONTENT BELOW

Take them in the ass and they won't get pregnant, that's litteraly all he told me.

edited June 2014

I didn't get no talk, I just saw a picture that popped up on my computer of a women doing something I can't describe here, and that's where the adventure had begun.

• Alt text

edited June 2014

I'm only on episode 3, that's the blond girl right?

Have you watched Guilty Crown? I'm gonna do that as soon as I finish Death Note, Guilty told me that the protagonist in the anime has the same voice actor as Eren so I immediately decided I must watch it.

Miiiisaaaaaa T_T

• I feel you, Rache.

lmaoooo I already knew what the hell The first time I found out about it was in grade 3 and it was from a bunch of boys, so.... >.<

• I did, lol, but I'm not going to post it. It has my school's name on it.

I'm not that dumb xD

LOL DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF IT?!

• edited June 2014

LOL I haven't gotten it and im not going to.

I already know enough.. xD I knew to much when I was in the 2nd grade.....

• When i was little i somehow found a link reading something about lesbians and i was like "Lesbians? I never heard of Lesbia..."

I literally thought there was a country named Lesbia. It was bad.

I didn't get no talk, I just saw a picture that popped up on my computer of a women doing something I can't describe here, and that's where the adventure had begun.

• OMFG MISHA I GET SUPER HYPED WHENEVER I SEE MISHA OH MY FUCKING GOD MISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Destiel 5Ever.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.