Will this play on Mac Apple computers?

I am a graphic design student, and I no longer have a PC , I am buying a MAC for college , MAC has great editing software and Helvertica font. I am typing this on my PS3...if not ported to the PS3 will this game be on MAC APPLE computers? Thank you.

Comments

• TimTim
    edited June 2009
    If there will be no native support for Mac, you can always reside to installing virtualization software such as VMWare Fusion or Parallels, or installing BootCamp and running Windows natively. (Or both - what I'm doing at the moment - works like a charm with VMWare Fusion)
  • edited June 2009
    Sounds brilliant, but a bit unbalanced. I will be using the computer for design, which means a lot of money has to go into the computer, via software. I am interested in the solution though. Thank you for the reply .I will take a leap of faith , or make sure I watch my step before going there though.
  • TimTim
    edited June 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    Sounds brilliant, but a bit unbalanced. I will be using the computer for design, which means a lot of money has to go into the computer, via software. I am interested in the solution though. Thank you for the reply .I will take a leap of faith , or make sure I watch my step before going there though.

That sounds like the correct approach in your case.

I was basically forced to have Windows on my Macbook (late 2006 model) because my webdesign job requires full coverage of browsers. Thus I had to install Windows to get the most accurate results. VMWare Fusion will allow you to use your bootcamp partition as a virtual machine. Therefore you'll only need one Windows installation, and you can use it in two different ways.

I can't really say I use it all that much, but it's handy at times. The costs for me personally were not the problem. Windows can actually be downloaded for free from the Microsoft Developer Network for most schools/colleges that are in on the MSDN Academy Alliance program. Bootcamp is free & VMWare has a trial you might want to try (same goes for Parallels)

Although matey, be sure ta' have a look at all yerr options! Good luck ^.^
  • edited June 2009
    You may be able to run it via CrossOver on MacOS, also. It's also commercial, but I believe it's available for like $40 or so.
  • edited June 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    I am a graphic design student, and I no longer have a PC , I am buying a MAC for college , MAC has great editing software and Helvertica font. I am typing this on my PS3...if not ported to the PS3 will this game be on MAC APPLE computers? Thank you.

There is always the option to use bootcamp in conjunction with a windows license.
    Besides that look that if you buy a refurbished one, that you dont get a mac with intel graphics adapter. Those are way too slow and are on their way out on Macs anyway (Snow leopard will have probably some speedups on PCs with NVidia graphics cards!)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.