Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• For Those of you making your character, can you please reply to the comment I made, that has the questions. Now I have to look for everyone's comments...

Alt text

• Around the corner...

Azlyn posted: »

SOON.

• Hey, bro. Do you think you can play on XBL again? Mines runs out the 22nd, I'll play with a few of you guys until it does.

• Alt text

Around the corner...

• Nooo Buzz Lightyear had his own Series Woody didnt have Shiiiiit.

Talimancer posted: »

Fuck Buzz Lightyear, all bout de Woody.

• On a totally unrelated topic, i'm on mah way to steal yo gurl.

Alt text

(I just needed an excuse to use that gif, m'mkay.)

• FirstWorldProblems

For Those of you making your character, can you please reply to the comment I made, that has the questions. Now I have to look for everyone's comments...

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Lol, I don't even know what's going on anymore. I think you need Ch.3 to start soon. B]

EDIT: I'm adding Ch.1 and 2 onto google docs. I'll have it up for you guys to catch up.

On a totally unrelated topic, i'm on mah way to steal yo gurl. (I just needed an excuse to use that gif, m'mkay.)

• edited June 2014

Lol, you wanna fight?!

BTW, since almost everyone that made their characters will be in Ch.3. I think you can start adding them to that awesome picture you made. B]

FirstWorldProblems

• OMFG THE WAY IT RUNS! XDDDDDDDD

On a totally unrelated topic, i'm on mah way to steal yo gurl. (I just needed an excuse to use that gif, m'mkay.)

• :D

Okay! I can't wait!

Lol, I don't even know what's going on anymore. I think you need Ch.3 to start soon. B] EDIT: I'm adding Ch.1 and 2 onto google docs. I'll have it up for you guys to catch up.

• SWIGGITY SWOOTY

I'M COMIN' FOR DAT BOOTY

OMFG THE WAY IT RUNS! XDDDDDDDD

• Attack on Titan:

The anime that allows streaking giants run around weirdly and eat people.

SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMIN' FOR DAT BOOTY

• Alt text

You bet yo tits, gurl.

Attack on Titan: The anime that allows streaking giants run around weirdly and eat people.

• [Looks inside my shirt]

Where? I don't see them?

JK I'm just fucking ya. XD

You bet yo tits, gurl.

• You can get some implants, if you want them so much. I'd gladly give you mine. :/

If only i could.

[Looks inside my shirt] Where? I don't see them? JK I'm just fucking ya. XD

• Nah I'm good. It would feel weird. And just be confident in your figure kay?

You can get some implants, if you want them so much. I'd gladly give you mine. If only i could.

• I assume you are still looking, if not than maybe perhaps Chpt 4, but anyways I will leave this.

Whats your personality like? I am shy at first, but once you get to know me, and I get to know you I am no longer shy. I am friendly and hold no grudges, I basically get along with who ever. I am supportive of my friends even though I am more of a follower than a leader, although I could play both roles depending on the situation.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? Yes, I wouldnt be able to live with my self knowing that I could have saved someone but instead I chose not to.

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? I wouldnt kill, I would steal though in order to keep alive, and I wouldnt torture, if I would be hurting someone physically than its a no.

What did you want to be when you were growing up?Astronaut, Police, Firefighter.

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? I think its safer to be with a group, only if they are able to handle themselves if they dont have any problems mentally and physically and cant carry their own weight just because they are lazy, than I would be alone.

Looking for 20 people to join for Ch.3. To create your character, answer the 5 questions below. If you were already in the story and your ch

• Thanks, I just need one more person. B]

I assume you are still looking, if not than maybe perhaps Chpt 4, but anyways I will leave this. Whats your personality like? I am shy at

• Are we talking about my boos now?

We do not talk about my boobs because boobs mean bras and i freaking hate bras, m'mkay?

Nah I'm good. It would feel weird. And just be confident in your figure kay?

• This ^

Are we talking about my boos now? We do not talk about my boobs because boobs mean bras and i freaking hate bras, m'mkay?

• Is... Is that a bucket?

This ^

• The thing on my head?

No, it's an Easter basket. LOL.

Is... Is that a bucket?

• Lol, not even going to ask.

The thing on my head? No, it's an Easter basket. LOL.

• It seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

Lol, not even going to ask.

• @LeeTheProfessional

I think you should ask the mods if you can recruit people from TWD forums to be in the story, because it's taking a long time to continue the story.

• Heh, it makes sense if you put it on your head so kids wouldn't be able to reach it, and try to steal the eggs, haha. B]

THAT... or you just felt like putting a basket on your head, lol.

It seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

• Lol, I think I just felt like putting a basket on my head.

I love how nonchalant I look too, like I don't even know that it's there. xD

Heh, it makes sense if you put it on your head so kids wouldn't be able to reach it, and try to steal the eggs, haha. B] THAT... or you just felt like putting a basket on your head, lol.

• I wasn't going to start it today, though. I'm putting up Ch.2 onto google docs, so I can post the link up later. If anything, I'll start Ch.3 tomorrow, maybe.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional I think you should ask the mods if you can recruit people from TWD forums to be in the story, because it's taking a long time to continue the story.

• edited June 2014

Lol, you do know that I'm definitely giving your character the Easter basket on her head now, right?

Lmao, she'll act like it's not even there as well!

Lol, I think I just felt like putting a basket on my head. I love how nonchalant I look too, like I don't even know that it's there. xD

• OH MY GOSH REALLY? xD

If you do that, you'll literally be the coolest person ever. <3

Lol, you do know that I'm definitely giving your character the Easter basket on her head now, right? Lmao, she'll act like it's not even there as well!

• You have an Easter basket on your head! How can I NOT add that in the story?! Lol! :p

OH MY GOSH REALLY? xD If you do that, you'll literally be the coolest person ever.

• I won't sleep until this becomes a reality.

You have an Easter basket on your head! How can I NOT add that in the story?! Lol!

• Lol, soon. B]

I won't sleep until this becomes a reality.

• ?nooS

Lol, soon. B]

• Yup! Depending on how many people die, I will either update it midway through Chapter 3 or at the end of it.

Lol, you wanna fight?! BTW, since almost everyone that made their characters will be in Ch.3. I think you can start adding them to that awesome picture you made. B]

• Ah, okay. Thanks for making that pic, you're awesome for doing that! :p

Yup! Depending on how many people die, I will either update it midway through Chapter 3 or at the end of it.

• edited June 2014

For those of you who want to catch up. Read all of Ch.1 and 2, right here!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10IS2QBpLFn-MwGZT1rVqAYAcqmEcJG1X5pvNzWI477E/edit?usp=sharing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.