• Alt text

=_= I woke up late. What I miss?

• meh, nothing really.

• I wasn't kidding about it. XD

You're lucky it wasn't both me and WTD working together. >:3

BTW is he more crazy than me?

You damn psycho! Popped me good a few times

• It's sad, because this is also the last nail in the coffin of Shyamalan - The Happening, The Last Airbender, After Earth... I enjoyed The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and Sings, hell maybe even The Village in some twisted way.

AWESOMEO posted: »

As said in the video, it was nothing but a parade for Will Smith to show off his "talented family".

• Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXvtany3mSE I FUCKING LOVE TERRY CREWS.

• You guys are all crazy, some just crazier than the others XD I will have to encourage myself before I can come again...

Though it was nice to kill everyone on the moving train with a grenade, too bad you survived that :D But it was an accident! (?)

I wasn't kidding about it. XD You're lucky it wasn't both me and WTD working together. >:3 BTW is he more crazy than me?

• I'm eating mango for breakfast. I'm not even mad.

• edited June 2014

Lol I loved that bit. Yeah, my swimsuit is my armor. I loved Sardine's reaction to me wearing it. XD

You guys are all crazy, some just crazier than the others XD I will have to encourage myself before I can come again... Though it was nice to kill everyone on the moving train with a grenade, too bad you survived that But it was an accident! (?)

• Wait who were you last time?

Lol I loved that bit. Yeah, my swimsuit is my armor. I loved Sardine's reaction to me wearing it. XD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Ugh don't get me started on that guy, and "The Last Airbender" shivers

It's sad, because this is also the last nail in the coffin of Shyamalan - The Happening, The Last Airbender, After Earth... I enjoyed The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and Sings, hell maybe even The Village in some twisted way.

• edited June 2014

I was a girl with ponytail chestnut hair. I wore a white polo shirt with blue jeans and brown high heels. Sometime later I wore a white bikini for laughs. I was the one who used a grenade launcher and the tommy gun. I was the one killing everybody at the apartment.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Wait who were you last time?

• edited June 2014

Sorry double post.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Wait who were you last time?

• edited June 2014

I dunno not much.

BTW hope you aren't mad for killing everybody last night.

• Nothing at all, expect for the fact that I posted a video of myself singing "Let it go."

• You Tobi are such a flasher :D

• Well I strive to make things interesting. ;D

You Tobi are such a flasher

• I only slept umm from 05:00 to 16.30 I think. That GTA session was so grueling... and I didn't wake up when my alarm ringed.

• I fell asleep at around 4 and woke up at around 12:30.

Usually my brother wakes my up at like 9 -_- But today he woke me up later

I only slept umm from 05:00 to 16.30 I think. That GTA session was so grueling... and I didn't wake up when my alarm ringed.

• I think I should be the one to apologize, I just randomly started killing everyone. I should've told you all I'm chaotic troll in that game... :'C

sardines posted: »

Sorry for any trouble I caused in GTA today, I didn't mean to cause drama and ruin everyone's fun. ;_; Also I had to leave pretty sud

• edited June 2014

Here's what happened to me last night:

I fell off a mountain. (Twice T_T) I tried to drop cars on people. ^_^ I nearly got the fighter jet, those tanks tho. Killed a few dozen cops, and couldn't hear anyone so it was quiet.

I had it rough. ;_;

• Uhhhh I'm bored sooooooo what was your first comment in this forum. Mine was something about Eddie being Clems guardian. I didn't like the idea and got tons of dislikes XD. The first to reply to me was SergeantSnookie and he wasn't happy XD. We cool now though :D

• Mother standards... Yeah, mine's different, too...

papai46 posted: »

Mine is pretty normal in woman standards but in mother standards it's a whole other story.

• I don't remember. But I remember the first think that I said to someone in here.

Uhhhh I'm bored sooooooo what was your first comment in this forum. Mine was something about Eddie being Clems guardian. I didn't like the i

• What was it?

I don't remember. But I remember the first think that I said to someone in here.

• You missed the holy shit load of stupid comments.

Go read.

Full speed ahead!

• Heh thanks, man. There's a Lee Everett in all of us. B]

You look like a badass, in some ways you actually look like Lee. O_o

• what? :o I want to see it, where's the video?

Nothing at all, expect for the fact that I posted a video of myself singing "Let it go."

• Not much but how's the fan-fic situation?

So, what did I miss?

• Lucky you.

IT NEVER CROSSES PEOPLE'S MINDS THAT THE MASTER RACE HAS ITS FLAWS TOO LIKE FOR EXAMPLE WE DON'T HAVE MOTHERFUCKING GTA V PEOPLE SO NO YOU DID NOT HAVE IT ROUGH BECAUSE AT LEAST YOU CONSOLE FREAKING HOLDS THE HOLY SOURCE OF GTA V SO YEAH.

I had it rough hearing about the fun you had without me.

Bastards. Hue.

T_T

Twistee posted: »

Here's what happened to me last night: I fell off a mountain. (Twice T_T) I tried to drop cars on people. ^_^ I nearly got the fighter jet, those tanks tho. Killed a few dozen cops, and couldn't hear anyone so it was quiet. I had it rough. ;_;

• Alt text

So, what did I miss?

• Hmm... I think my first comment was a meme. The one with the feels, on the TWAU section... Not sure, though.

Uhhhh I'm bored sooooooo what was your first comment in this forum. Mine was something about Eddie being Clems guardian. I didn't like the i

• Damn right!

Heh thanks, man. There's a Lee Everett in all of us. B]

• it was a comment ranking the episodes.

• I wish I could post stuff like that :(

Hmm... I think my first comment was a meme. The one with the feels, on the TWAU section... Not sure, though.

• Which one is your favorite?

Alive_Clem posted: »

it was a comment ranking the episodes.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Lucky you. IT NEVER CROSSES PEOPLE'S MINDS THAT THE MASTER RACE HAS ITS FLAWS TOO LIKE FOR EXAMPLE WE DON'T HAVE MOTHERFUCKING GTA V PEOP

• THAT GIRL ALWAYS CRACKS ME UP I SWEAR TO GOD

• Who says you can't?

Go for it, bro.

I wish I could post stuff like that

• THIS GIRL OELKEASHDUIJRDUIREJDZJHSTjath

So, what did I miss?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.