The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I am eating a bagel.

• i remember when I did that comment it was a house divided, my favourite episode is still a house divided... and you?

Which one is your favorite?

• Hellz to the yeah!

If you do get a PS3 and GTA with it, we should rampage across the map. >:D

• I just need two more people. I'll probably start it tomorrow, If I can get the last two today.

Not much but how's the fan-fic situation?

• I use a phone. Its too confusing

Azlyn posted: »

Who says you can't? Go for it, bro.

• Can I have some?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I am eating a bagel.

• Yeah that was a good one, but mine would either be S1E4 or S2E3

Alive_Clem posted: »

i remember when I did that comment it was a house divided, my favourite episode is still a house divided... and you?

• Ooooh, phone users...

I feel yo pain.

No, actually, i don't, sorry. :/

I use a phone. Its too confusing

• What's with you swines fattening yourselves up, eh? Put. The bagel. Down.

I am eating a bagel.

• Wait was I in the same session as you? Were you in that military copter drop cars at the harbor?

Twistee posted: »

Here's what happened to me last night: I fell off a mountain. (Twice T_T) I tried to drop cars on people. ^_^ I nearly got the fighter jet, those tanks tho. Killed a few dozen cops, and couldn't hear anyone so it was quiet. I had it rough. ;_;

• The last one killed me.

• Alt text

Can I have some?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Alt text

I have an ectomorph body structure, I basically can't get fat :P

FastMetabolismFTW

What's with you swines fattening yourselves up, eh? Put. The bagel. Down.

• I'm really sorry this happened. I know we all like to joke around in this thread, but we should be serious about this kind of stuff.

[Prepares to engage double post] Well, since this forum had fucked up once again with the double post, I'm going to correct myself about

• THE FIRST ONE I'M DYING XDDDDDDDDD

• awwww Azlyn :/ I wish you could join us, but I heard that GTAV is coming to PC....eventually... :P

There's not as much PC players on this forum though...or among my friends for that matter xD

Lucky you. IT NEVER CROSSES PEOPLE'S MINDS THAT THE MASTER RACE HAS ITS FLAWS TOO LIKE FOR EXAMPLE WE DON'T HAVE MOTHERFUCKING GTA V PEOP

• Yep that was me. I wanted to hit Joseph so bad LOL

Wait was I in the same session as you? Were you in that military copter drop cars at the harbor?

• where'd you find this, MOAR

The last one killed me.

• You know 104 is the episode most people say is the weakest out of S1, right?

Yeah that was a good one, but mine would either be S1E4 or S2E3

• Lol I remember him getting crushed by a car that landed on him. OMFG That looked painful. XD

Yep that was me. I wanted to hit Joseph so bad LOL

• ...Did I start a trend? :3

A BAGEL EATING TREND?

I am eating a bagel.

• edited June 2014

Hahahaha !! Everyone wants to hit Joseph xD

I did a practical prank on him, I stole a cargobob, hooked it to his personal vehicle and drove really high up in the sky.

He chased me with a jet, but as result crashed into me, died while I survived and it made his car fall down and explode in tiny pieces xD

If you're reading this Broseph, it was all on you buddy, it was all on you...LLOL

Lol I remember him getting crushed by a car that landed on him. OMFG That looked painful. XD

• I SWEAR it was a coincidence :P

...Did I start a trend? A BAGEL EATING TREND?

• edited June 2014

SMACK You don't want to test me girl, I'll pass every time

[Stare]

• edited June 2014

Just Forget This xD

• You're under arrest for unlawful consumption of bagular goods.

I SWEAR it was a coincidence :P

• xD it wasn't very exciting to be honest...just driving around in a boat...I was like : Ain't nobody got time for that !!

Shoots Clubremix in the head, takes control of the boat and goes back to shore

Lol. I just kept driving and driving and then you bastard Password murdered me! I just wanted to drive around the island ;__;

• Poor Joseph XD

BTW I wont play again till someday later on. I have that comic to work on. Next time I wont kill everyone, not on purpose anyway. It was fun though. ;)

Hahahaha !! Everyone wants to hit Joseph xD I did a practical prank on him, I stole a cargobob, hooked it to his personal vehicle and dro

• Just gonna clean some laundry so i don't go crazy waiting for the next season of this show.

Alt text

• I still don't get why I'm always the prime target :c

Hahahaha !! Everyone wants to hit Joseph xD I did a practical prank on him, I stole a cargobob, hooked it to his personal vehicle and dro

• Sure thing you complete psycho, and yes, WTD is worst...i'm just glad you two didn't team up to hunt everyone and kill them brutally...

Poor Joseph XD BTW I wont play again till someday later on. I have that comic to work on. Next time I wont kill everyone, not on purpose anyway. It was fun though.

• I luv this XD

Just gonna clean some laundry so i don't go crazy waiting for the next season of this show.

• hahaha x)

Just gonna clean some laundry so i don't go crazy waiting for the next season of this show.

• The introduce yourself thread.

Uhhhh I'm bored sooooooo what was your first comment in this forum. Mine was something about Eddie being Clems guardian. I didn't like the i

• NEVER!

Alt text

You're under arrest for unlawful consumption of bagular goods.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.