The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Seriously.What's with all the AoT references?It's the anime THAT good?

Azlyn posted: »

Attack on your lunch. I want those!

• One of the best ones so far XD

I don't even anymore.

• -__- but that made me think of this: How many days does it take to get an episode? The world may never know. :D

The world may never know

• edited June 2014

I KNOW RIGHT?! Like, they just sort of come closer and closer until they glue their faces to the goddamn paper. I mean, what. The shitnuggets.

I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS! Then the drawing comes out like shit. Especially when they ask me to draw tribal for them.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

We both know what Levi is really doing ;_;

MOVES LIKE JAEGER, THAT'S SO PUNNY!

Levi and Eren are the jazziest fuckers in the Survey Corps.

• edited June 2014

Test

• Azlyn posted: »

Alright, done spamming for now.

• It's love.
    It's life.

We're not even kidding you.

Seriously.What's with all the AoT references?It's the anime THAT good?

• Yeah that part pisses me off a bit but I still like it

AWESOMEO posted: »

Length doesn't necessarily means it's good, people felt like Crawford had too much time in the episode.

• Hey, i mean, Levi is awesome. He can kick Eren's ass for all i care, that scene was one of the best scenes ever.

I will NEVER not love Levi. Or Mikasa.

I don't really like Eren, to be honest. I don't dislike him, but i don't like him, either. And i don't think i'd care if he weren't around. :/

We both know what Levi is really doing ;_; MOVES LIKE JAEGER, THAT'S SO PUNNY!

• that's sexyAlt text

I'm watching NASCAR. For some reason.

• that's hella gay tbh

papai46 posted: »

that's sexy

• AND THEN they get in the way of my light and start breathing on my shoulder. UHG I hate that.

I KNOW RIGHT?! Like, they just sort of come closer and closer until they glue their faces to the goddamn paper. I mean, what. The shitnuggets.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Random question of the day What's your foot size? Mine is 9.5

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Eren was tied to a pole 0_0

How can you not love this face?

Alt text

He plays the most important role in the series later on, I'm not gonna start this shit here though :P

Hey, i mean, Levi is awesome. He can kick Eren's ass for all i care, that scene was one of the best scenes ever. I will NEVER not love Le

• It is, i was lying.

Don't mind me, i'm just sliding away from all the haters.

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8DcU3d0VaY

• Watch football. If you don't like football, watch football.

Test

• Okay :P,I guess I'll check it out.Apparently,I'm the only one who hasn't watched it.Oh and by the way,"It's love.It's life"That made me think about Shrek again,my biggest fear :(

It's love. It's life. We're not even kidding you.

• Do you not notice my spam? It is freaking art.

On side note...

Alt text

Test

• That's a really good use of MMD (That's what it was made for after all) and the animation is very well made, very smooth, i like it!

LEVI IS THE ONE SINGING I DIED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrfLB8tgSE0

• Those faces XO

It is, i was lying. Don't mind me, i'm just sliding away from all the haters.

• Happened so much EVERY school year. Still happens when I play games and my siblings just stare at the screen when I can sense them it bugs me to hell.

LEAVE ME ALONE DAMN IT! DX

I can totally relate to this with those bastards at my school. "Hey, draw me this!" "M'Mkay." "Can i watch?" NO YOU CANNOT FREAKING WATCH COVER YO EYES

• I know, i'm being a bad person, but Eren is just too...

I dunno. Impulsive. Reckless. An idiot. And a bit too perfect, even though he's not perfect, which confuses me.

He's too... Typical.

Yeah, i'm sticking with the clean freak badass shorty and the cool silent girl with abs.

They're not typical.

Eren was tied to a pole 0_0 How can you not love this face? He plays the most important role in the series later on, I'm not gonna start this shit here though :P

• And when they're rolling on the ground like little wusses after barely being touched, laugh at them.

Watch football. If you don't like football, watch football.

• I saw clips of it, it was "meh" for me. But that's me.

Okay :P,I guess I'll check it out.Apparently,I'm the only one who hasn't watched it.Oh and by the way,"It's love.It's life"That made me think about Shrek again,my biggest fear

• I have awoken your nightmares? Sorry XD

You're not the only one here, me and Azlyn are just the hardcore fans of that masterpiece.

Okay :P,I guess I'll check it out.Apparently,I'm the only one who hasn't watched it.Oh and by the way,"It's love.It's life"That made me think about Shrek again,my biggest fear

• edited June 2014

I just heard a very loud noise fly by over my house.... I think it was a jet.

Am I in a battlefield then? O_o

• edited June 2014

I KNOW. And at the end i can see their disapproving looks regarding my "technique", and how the drawing came out.

Well, if you whisper crap in my ear all the time and slobber on my paper, OF COURSE THE DRAWING COMES OUT HORRIBLE.

And they're the ones talking, best thing they can draw being stick figures. >:/

AND THEN they get in the way of my light and start breathing on my shoulder. UHG I hate that.

• They look as if they don't even care.

Those faces XO

• Alt text

that's hella gay tbh

• Like, American football or European football, which SHOULD be called soccer?

Watch football. If you don't like football, watch football.

• Nope, not workin', bigger boobs.

Titan form

• I am not sure, not in your measurement...

I think it's 7, though.

• I dunno. Impulsive. Reckless. An idiot. And a bit too perfect, even though he's not perfect

That's just why I love him, he's not letting anything bring him down, he's very like me tbh :P

I know, i'm being a bad person, but Eren is just too... I dunno. Impulsive. Reckless. An idiot. And a bit too perfect, even though he's n

• Hey, they way I know it, it's 39-40. But it's not the same with yours.

• Yeah i did

Do you not notice my spam? It is freaking art. On side note...

• That's the best part at football.

And when they're rolling on the ground like little wusses after barely being touched, laugh at them.

• I'll make this clear for the whole world.

football = a ball which you only touch with your foot.

"football" = bullshit.

Like, American football or European football, which SHOULD be called soccer?

• edited June 2014

If you're the least bit like me, you'll LOVE this show. Like, it will CONSUME every moment of your existence for at least a month or 2.

Here's my fave quote:

Alt text

Wooo, Jean! You go, gurl!

SnK is love.

SnK is life.

Seriously.What's with all the AoT references?It's the anime THAT good?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.