The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• GTA 5 driving is more loose and it gives you more control than GTA4.

TWDFan86 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUj4VqC4PmI&list=UUBi5Hth9Z0rnKhPCzqrV7FQ See, Matt? I'm a master at racing. It's not me, it's GTA V physics!

• You should disguise yourself as Kenny, go outside and yell:"Here I am!"

AWESOMEO posted: »

And now there is a big ass crowd of orthodox Jewish dudes driving huge trucks with flashing signs and they're yelling with a megaphone: "THE MESSIAH IS COMING!" And I'm just shouting at them from my room..

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

Ignore.

Noncy isn't a guy nor girl. Noncy is Noncy.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Yeah I should, but it won't sound liable if I'm shouting at them in Hebrew, they're ignorant and don't know English, all they know is reading the bible and sucking our veins for taxes, they don't even serve the military like us!

You should disguise yourself as Kenny, go outside and yell:"Here I am!"

• Yeah, that's true. But I enjoy IV more because it's a little bit more realistic. I'm a much better driver in IV than V as you can see :)

GTA 5 driving is more loose and it gives you more control than GTA4.

• Remember when I said that there was a SWAT team up the block last week? Well, they were throwing multiple flashbangs at this druggie's house, and there was shattered glass everywhere and they even fired guns to get him out of the house. I was also supposed to get my allergy shots that day, but I couldn't because I couldn't drive past the SWAT team. Damn.

• It's okay.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I was trying to be funny, but I guess not :P This reminded me of this part of Episode 5. Omid: Noncy is a guy? Woah. Chirsta: Knock

• You guys playing tonight?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, that's true. But I enjoy IV more because it's a little bit more realistic. I'm a much better driver in IV than V as you can see

• edited June 2014

I was wondering if there was going to be enough people to hold a session tonight. I'm actually more inclined to help people earn some money instead of messing around in freeroam this time. I'll hold one anyway and see how it goes.

You guys playing tonight?

• edited June 2014

Alright people, tonight i'll be holding a session but this time i will be focusing on helping you guys to earn some paper, seriously, y'all are broke as fuck...

Alt text

GTAV PS3 Let's do this !! :D

I don't have anything for tonight, I've been doing things all day though, so i figured i should take this opportunity to help those in need of GTAO money :P It's Saturday so i don't expect much people to show up but i'll be glad to help those that do. See you there ! Or not, whatever xD

• Noncy is a guy WTF! My whole life is a lie 'cries'

No. I'm just saying that some people are freaking out over something so petty. Like, so what if he's a guy? Can't you just say "oh okay that's cool I guess" instead of "So noncy is a guy WTF"?

• edited June 2014

oops ignore this double post apparently...

• Hello Batman, i've come to make your fears come true

Rafoli posted: »

Damn, man. I feel bad for you, but everything will be okay.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Wont join tonight :p and I'm not broke >.> I just need to buy a 9 dollar cable

Alright people, tonight i'll be holding a session but this time i will be focusing on helping you guys to earn some paper, seriously, y'all

• I wish i had a ps3 ; _ ; will you buy gta5 for pc? If you are going, play with me

I was wondering if there was going to be enough people to hold a session tonight. I'm actually more inclined to help people earn some money instead of messing around in freeroam this time. I'll hold one anyway and see how it goes.

• That's fine, to be honest i don't expect much people to show up, which is why i'll be focusing on helping the few that do. If nobody can show up, that's fine too, it's the weekend after all and most people have more stuff and thangs to attend to, i don't have anything tonight so i figured i'll take that as an opportunity to help them earn some money for once xD WTD really didn't help by killing people endlessly in the first sessions...

Wont join tonight and I'm not broke >.> I just need to buy a 9 dollar cable

• Hahahahahhahahaha don't you feel stupid.

papai46 posted: »

Noncy is a guy WTF! My whole life is a lie 'cries'

• By broke i meant in GTAO money, some of you don't even have enough money to afford a personal space or even a car...

Wont join tonight and I'm not broke >.> I just need to buy a 9 dollar cable

• Look. A friend of mine looks like Woodbury. Ignore Carley

Alt text

Alt text

• Everybody is leaving to play GTA5 on PS3 that's nice... i need a PS3

• Lol "ignore Carley"

NO ONE IGNORES CARLEY >:(

Look. A friend of mine looks like Woodbury. Ignore Carley

• Still. T_T

She's dead ;-;

• She's dead ;-;

Lol "ignore Carley" NO ONE IGNORES CARLEY >:(

• Eh, not a lot of people will join anyway.

Everybody is leaving to play GTA5 on PS3 that's nice... i need a PS3

• Lmfao! I should put that in Ch.3!

So I went to the store with my mom (wish I didn't) I was walking by myself an left my mom behind because I could care less about the shit

• I'll be coming on in a few minutes. XD

That's fine, to be honest i don't expect much people to show up, which is why i'll be focusing on helping the few that do. If nobody can sho

• I know the feeling I'm on xbox and pc but my live on xbox is out so I'm just on my pc waiting for gta v to come out :(

Everybody is leaving to play GTA5 on PS3 that's nice... i need a PS3

• Still. T_T

She's dead ;-;

• edited June 2014

holy shit I was just in twd season 2 and I was looking at the slides and I only just noticed that the background in the episode 3 slide was changed from the bathroom/cell looking room to the outside area of carver's camp does anyone think that something in how they wanted carver's camp to be like was changed? or telltale planned to do that all along? and if so maybe the shadows in the background of the episode 4 slide will be revealed once episode 4 is downloaded

Original

Alt text

New

Alt text

• You barely realized? xD

Jewfreeus posted: »

holy shit I was just in twd season 2 and I was looking at the slides and I only just noticed that the background in the episode 3 slide was

• Best dubstep out there. Hands down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Nnd48UYLo

• I literally only just realized just now I was all like wtf I'm pretty sure this was different last time I saw it

You barely realized? xD

• Forgive me Joseph LOLOLOLOL

• it okay no need for tears fellow brother :p what is your steam name?

I don't have you on steam 'cries'

• LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• It's klerold.

Jewfreeus posted: »

it okay no need for tears fellow brother what is your steam name?

• -_-

Twistee posted: »

Forgive me Joseph LOLOLOLOL

• Had to leave a little early, that was a fun 30 minutes though. XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.