The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It wasn't me, and yes please :)

Oh no SweetPea might see this and eat my pizza D:

Who downvoted le pizza pie? ;-; I'm sorry, ATR. If you want I'll make you pizza instead.

• Why ice cream is good or why I'm going to sleep now?

1) Because ice cream IS good

2) Because it's soon 05:00. And I apparently didn't go to sleep. So I'm going now, if this forum and its interesting threads don't stop me again.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Why?

• I'm eating ice cream right now, and I can confirm that it's true.

Hey guys! Did you know that ice cream is really good? And I'm going to sleep now.

• ~looks both ways, then gives you the pizza

whispers to ATR this is a freebie. just be cool. whatever happens, you've never seen me before

also, put me in your phone as something inconspicuous..... if you got the cash

It wasn't me, and yes please Oh no SweetPea might see this and eat my pizza

• Alt text

I like a man who knows what he wants in life.

• -looks to the left-

-looks to the right-

...Done.

~looks both ways, then gives you the pizza whispers to ATR this is a freebie. just be cool. whatever happens, you've never seen me before also, put me in your phone as something inconspicuous..... if you got the cash

• I wish I had ice cream at my dads house. x(

I'm eating ice cream right now, and I can confirm that it's true.

• You don't live near a convenience store where you can just pick it up?

I wish I had ice cream at my dads house. x(

• ATR you silly goose. :D you have to pay for it first.

You don't live near a convenience store where you can just pick it up?

• edited June 2014

Ya there is but its 10pm! lol my dad wont take me to one, Id walk but my dad wont let me. I also just finished eating 4 tacos from Taco Bell so I'm stuffed.

You don't live near a convenience store where you can just pick it up?

• I've gotten free ice cream from convenience stores before lol

ATR you silly goose. you have to pay for it first.

• edited June 2014

Why would you want to eat if you're full then?

Ya there is but its 10pm! lol my dad wont take me to one, Id walk but my dad wont let me. I also just finished eating 4 tacos from Taco Bell so I'm stuffed.

• Because if I had some in my fridge, I could eat it later tonight when I get hungry.

Why would you want to eat if you're full then?

• HOW?!

I've gotten free ice cream from convenience stores before lol

• "You little devil!"

I've gotten free ice cream from convenience stores before lol

• I figured out pictures, but how do you make/post a gif?

• There is a chain of convenience stores in my area run by this big Indian family. All the employees are male. I usually get two cartons and when I am paying I'll say "Oops I only have enough for one! I'll put the other one back."

About 65% of the time they say "No, no. Keep it." I'm talking about $4-5 cartons here.

I notice that it works more when I pick Ben & Jerry's lol

HOW?!

• Dang no more GTA V :(

• Posting gifs is the same as posting pictures.

I figured out pictures, but how do you make/post a gif?

• With the little picture icon thing above the comment box. Post the link into the rectangle.

I figured out pictures, but how do you make/post a gif?

• I'm having Forum of the Dead story withdrawal symptoms. x_x

CHAPTER 3 NEEDS TO HAPPEN ALREADY!!!

• Damn who is disliking all your comments? And I think Pro said that he might post the first part of Chapter 3 tomorrow!!!

I'm having Forum of the Dead story withdrawal symptoms. x_x CHAPTER 3 NEEDS TO HAPPEN ALREADY!!!

• How do you make them?

Posting gifs is the same as posting pictures.

• Sorry man, it was a short session but the people that joined got some money out of it :P I got other things to attend to and there wasn't that much people to begin with. But MuteJoe, Riggy, Clubremix-Guetta and Twistee made it all worth while :)

Joe might be holding a session on my behalf tomorrow, even though i don't think hosting a session on a Sunday night is going to bear any results really...

Hosting these events has been a new experience to me and you guys made it all worth while so thanks for participating in it !! You guys made it an awesome success !! I never had that much fun with my other friends on GTAV that's for sure xD

I'll work on making an official GTAV crew for us all in the near future. Just need you guys to add me on the Social Club so i can add you to it as the leader of the crew. Should also come up with a name for it....everything in time people :P

Dang no more GTA V

• Thank you captain obvious. Just kidding :D

With the little picture icon thing above the comment box. Post the link into the rectangle.

• I don't know myself, but I know people in the lounge who make their own gifs (I think TWDFan?)

How do you make them?

• edited June 2014

sigh I don't know. =(

Really?? I hope so!

There must be a dislike troll on the loose. v.v

Damn who is disliking all your comments? And I think Pro said that he might post the first part of Chapter 3 tomorrow!!!

• edited June 2014

The one time that I'm gone is the time everyone posts Attack On Titan stuff...

Alt text

In other news, I threw a party today and I sunburned... REALLY badly. Which normally would probably be nothing strange, except I've NEVER sunburned in my life (despite going outside often), not once! And I've never had to wear sunscreen before. I didn't wear any today... then THIS happened...

I know it's not really visible, I tried to turn my arm as far forward as I could to show. :P Please forgive how gross I look also, it's been a long day of swimming since I threw a pool party with all my friends, also I know I'm chubby so no need to tell me, I've long since accepted it xD It's fine, just now you guys know what I look like on my worst days and not my best (my profile picture).... oops >_>

Alt text

Have any of you ever sunburned this badly? ;__; Geez. It doesn't hurt much at all though! But I bet it will tomorrow...

• Bet.

Sorry man, it was a short session but the people that joined got some money out of it :P I got other things to attend to and there wasn't th

• I got like 300k now. It's so fucking awesome. Thanks dude. That deathmatch was bullshit though and you know it :D

Sorry man, it was a short session but the people that joined got some money out of it :P I got other things to attend to and there wasn't th

• Sometimes i simply can't fathom how someone can just waste his or her time downvoting random people for no reason....i mean jeez...don't they have anything better to do?!

sigh I don't know. =( Really?? I hope so! There must be a dislike troll on the loose. v.v

• OMG! xD that friken horrible! But smart.

There is a chain of convenience stores in my area run by this big Indian family. All the employees are male. I usually get two cartons and w

• You can go to gif making sites where you paste a video's url, like youtube, and then covert a segment into a gif.

How do you make them?

• YOUR WELCOME

Thank you captain obvious. Just kidding

• Owww!!!!! I'm sorry that happened to you T_T Sunburns suck...

Aloe Vera gel will help get rid of the pain, and try ice too. Ouch.

sardines posted: »

The one time that I'm gone is the time everyone posts Attack On Titan stuff... In other news, I threw a party today and I sunburned..

• Nah, y'all just got owned by my sneaky skills xD

I'll be glad to throw a rematch next time haha

I hope you're ready to get your ass kicked again !! B)

Rigtail posted: »

I got like 300k now. It's so fucking awesome. Thanks dude. That deathmatch was bullshit though and you know it

• We're all gonna die.

You're gonna die.

• I never had sunburns in my entire life, must be because i'm Asian and can only tan has a result B)

Owww!!!!! I'm sorry that happened to you T_T Sunburns suck... Aloe Vera gel will help get rid of the pain, and try ice too. Ouch.

• Not me.

TWDFan86 posted: »

We're all gonna die.

• edited June 2014

I never really realised there was such things as extra health...i can't really do anything about that even if there is can i ? :/

Rigtail posted: »

Pssh, let's try a rematch when I'm Rank 100, then it would be a fair fight. That extra health bullshit is, well you know. BULLSHIT.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.