The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• My master plan is coming together perfectly. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Alt text

Smh! Gay dayum! Imma have nightmares :O

• Hell no! 2 is not as scary as 1 though

Lol, DIDN'T YOU LOVE IT ?!!

• Meh. They weren't that scary. Tyler_durants fan fics are scarier than that!

Hell no! 2 is not as scary as 1 though

• Eat some cold pizza right before bed. It gets rid of nightmares. :3

Because RACHELLE OVER HERE is trying to scare you. So just eat some cold pizza. Do it.

Smh! Gay dayum! Imma have nightmares :O

• TBH. when TWD first came out, me and my friend stopped playing episode 1 at the part where you grab the keys from the cop XD

Meh. They weren't that scary. Tyler_durants fan fics are scarier than that!

• -_- your lying to me right now. OMG! xD

TBH. when TWD first came out, me and my friend stopped playing episode 1 at the part where you grab the keys from the cop XD

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014
  • AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Anyone read Robert Kirkman's novels?

• I've never had them either until today... ): it hurts. ow.

Hey, are you going to do a GTA V session tomorrow/today? (its 2 AM so technically today lol) I have something really cool to try and show you guys, if it works!!

I never had sunburns in my entire life, must be because i'm Asian and can only tan has a result

• I was 13! I didn't like getting scared :D

-_- your lying to me right now. OMG! xD

• ;_; okay. I'm not very well versed in this since i've never needed the knowledge before lol

Owww!!!!! I'm sorry that happened to you T_T Sunburns suck... Aloe Vera gel will help get rid of the pain, and try ice too. Ouch.

• Yes, yes. Eat cold pizza - it's nature's best nightmare killer. >:)

Eat some cold pizza right before bed. It gets rid of nightmares. Because RACHELLE OVER HERE is trying to scare you. So just eat some cold pizza. Do it.

• well as you can see in the picture i DID wear a shirt to try and avoid tanning/burning because i don't like it much, but i just sunburned in the shirt line D:

haha, my hair actually looks pretty bad there though xD Not as bad as it could, sure, but it looks pretty weird because its all... chlorine-y :P and not brushed. also I know how annoying hair getting curly at completely weird moments is, i have naturally wavy hair ;_; so sometimes it just... curls. for no reason. lol

I wear a shirt most of the time because I hate sunburn and I hate sun screen. I got sunburn really bad when I was little and im kinda parano

• a cold towel is new advice that i'd never heard, I'll try it ;__; thanks

I work at the pool in the summer and last year I got a really bad sunburn on my back. Apply aloe vera gel and have a fan near you or put a c

• i actually live in a sunny place though! well, the South in the U.S. But still. it's just, I've never sunburned before o__o

AWESOMEO posted: »

Being from a sunny place this happens a lot, Alo Vera can help.

• geez, that sounds horrible!! D: i hope that doesnt happen to me!

Heck when i get sunburned i have to sleep standing up i cant touch shit not even my bed so i just stay in the shower with ice cold water all night.

• WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!

Puncake32 posted: »

10000 COMMENTS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

• Hope you feel better sardines =(

You'll start to peel after a while. Try not to pick, just let it fall off if you can. Whenever it hurts, just get some more aloe vera.

sardines posted: »

;_; okay. I'm not very well versed in this since i've never needed the knowledge before lol

• edited June 2014

Ok.. I'm not going to lie. When I was smaller (10-12) I was paranoid about that ghost or scary movie shit and it would terrify the hell out of me. And when I say terrified, I mean terrified.

I would be so scared my stomach would hurt that I would throw up the whole night. :/ I'm not lying this shit actually happened t me ALL THE TIME when I was little. Then I wouldn't be able to sleep or anything and I would sleep with the lights on and everything.

But ever since I started playing and watching the walking dead show, that fear went away. So I'm not scared anymore. So yeaah, I kind of just spilled one of my secrets xD

I was 13! I didn't like getting scared

• I'm gonna fly by myself to New Jersey for 10 days and stay with my cousin.

Anyone going on vacation? Heading down to st. Louis in 2 weeks Edit: Aww shit! The episode is probs gonna come out while I'm down there -__- FML.

• :D

WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!

• I'm doing that tonight. My dad always has pizza in his fridge. It better work!

Yes, yes. Eat cold pizza - it's nature's best nightmare killer.

• edited June 2014

Wait, what?

whispers to Rachel do you really want nightmares?

I'm doing that tonight. My dad always has pizza in his fridge. It better work!

• O_O

Ok.. I'm not going to lie. When I was smaller (10-12) I was paranoid about that ghost or scary movie shit and it would terrify the hell out

• If you want creepy nightmares, google "the smiling titan"

Wait, what? whispers to Rachel do you really want nightmares?

• Not that I want a bad dream, I want to have A dream. I REALLY want to lucid dream. I did that journal crap and all that stuff. So I want to do anything to make me dream.

And its not that big of a deal because nightmares don't really scare me anymore. And also because I just love cold pizza and I'm hungry right now. :p

Wait, what? whispers to Rachel do you really want nightmares?

• I was never really scared of paranormal things like ghosts or demons or whatever, but I was a HUGE hypochondriac. To the point where I wouldn't sleep because I was afraid that I'd wake up sick and have to go to the hospital, where I'd find out that I had cancer or some shit. >.<

I think it started when all that buzz about the H1N1 flu was going on. It was on the news, like a perfectly healthy kid just suddenly dropped dead and I'm like "that could be me omg" and my brain would trick me into thinking I was sick and I would just fuss about it all the time until I actually started feeling ill. My mom took me to a psychiatrist, and it was just awful.

Ok.. I'm not going to lie. When I was smaller (10-12) I was paranoid about that ghost or scary movie shit and it would terrify the hell out

• Everyone left early tonight, but i helped them earn some money, Rig says he got up to 300K thanks to me :P I'll probably host one tomorrow, if i can't tomorrow, Joseph will host one on my behalf and i'll definitely host one Monday. Monday is such a terrible day for many reasons...if i can brighten it up a bit i'm glad to do it xD

sardines posted: »

I've never had them either until today... ): it hurts. ow. Hey, are you going to do a GTA V session tomorrow/today? (its 2 AM so technically today lol) I have something really cool to try and show you guys, if it works!!

• Damn, that's a tough experience :/

I was never really scared of paranormal things like ghosts or demons or whatever, but I was a HUGE hypochondriac. To the point where I would

• I was probably 11 at the time. I was the biggest germophobe ever. I wouldn't let anyone touch me, I made my own food, I washed my hands like 30 times a day, and if someone sneezed, I would just evacuate the area completely and freak out. I couldn't even stand being in school because the classrooms just had germs everywhere and euughhh.

I'm not that bad anymore, but I still freak out sometimes, especially if a sick person hugs me or something. I still have a problem with washing my hands; I do it way too often.

Damn, that's a tough experience

• edited June 2014

I had the fear that I wouldn't wake up. I don't think I've ever told anyone this before. :/ that didn't happen a lot though.

But rarely, id be scared that I wouldn't wake up sometimes. And that some thing was watching me. I WAS A WEIRD CHILD! So yeah, id get this weird vibe and then get sick again.

About a year ago, every other weekend I would go with my dad, id throw up EVERY WEEKEND all because my fear was so strong it caused me to throw up. So I kind of ruined it for everyone because we knew id always get sick. -_-

Then it just stopped. Then I got sick again a long while after that but I didntget scared, I just got sick. And my dad took me to the doctor and they said it was probably from a certain thaaang. And they were right about that thaang. Ever since that I haven't gotten sick again. :D So I'm good now. :p

I was never really scared of paranormal things like ghosts or demons or whatever, but I was a HUGE hypochondriac. To the point where I would

• I read rise of tha govana

Anyone read Robert Kirkman's novels?

• I can relate, my OCD makes me do similar stuff all the time, but I fight it :P

I was probably 11 at the time. I was the biggest germophobe ever. I wouldn't let anyone touch me, I made my own food, I washed my hands like

• edited June 2014

What was weird, was that I was always terrified of getting sick.... but just last summer I got sick with appendicitis and had to get surgery, and yet I didn't feel scared AT ALL. Like, it was almost like I just knew "kay, I'm pretty damn sick, and I need an operation, that's all cool". Even on the operating table, I wasn't scared at all. The nurse was like "wow, i guess you suffer in silence, huh?" and I was just like "no, I'm fine". I don't think she believed me, but I really was fine. It was kind of felt like just a thing that I had to do.

So, basically I spent YEARS worrying about getting seriously sick, and then by the time I do get sick, I'm pretty much fearless.

I had the fear that I wouldn't wake up. I don't think I've ever told anyone this before. that didn't happen a lot though. But rarely, id

• If you read my post about my advice to lucid dream, just do what i say in that post and practice that technique everytime you go to sleep.

Not that I want a bad dream, I want to have A dream. I REALLY want to lucid dream. I did that journal crap and all that stuff. So I want to

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Read all of them, they're awesome.

I read rise of tha govana

• Theres more -________-

Read all of them, they're awesome.

• Rachelle defeated me today.

• I also had surgery and it was weird, I wasn't scared at all.

What was weird, was that I was always terrified of getting sick.... but just last summer I got sick with appendicitis and had to get surgery

Sign in to comment in this discussion.