And what about Guybrush´s new sword??

Cool, isnt it?

But i couldnt help staring at that thingy in the...grip you might call it? i dont know the exact word in english.

Anyway, im just looking at it while i scratch my beard and thinkl...what is that wierd-looking-thingy?

At my very first and quick look, it was a like monkey hand (yes, weird) then i thought it was more like a sea star, and now im more inclined to think its actually a voodo doll...But im still not really sure.

Any ideas? Oh, and also what did you think of Guybrush brand new sword.

Comments

• TimTim
    edited June 2009
    I think it's a doll basically sliced on the cutlass. At first I thought it was some kind of Davy-Jones-ish-tentacle-octopus thingie, but after a closer look, making out the color differences between its skin & its clothing, it looked like a man bent backwards. ^.^
  • edited June 2009
    Doesn't look this sharp huh? Must be a curse on it or a somehow magical weapon.

Hmm the sword in Trondheim's DonJon is funny and hey Katanas are generally quite cool.
  • Ry GuyRy Guy Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Ignatius wrote: »
    Cool, isnt it?

But i couldnt help staring at that thingy in the...grip you might call it? i dont know the exact word in english.

Anyway, im just looking at it while i scratch my beard and thinkl...what is that wierd-looking-thingy?

At my very first and quick look, it was a like monkey hand (yes, weird) then i thought it was more like a sea star, and now im more inclined to think its actually a voodo doll...But im still not really sure.

Any ideas? Oh, and also what did you think of Guybrush brand new sword.

Well oh well, you're close. I can tell you the sword is a little bit of all the adventures (maybe minus one or 2), all rolled into one! If that helps, you can guess what makes it up.
  • edited June 2009
    Ah, obviously you guys haven't read much about the beginning plot of the game. It's a voodoo sword that Guybrush assembles at the end of the hypothetical MI5 to defeat LeChuck. I imagine it won't be his sword for the entire series.
  • edited June 2009
    Ry Guy wrote: »
    Well oh well, you're close. I can tell you the sword is a little bit of all the adventures (maybe minus one or 2), all rolled into one! If that helps, you can guess what makes it up.

Thanx for the tip, i think i now figured them all ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.