Wait so it's a guy or a chick?

I'll have both answers ready:

Man: continues puking

Woman: oh cool more boobs.

It's a guy right? lmaooooo only the hottest mofo in the show

• LMFAOOO IT'S A DUDE

Omg I'm imagining Hodor as a female and it's fucking killing me hahahahahha

AWESOMEO posted: »

Wait so it's a guy or a chick? I'll have both answers ready: Man: continues puking Woman: oh cool more boobs.

• Gonna doze off now, I'll be back in like 6 hours XD

To sum up today's conversations: if I had snorted cocaine off of a strippers belly I would lose less brain cells than talking to you guys :D

• RUDE :OO

Gonna doze off now, I'll be back in like 6 hours XD To sum up today's conversations: if I had snorted cocaine off of a strippers belly I would lose less brain cells than talking to you guys

• LMFAO

Gonna doze off now, I'll be back in like 6 hours XD To sum up today's conversations: if I had snorted cocaine off of a strippers belly I would lose less brain cells than talking to you guys

• Goddammit, ATR!

Joe: "I AIN'T GON DO IT!"

• Lol, snorting cocaine is less fun though ;)

RUDE :OO

• 125 new comments in 20 minutes. This thread is the shit.

• ^_^

Lol, snorting cocaine is less fun though

• I hope we play GTA V today soon, I'm bored as all heck :/

I also haven't eaten anything today except a few strawberries. Is that bad? Oops. Oh well. Who needs food? NOT ME. I actually forget to eat a lot. ;_; and by now, I'm just to the point where I feel sick from not eating, so I don't want to eat :P

• Well it WAS part of the "endless" possibilities...dying from a complete psychopath that is...

Hey, we're here for support :P You'll be fine, I'm scared as well but I'm also very exited, for the first time in a long time It's ironic because Glenn died in the same issue he said that quote.

• He did not just fucking do that. WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE DO THAT??!

Surprised he didn't fall down by the weight of his steal balls.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31-zJSn2DLQ

• Rafoli posted: »

125 new comments in 20 minutes. This thread is the shit.

• Lol, I just realized that I didn't eat anything either. I'm not even hungry. Sometimes when I don't have school I forget to eat xD

sardines posted: »

I hope we play GTA V today soon, I'm bored as all heck I also haven't eaten anything today except a few strawberries. Is that bad? Oops.

• NO STABBING -_-

I hope we play GTA V today soon, I'm bored as all heck I also haven't eaten anything today except a few strawberries. Is that bad? Oops.

• I'd rather not have those images on my head.

• Now you reminded me my dog hasn't been eating for 3 days. I hope she gets better soon.

• too soon

Well it WAS part of the "endless" possibilities...dying from a complete psychopath that is...

• ISN'T HE AWESOME???? XD

He did not just fucking do that. WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE DO THAT??! Surprised he didn't fall down by the weight of his steal balls.

• No they don't, they just want what THEY think is best for you but not you think is best for yourself. Make your own decisions and maybe one day they'll see the error of their ways. Fortunately my parents have faith in me, which actually stresses me out as i'm afraid of failure in general.

That is so strange. o_O Moms don't know what they're talking about, apparently xD

• xD OMG that reminds me of my grandma when she accidentally flipped me off! that was one of the only finger she was able to hold up and she meant to wave to me. We told her to do it again so we could take a picture because it was so cute. And she said In Spanish "Im not gonna do it, im not gonna do it" and then she did it. xD She's so friken adorable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZh4eIJlTd4

• Haha, me too! :P That's pretty much why I forgot, because it's summer and without school to remind me to I just forget that I need to eat...

Lol, I just realized that I didn't eat anything either. I'm not even hungry. Sometimes when I don't have school I forget to eat xD

• I will crash a plane on you! Nah, I'm j/k :P

• I CAN'T PROMISE ANYTHING. But I do have some cool things to show you guys! :D

NO STABBING -_-

• Oh nooo, I hope so too! D: Maybe its the food? Have you tried feeding her anything else?

Rafoli posted: »

Now you reminded me my dog hasn't been eating for 3 days. I hope she gets better soon.

• HOLY SHIT THANKS A LOT FOR THIS.

In retribution, take this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMmFduhCuDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqk7CV6qJb4

• DON'T ACT COOL

TWDFan86 posted: »

I will crash a plane on you! Nah, I'm j/k :P

• I'll be hosting the session shortly, just need to take a nice cold shower, it's hot as hell outside today...the rain didn't help either...humidity is kinda high in the air...

See ya there :D Just wait for my official announcement :P

• Oh nooooooo you got............. C4 THE WIRLD IS DOOMED

I CAN'T PROMISE ANYTHING. But I do have some cool things to show you guys!

• But I AM cool..........right?! :(

DON'T ACT COOL

• BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUNA. Lol, sorry, I had to.

Lol, I'm NOT seeing this one again. It took me a while to recover the first time.

HOLY SHIT THANKS A LOT FOR THIS. In retribution, take this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMmFduhCuDA

• Hahaha I did too when I watched it for the first time When my little sister showed me I was like "WTF what's that on his head?!?" and she said "that's his hair... .-." I felt like a moron, lmao.

• I think she's sick because some tick bit her. We'll take her to a vet tomorrow. She lays down everytime she moves, she's very weak. My mom is trying to give her food and snacks all the time, but she just ignores.

Oh nooo, I hope so too! Maybe its the food? Have you tried feeding her anything else?

• Oh my gosh, grandmas are adorable <3

xD OMG that reminds me of my grandma when she accidentally flipped me off! that was one of the only finger she was able to hold up and she m

• Go to Iowa State. They got a good vet program :D

I'll graduate in 2016, then move on to 4 years of college. I'll get my bachelor's degree then move on to 4 years of veterinary school to get

• This is a different song, but it's from the same guy XD

Who the fuck is Bruna?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUNA. Lol, sorry, I had to. Lol, I'm NOT seeing this one again. It took me a while to recover the first time.

• This just reminded me that my dog is going to be put down tomorrow... which means today. I don't know how I'm going to handle that, he has been a family member for thirteen years.

Now you reminded me my dog hasn't been eating for 3 days. I hope she gets better soon.

• Man, that sucks. Hope she gets better.

I think she's sick because some tick bit her. We'll take her to a vet tomorrow. She lays down everytime she moves, she's very weak. My mom is trying to give her food and snacks all the time, but she just ignores.

• uh, sure..... >_>

TWDFan86 posted: »

But I AM cool..........right?!

• That means no ;-;

uh, sure..... >_>

Sign in to comment in this discussion.