* NoncyWoodburpledorp * GoT * TWD * Caramel popcorn * Cats

1. NoncyWoodburpledorp
    2. GoT
    3. TWD
    4. Caramel popcorn
    5. Cats

STAR WARS WOULDN'T EVEN BE IN YOUR LIST SO WE'RE EVEN

• Masterpiece.

The Lounge ain’t alight in the forums tonight Not a notification to be seen A thread of isolation, And it looks like a blank screen

• Sweet dreams.

Alt text

I know this is ironic, but, ummm....I have to get off now. I have a busy day tomorrow and I need mah beauty sleep. Night guys c:

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I'd fly around my school and burn it down.

I want a pet dragon. ;-;

• -_- so I'm laying on my back in bed, getting ready to turn everything off and go to sleep. Then my dog comes in the room and decides that of ALL places on the bed, she lays RIGHT ON MY STOMACH! W.T.F

Now she's laying in a little ball on my stomach. ^-^ and its so cute I don't want to move her BUT IM SO TIRED!

Why do these things always happen to me??

• Good morning lovely people, how are you doing on this fine day?

I'm in p.a now, but I'm just on my phone here since I'm lazy.

• You must really hate your school.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'd fly around my school and burn it down.

• You can't even imagine XD

You must really hate your school.

• well, you're back now so it's all good.

Also....I dunno if its related but all your gravatar pictures suddenly went blank...wtf is going on...

• Watch How to Train your dragon :D

I want a pet dragon. ;-;

• Awwww <3

Unfortunately, my cats hate me and never want to go near me ever, unless I have food.

-_- so I'm laying on my back in bed, getting ready to turn everything off and go to sleep. Then my dog comes in the room and decides that of

• Perhaps you could shut your door?

-_- so I'm laying on my back in bed, getting ready to turn everything off and go to sleep. Then my dog comes in the room and decides that of

• I would if I wasn't so damn poor.

BTW I saw your question before the edit. HOW MANY MOOSE ARE THERE IN CANADA YEAH RIGHT

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Watch How to Train your dragon

• Lol, dat is racist XD

I would if I wasn't so damn poor. BTW I saw your question before the edit. HOW MANY MOOSE ARE THERE IN CANADA YEAH RIGHT

• Ah ha! So it wasn't only me. That happened to me also. I was using firefox, I uninstalled it and re installed it, but it still didn't work. I had to switch to chrome.

Also....I dunno if its related but all your gravatar pictures suddenly went blank...wtf is going on...

• lmaoo that's what he changed it to after the edit. ^^

Lol, dat is racist XD

• I'll tell you later.

I would if I wasn't so damn poor. BTW I saw your question before the edit. HOW MANY MOOSE ARE THERE IN CANADA YEAH RIGHT

• Okay?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I'll tell you later.

• WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT???!! Duuuuuuu.

No. Lol I can't. My room doesn't have air conditioning coming to it so I have to leave the door open so air can come in.

And my dog is like my daughter. She follows me every were and when I'm on the computer, she always stands right in front of my face in between me and the computer and just stares at me until I give her attention. She even nudges her face under my hand when typing. It gets annoying but, I can't do anything about it.

Sometimes she wants to follow me to the bathroom and I'm like "no dog" and then close the door in her face.xD

Perhaps you could shut your door?

• We'll your lucky your cats don't follow you 24/7 and always getting in your face. XD

Awwww Unfortunately, my cats hate me and never want to go near me ever, unless I have food.

• My dog is an attention whore.

WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT???!! Duuuuuuu. No. Lol I can't. My room doesn't have air conditioning coming to it so I have to leave the door

• I guess so, but it hurts cuz I feed them and brush them and buy them toys and all that stuff and they won't even sleep on the same bed as me </3

We'll your lucky your cats don't follow you 24/7 and always getting in your face. XD

• DLB was like...

Alt text

• Cats are hard to win over XD

I guess so, but it hurts cuz I feed them and brush them and buy them toys and all that stuff and they won't even sleep on the same bed as me </3

• My dog used to be the same. She used to hate me and never come near me. I just Tried not to annoy her or get in her face and i gave her a lot if space. And I gave her a ass load of treats and I feed her and bath her all the time. took me about 2 years but she never leaves me now.

I guess so, but it hurts cuz I feed them and brush them and buy them toys and all that stuff and they won't even sleep on the same bed as me </3

• OMG YES! xD this is so accurate it hurts.

DLB was like...

• My oldest cat is 6 and whenever I come near her she'll just stop whatever she's doing and be like "oh shit there's Rachelle, I'm out". -_-

My dog used to be the same. She used to hate me and never come near me. I just Tried not to annoy her or get in her face and i gave her a lo

• XD

My oldest cat is 6 and whenever I come near her she'll just stop whatever she's doing and be like "oh shit there's Rachelle, I'm out". -_-

• XD OMG. My dog is turning 6 on July 3rd.

Just try spending time with it every once and a while, don't force it though. And give it treats!

My oldest cat is 6 and whenever I come near her she'll just stop whatever she's doing and be like "oh shit there's Rachelle, I'm out". -_-

• That sucks, mine is basically a dog in disguise and way too smart for his own good...He even knows how to open doors...Hell I can even play fetch with him xD

He loves everyone and will always follow us around the house wherever we go :P He hates being left alone by himself xD

• Meh, she's never really liked me anyway, because when we first got her I was so excited to have a cat that I wanted to take her everywhere with me and do everything with her and she just got sick of me.

XD OMG. My dog is turning 6 on July 3rd. Just try spending time with it every once and a while, don't force it though. And give it treats!

• It seems to be somehow linked to each other....but I don't really understand HOW...

It just happened again in fact...as soon as the gravatar pictures disappeared again, I lost connection to PSN, but my internet is still fine....wtf ?!

Ah ha! So it wasn't only me. That happened to me also. I was using firefox, I uninstalled it and re installed it, but it still didn't work. I had to switch to chrome.

• Fun fact: I named my cat Maybelle BEFORE I found out about Maybelle the cow.

My other cats aren't like her, though. She's more of my mom's cat, whereas the other two (Milo and Midnight) love me, and pretty much only me. Milo kind of loves everyone, but he only really answers to me.

That sucks, mine is basically a dog in disguise and way too smart for his own good...He even knows how to open doors...Hell I can even play

• IDK IF YOU ALREADY HAVE BUT IF NOT.... GET YOUR BUTT BACK ONLINE D:< we are sad. much sad.

It seems to be somehow linked to each other....but I don't really understand HOW... It just happened again in fact...as soon as the gravatar pictures disappeared again, I lost connection to PSN, but my internet is still fine....wtf ?!

• Maybelle is a great name.

Fun fact: I named my cat Maybelle BEFORE I found out about Maybelle the cow. My other cats aren't like her, though. She's more of my mom'

• Hmm, now that I don't understand. That's weird... so the internet is fine but you disconnect when the pics go away? Wtf? I don't know, man. Try uninstalling your browser and re installing it, try shutting off the comp, and turning it back on. If that doesn't work, then change browsers.

It seems to be somehow linked to each other....but I don't really understand HOW... It just happened again in fact...as soon as the gravatar pictures disappeared again, I lost connection to PSN, but my internet is still fine....wtf ?!

• Lol I remember when I was really little, I would wrap her in a blanket so she couldn't move and carry her everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

She hated me for that. Then I got older and was like "What the fuck am I doing?!" So then I stopped annoying her and she likes me now. But dogs are different then cats though. I think dogs get a lot more attached then cats do.

Meh, she's never really liked me anyway, because when we first got her I was so excited to have a cat that I wanted to take her everywhere with me and do everything with her and she just got sick of me.

• edited June 2014

I know right!? It's a funny story, actually. Her birthday is on mother's day, so when my mom and I were talking about what to call her, I came up with 'May', because that was the month she was born in, and my mom wanted to name her 'Belle', because she always liked that name and we got her a collar with a bell on it.... when we really couldn't decide, we just smashed the two names together and came up with 'Maybelle'.

I'm a freaking hipster.

Maybelle is a great name.

• he, nice, using that name before it was cool XD

Anyone else considered naming their daughter Clementine?

I know right!? It's a funny story, actually. Her birthday is on mother's day, so when my mom and I were talking about what to call her, I ca

Sign in to comment in this discussion.