The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• OMG WHAT

NIRVANA

AGH

I THINK I JUST TOTALLY LOST MY FAITH IN HUMANITY UJREWKSKUMHEDSIKU,

Fuck everybody.

AWESOMEO posted: »

OH OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU! Yesterday there was that guy that called Nirvana "Goth" and "Emo". Needless to say I shut him up. I'm gonna quote him: It is emo AKA cut your wrists lel.

• This looks so funny i am actually laughing xD

Although i shouldn't be, because i don't have freaking GTA V ;~;

sardines posted: »

I took pictures tonight on GTA V now that I learned how to use Social Club Joseph and I got trapped in a store. Or rather, we trappe

• HOLY FLYING SHITNUGGETS

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed T_T

• I am a dude.

Azlyn posted: »

Yo.

• Hello...

Alt text

Yo.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

SHE'S HERE! PROTECT YOUR BALLS! SPAM IS COMING! (I'm expecting some SnK spam right about now)

Alt text

Yo.

• Oh... the infamous titan gal

SHE'S HERE! PROTECT YOUR BALLS! SPAM IS COMING! (I'm expecting some SnK spam right about now)

• Nah, don't worry, Awe-bro. I'm all out for the moment and apparently too much of a lazy-pants to go get more. Needless to say, i got the, ahem, SnK "mange" that you keep talking about, and i plan on starting it this week.

• Strating with more spam coming at the speed of light?

Nah, don't worry, Awe-bro. I'm all out for the moment and apparently too much of a lazy-pants to go get more. Needless to say, i got the, ahem, SnK "mange" that you keep talking about, and i plan on starting it this week.

• Gotta money glitch. It's the only way.

sardines posted: »

I took pictures tonight on GTA V now that I learned how to use Social Club Joseph and I got trapped in a store. Or rather, we trappe

• At the moment, i am watching Sherlock while happily consuming popcorn, with cheese flavor, mind you, sitting on my Gluteus Maximus, in a fort of plush animals. A side effect of getting older is the wish to be younger, which i have been openly manifesting all along, so it's not really that big of a deal now. Anyway, my throat is quite sore, due to my being alone last night. Now, i am going to make a confession... When i find myself alone, and presumably miserable, i just sing my very heart out. Not literally, of course, but i DO sing pretty loudly any song that i can think of. It's a kind of karaoke session, if you will. And i practiced it for about a few hours, hours that made my day better. I think my poor boxing sack took enough of a beating, so the next way of relieving myself of frustration and or sadness is by singing. I feel pretty good about myself after that karaoke session, so i suppose this is actually an effective treatment. Who da thunk it.

• You don't like Nirvana? 0_______________________0

OMG WHAT NIRVANA AGH I THINK I JUST TOTALLY LOST MY FAITH IN HUMANITY UJREWKSKUMHEDSIKU, Fuck everybody.

• edited June 2014

I see the first part DVD set of Attack on Titan but I'm meh with the show... I don't know what to do. Should I watch an episode first before I make my decision?

• No, i don't LIKE Nirvana, i fucking love it.

COME

AS YOU ARE

AS YOU WERE

AS I WAAAANT YOUUU TO BEEE

AAAS A FRIEND

AS A FRIEND

AS AN OLD ENEMYYY

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You don't like Nirvana? 0_______________________0

• Kurt ;-;

You don't like Nirvana? 0_______________________0

• Probably so, yes.

Strating with more spam coming at the speed of light?

• I also just sing to myself, but I'm also playing my guitar as we speak, it's relaxing.

I think everyone sings to feel better, just like everyone sing in the shower.

At the moment, i am watching Sherlock while happily consuming popcorn, with cheese flavor, mind you, sitting on my Gluteus Maximus, in a for

• I don't sing in the shower (-__-)

Anyway, you have a guitar! Me too! I call 'im Dante. What songs can you play? I know a few, like, Wake Me Up, Hospital Beds, I See Fire, and a few others, but yeah. It's not that much. Although, i DO love my Dante a whole freaking lot.

I also just sing to myself, but I'm also playing my guitar as we speak, it's relaxing. I think everyone sings to feel better, just like everyone sing in the shower.

• I just watched "Frozen" again yesterday and sang the Finnish version of "Let It Go" (which is quite good) so loud that I think I'm going to be evicted real soon :p

At the moment, i am watching Sherlock while happily consuming popcorn, with cheese flavor, mind you, sitting on my Gluteus Maximus, in a for

• IN THE PINES, IN THE PINES,

WHERE THE SUN DON'T EVER SHINE,

I'D SHIVEEEER THE WHOLE NIGHT THROUGH!

I'm playing this on my guitar and singing it as I type :P

No, i don't LIKE Nirvana, i fucking love it. COME AS YOU ARE AS YOU WERE AS I WAAAANT YOUUU TO BEEE AAAS A FRIEND AS A FRIEND AS AN OLD ENEMYYY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• It's a shame, what a tragedy.

Kurt ;-;

• I don't remember any, but I have a lot written down, now I only remember "Where did you sleep last night" since I'm playing it right now, and I also composed some music (no lyrics though).

I don't sing in the shower (-__-) Anyway, you have a guitar! Me too! I call 'im Dante. What songs can you play? I know a few, like, Wake

• lol, there's a video I saw with "Let It Go" in multiple languages.

I just watched "Frozen" again yesterday and sang the Finnish version of "Let It Go" (which is quite good) so loud that I think I'm going to be evicted real soon

edited June 2014

Don't buy it, watch it through the internet man.

AND DON'T WATCH IT DUBBED! ONLY AND I MEAN ONLY SUBBED!

I see the first part DVD set of Attack on Titan but I'm meh with the show... I don't know what to do. Should I watch an episode first before I make my decision?

• Shit gotta go. Be back Wednesday. And for the GTA game give me a session invite at 8pm (ON Canada time) tomorrow so I can join. Now if ya'll excuse me...

AUTO-TOBI, ROLL OUT!

Alt text

• Who watches anime series dubbed? NO ONE IF YOU'RE NOT CRAZY

Don't buy it, watch it through the internet man. AND DON'T WATCH IT DUBBED! ONLY AND I MEAN ONLY SUBBED!

edited June 2014

Alt text

edited June 2014

I know, I HATE DUBBED ANIME!!!! pukes

Who watches anime series dubbed? NO ONE IF YOU'RE NOT CRAZY

• edited June 2014

lol, there's a video I saw with "Let It Go" in multiple languages.

edited June 2014
  • edited June 2014

This school year we had a new form-master. It was a very nice woman and she brought a new tradition to our class - when somebody has a birthday, everyone brings money and we buy something tasty. When it was winter or autumn we ordered few pizzas, and when it was spring we bought ice-cream for all students in our class. (in Russia schoolyear starts in the begining of autumn and finishes in the end of spring)

Until one day, for a strange and unclear reason our principal disallowed ordering pizza. Now we can only buy ice-cream sometimes...

I KNEW IT! OUR PRINCIPAL IS A FAN OF LUKE!

• Your school sounds too nice, are you sure the pizza isn't poisoned?

This school year we had a new form-master. It was a very nice woman and she brought a new tradition to our class - when somebody has a birth

• Didn't mean to embed it, but thanks anyway? :D

There you go: http://youtu.be/-U8jLrpErmk

• No, everything was fine, until another class decided to order pizza too and few children got poisoned. Our principal was like "OMG NO WAY SCHOOL FOOD COULD POISON THEM, IT'S THE PIZZA!!1" and we can't order pizza. But I'm pretty sure she just wants everyone to be a fan of Luke >:(

Your school sounds too nice, are you sure the pizza isn't poisoned?

• I know these. You can't surprise me, homie.

• OH NOO

NOT MEE

WE NEEVEEER LOST CONTROOL

YOU'RE FACE

TO FACE

WITH THE MAAAN WHO SOOOOLD THE WOOORLD

I SO LOVE NIRVANA GAH

IN THE PINES, IN THE PINES, WHERE THE SUN DON'T EVER SHINE, I'D SHIVEEEER THE WHOLE NIGHT THROUGH! I'm playing this on my guitar and singing it as I type :P

• Oh, right, i know that one, too. God, i love that song. And, yeah, i also compose, but not without lyrics, though. Lyrics help me a lot. Maybe i can remove them after the melody is finished, but yeah, i never start without them.

I don't remember any, but I have a lot written down, now I only remember "Where did you sleep last night" since I'm playing it right now, and I also composed some music (no lyrics though).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.