The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2014

"Did smeone call 91-HOLY SHIT!?" ~ Samual L. Jackson

So inspirational

AWESOMEO posted: »

RANDOM INSPARATIONAL QUOTE TIME! “There's something I firmly believe in: the people who have the ability to change something in this worl

• Alt text

So, uuuh, how are you...?

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Awww, Goddammit! Is it going to be mindfucking again?? ;-;

• I can't answer that right now, I'm going to be real secretive about this whole project until it's completed and ready to play so you guys get the full blind experience. Also, I don't even have plans for the tracks, so it will take me a while to complete this playlist. The only thing I sorta have planned right now is the story. My best guess is that I will be completed with this either late this week or early next week. I gotta take my time with this one, that last one was rushed as fuck XD

Awww, Goddammit! Is it going to be mindfucking again?? ;-;

• So....you're saying that i'm right in my assumptions ? haha

Me neither, but I can't stand the wait XD Trust me, I know the plot all around and we haven't seen even a quarter of the secrets and plot twists in the series. Oh and I think you should spoiler tag it :P

• Goddammit, I knew that guy wasn't so cool.

A certain forum member seemed to have been planning to close or ban that thread all along, Milo was monitoring that thread carefully and rui

• I meant quotes in general, not just AoT :P

Rafoli posted: »

I wouldn't know half the crap people would ask me. I watched this anime last year, when it was still releasing the episodes, and people's memory is fresh, so yeah.

• SHHHHHHHH don't give them ideas.

sardines posted: »

I don't even know who that is... But maybe we shouldn't talk about it here. We could get this thread closed. ;_;

• PS3,PS2 and a dead Gamecube

What consoles do you guys have?

• Let's say you have a good conception of it, but no that's not it.

So....you're saying that i'm right in my assumptions ? haha

• Alright then. Please have mercy on us.

Rigtail posted: »

I can't answer that right now, I'm going to be real secretive about this whole project until it's completed and ready to play so you guys ge

• edited June 2014

Oh, **that **would really be cool. It should become a trend or I dunno, and it wouldn't make us bored.

I meant quotes in general, not just AoT :P

• edited June 2014

RANDOM IMAGE BATTLE!!!

Alt text

f*ck im bored

• maybe tomorrow ? Ain't nobody got time for that today xD Certainly not today...I have to host another session tonight so I won't have time to be on this forum that much llol

Oh, **that **would really be cool. It should become a trend or I dunno, and it wouldn't make us bored.

• One time I didn't talk to my ex-girlfriend for a week, because she spoiled Kenny's return in episode 2 ;-;

• No promises, but I'll try. Whatever type of race is appropriate for that part of the story is what I would do.

:D

Alright then. Please have mercy on us.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Hi there fellow Nirvana lover!

There are some more Nirvana lovers here in this thread, we'll get along just fine :D

"Did smeone call 91-HOLY SHIT!?" ~ Samual L. Jackson So inspirational

• Don't worry gamer, i'll be hosting another session shortly ;)

But bad news....Rigtail is working on another "playlist"....

ps3gamer095 posted: »

RANDOM IMAGE BATTLE!!! f*ck im bored

• I can already tell that he won't....just remember what we went through last night !!! That was a racer's hell !!!! D:

Alright then. Please have mercy on us.

• I finally got the cable! Now I can talk :D

Don't worry gamer, i'll be hosting another session shortly But bad news....Rigtail is working on another "playlist"....

• okay, that's good enough for me ._.

Rigtail posted: »

No promises, but I'll try. Whatever type of race is appropriate for that part of the story is what I would do.

• Yay !! :D Now you can answer me right away after I yell after you for being a complete prick :D

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I finally got the cable! Now I can talk

• edited June 2014

Was the secret you're talking about the one where he was curious and went to taste something?

A certain forum member seemed to have been planning to close or ban that thread all along, Milo was monitoring that thread carefully and rui

• I STARTED A TREND!

QuoteDay

• Oh, right... the PS3 party. Have fun... ;-;

maybe tomorrow ? Ain't nobody got time for that today xD Certainly not today...I have to host another session tonight so I won't have time to be on this forum that much llol

• PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Gamecube

:D

• Yeah, that's happened to me.

Has this been happening to anyone else lately? When I get a message, sometimes it says "false" when the actual message itself says something completely different.

• Yeah....that...damnit Rig !!

Was the secret you're talking about the one where he was curious and went to taste something?

• LOL XD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

One time I didn't talk to my ex-girlfriend for a week, because she spoiled Kenny's return in episode 2 ;-;

• NotStartingToday

AccordingToPassword

I STARTED A TREND! QuoteDay

• NES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, Gameboy, DS

Oh, and technically I have a ps3 and a ps4 but they are my brother's and he would flay me alive if I so much as touched them.

• Nice, you have quite a few :D

NES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, Gameboy, DS Oh, and technically I have a ps3 and a ps4 but they are my brother's and he would flay me alive if I so much as touched them.

• Yeah, it is kinda weird. But I don't think he means to starts trouble.

You guys do know that his presence here is quite awkward...right ? He's one of the reason we got sent in the thread graveyard in the first place....

• MyTrendMyRules

NotStartingToday AccordingToPassword

• Hope there is a session tomorrow too, not coming today because I'm watching the match :p

Don't worry gamer, i'll be hosting another session shortly But bad news....Rigtail is working on another "playlist"....

• You came to the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker.

I'm just joking. Heeeeyyyyyy! :)

Hai... Hi... Hello... Hy... Umm... sooo.... yeah... hai.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.