The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's a dead baby reanimated with a human heart and a bunch of animal parts. IT HAS HOOVES! NOT CUTE!

AWESOMEO posted: »

What a cute ugly little abomination ^-^

• Yes you can! It doesn't have to be an Easter basket, any basket will do!

All I have is a regular basket so I can't join the fun. :,(

• I would hug him if he was friendly, he just wants some love!

What if the whole time, all it wanted was a hug?

• All I have is a regular basket so I can't join the fun. :,(

CiD put a basket on his head.

• Play or watch a play through of Outlast... Thats scary shit! I've played it O_O

I'm okay with clowns. But this little fucker from the first season of American Horror Story made me avoid my basement for 3 months.

• I think there missing something... I think it's a soul.

Rigtail posted: »

Why is everybody posting horror related photos? Ooh, lemme post one!

• It's coming!!!

• Permitted it....? Aren't mods the only ones who can change anything?

Not my style. I just hope everyone at least understands why I permitted this. Don't need to agree with it, but at least understand.

• I think they're missing something... I think it's a soul.

• What if it only wants a hug?

It's a dead baby reanimated with a human heart and a bunch of animal parts. IT HAS HOOVES! NOT CUTE!

• Yes you can! It doesn't have to be an Easter basket, any basket will do!

All I have is a regular basket so I can't join the fun. :,(

• An Elmer??? XD

I think there missing something... I think it's a soul.

• Did you just spell "they're" the correct way? Holy shit.

I think they're missing something... I think it's a soul.

• edited June 2014

I don't get scared by creepypastas anymore. It almost gets annoying, a lot of them are smiling and fucked up like this one. Hence "smiling"

• Ok, when I get home I'll throw a basket on my head and take selfies with it in front of my whole family. THIS will be fun! :3

Yes you can! It doesn't have to be an Easter basket, any basket will do!

• edited June 2014

She looks like a pumpkin wearing a wig.

Here's one: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

• A couple Elmers, yes.

An Elmer??? XD

• WHAT?! Kenny's homo parade??!!

papai46 posted: »

It's coming!!!

• edited December 2014

sigh

I hate when people do that. I know how to spell and everything. It's just if I don't HAVE to, I don't really bother. Sometimes I'm in a patient mood and I check it. But sometimes I'm like "screw it" and just let it slide.

Did you just spell "they're" the correct way? Holy shit.

• ZALGO!!!

WHAT?! Kenny's homo parade??!!

• Me neither... kind of.

Rafoli posted: »

I don't get scared by creepypastas anymore. It almost gets annoying, a lot of them are smiling and fucked up like this one. Hence "smiling"

• Well, if I haven't ranted it probably wouldn't have happened and I kinda requested it, so yeah let's go with that...

Or I bribed the mods. Whatever works for you ;)

Permitted it....? Aren't mods the only ones who can change anything?

• Yay!!!! <3<3<3

BasketHeadRevolution

Ok, when I get home I'll throw a basket on my head and take selfies with it in front of my whole family. THIS will be fun!

• Holy shit, fucking Thadeuus. He can go fucking to another house. I watched the whole montage part on my ipad. 2 spooky 6 me.

I'm okay with clowns. But this little fucker from the first season of American Horror Story made me avoid my basement for 3 months.

• Alt text

;)

Well, if I haven't ranted it probably wouldn't have happened and I kinda requested it, so yeah let's go with that... Or I bribed the mods. Whatever works for you

• Or like hyper realistic blood.

Rafoli posted: »

• Orange is the new black. Do itttt, it's fucking awesome. Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

my 3 favourite TV shows cycle So twd finished in march and game of thrones came back a week later I'm happy, game of thrones finished and

• Oh, you're forgiven.

And it's, "What if I told you"

• Alt text

I forgive you too :)

Oh, you're forgiven. And it's, "What if I told you"

• It got so quiet!

But man this thread is so random(coughElmercoughPennywisecoughHorrorStuffcoughGtaV) and doesn't have much to do with the "Forum Of The Dead." Ah well it's still awesome. How are you guys? I'm bored...

• Just sitting here... Trying to figure out what to do with my non existent life.

It got so quiet! But man this thread is so random(coughElmercoughPennywisecoughHorrorStuffcoughGtaV) and doesn't have much to do with the "Forum Of The Dead." Ah well it's still awesome. How are you guys? I'm bored...

• Hello :D

It got so quiet! But man this thread is so random(coughElmercoughPennywisecoughHorrorStuffcoughGtaV) and doesn't have much to do with the "Forum Of The Dead." Ah well it's still awesome. How are you guys? I'm bored...

• Raging! And like others, I'm beyond bored x_x

• Gonna be gone for a few hours.

Alt text

• Nothing is happening and I'm tired so I'm gonna take a really, really awesome nap.

Alt text

• ELMER

• Well... looks like I'm the only one left *cries

• Ronald McDonald is done with your shit.

Alt text

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRD4jX9fkzA

Sign in to comment in this discussion.