The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Okay :c Well I hope you feel better

I went to sleep at 4 in the morning yesterday 9when my mom said to go to sleep at 10:30) and ended up sleeping in till 1pm. So my mom got m

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Welp, tomorrow's my final test, and then it's summer break for me! Woohoo!

• Thanks.

Okay :c Well I hope you feel better

• Alright. If I piss someone off just reply to this and I'll remove this video. Don't take this seriously,

Luigi = @TWDFan86 Peach = @Welcome_To_Woodbury Mario = @WhatTheDuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jfU7pw76ZE

• Heh, I'm curios. What do you think will happen with your character, and the rest of the group? Now that they have joined Pro and the others.

Oh yeah, it could have been a bluff. Pro, you make my head hurt sometimes T_T

• Looks like an easter egg basket to me :D

I'm bored, there's nothing to do, and there's no body here.... MIGHT AS WELL ! BasketHeadRevolution Its a sucky basket, I know.

• My group combined with their group is 14 characters (excluding CoolStoryBro because he's off on his own, and including Angel because let's face it she's the star of the story) so I think you'll have our characters meeting and getting to know each other so a new group is formed.I think that Jewf will try to tell the old group about what happened to etitheking because he doesn't trust the others yet. The new group will be suspicious as to why they can't listen and Jewf has the option to reveal it to the whole group or just the original members. I don't know what would happen from there. But you've developed Jewf so much that something really big should happen. I think I might have an option to stay with the group or go on my own with Jewf and possibly other people. I think we will meet Tobi's community in Chapter Four.

Heh, I'm curios. What do you think will happen with your character, and the rest of the group? Now that they have joined Pro and the others.

• You woke up at 10??

BUT I JUST WOKE UP

• I took a nap!

TWDFan86 posted: »

You woke up at 10??

• I fuckin' swear that I care but its hard when you stare
    Into the bottom of a bottle that is empty and bare
    Oh, my desolate soul in my desolate home
    It's my desolate role, yeah I'm here all alone
    I can't think of a reason to get the fuck out of bed
    Curtains closed, lights are off, am I alive or dead?
    I haven't shaved in a week, I always slur when I speak
    Tolerance at its peak, another fit just to sleep
    Oh, woe is me, woe is me, I guess I need love
    Hoes you see, hoes you see I'm just in a rut
    And I swear I'm tryin baby, please baby don't leave
    Goddamn I'm a fuck up but I guess that's just me
    So I sit in my room and I'll cry in my bed
    Thinkin about all the shit that made me wrong in my head
    I keep tryin to climb but it seems so steep
    Pour myself a fuckin whisky and go back to sleep bitch

• More Eminem lyrics?

I fuckin' swear that I care but its hard when you stare Into the bottom of a bottle that is empty and bare Oh, my desolate soul in my deso

• HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD!!!!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

More Eminem lyrics?

• Oh, sorry :c

I took a nap!

• Alright, who here has an Xbox 360/Xbox One and doesn't hate me?

• MEE!!!!
    if u wanna add me CornPopper420

Alright, who here has an Xbox 360/Xbox One and doesn't hate me?

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

I think Lee owns Xbox.

• You don't have to apologize! It was a nice nap c:

Oh, sorry :c

• inhales

We have ourselves a downvote bitch up in here.....

• What are we going to do, Noncy?

inhales We have ourselves a downvote bitch up in here.....

• Like what any apple pie loving, pick up truck driving, beer drinking, red blooded American would do. Just not give a fuck.

What are we going to do, Noncy?

• Alright. I shall follow your orders.

Like what any apple pie loving, pick up truck driving, beer drinking, red blooded American would do. Just not give a fuck.

• OR FIGHT BACK WITH LOTS OF UPVOTES!

Like what any apple pie loving, pick up truck driving, beer drinking, red blooded American would do. Just not give a fuck.

• edited June 2014

I only know two of their songs, but I listen to them a lot. Everywhere I Go and No. 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGphMF6z7XY

• That would definitely be WTD.

Alright. If I piss someone off just reply to this and I'll remove this video. Don't take this seriously, Luigi = @TWDFan86 Peach = @Welcome_To_Woodbury Mario = @WhatTheDuck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jfU7pw76ZE

• Wow, I just realized Darth is no longer a moderator...

• Ok, nvm. Good :P

You don't have to apologize! It was a nice nap c:

• @WarpSpeed We've got a problem, the message showed till June 16. Let's see when this message shows up.

• Go listen to more of their songs. RITE MEOW!!

I only know two of their songs, but I listen to them a lot. Everywhere I Go and No. 5

• HE'S NOT

Are you sure?

• I have one, my gold runs out Sunday though, and I have no plans on renewing it since I barely get on it, lol. PM me your GT if you want, I'll probably be on it this week.

• Tell me if you guys end up finding a Duneloader on GTA V... I have to go to bed, my eyes burn and my head hurts ;_; I think I'm sick. Good luck you guys, I believe in you, lol. (Though you'll probably stop looking now, but you might run into one anyway? xD)

• Lol, like I said before, I like the way you think, ATR. B]

My group combined with their group is 14 characters (excluding CoolStoryBro because he's off on his own, and including Angel because let's f

• Shush up.

sardines posted: »

HE'S NOT

• Just use alcohol and drugs, it should make you feel better.

Shush up.

• I CHOOSE TOAD <3

lmfao wtf

Alright. If I piss someone off just reply to this and I'll remove this video. Don't take this seriously, Luigi = @TWDFan86 Peach = @Welcome_To_Woodbury Mario = @WhatTheDuck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jfU7pw76ZE

• D:

Lol, like I said before, I like the way you think, ATR. B]

• Wouldn't Toad...uhhh....suffocate? lol

I CHOOSE TOAD lmfao wtf

• I LOVE IT!!!!!

BasketHeadRevolution

I'm bored, there's nothing to do, and there's no body here.... MIGHT AS WELL ! BasketHeadRevolution Its a sucky basket, I know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.