• Because I wrecked his car.

Omg ;-; Why was he doing that?

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Just forget it :P

• OHMYGOD!

S'cute

MY FRIEND'S HAMSTER IS SO CUTE LOOK I want a damn hamster now </3

• Hmm...I dunno but he wasn't his usual self tonight...He acted all depressed and kept killing himself...it was actually quite depressing for everyone...

Omg ;-; Why was he doing that?

• Samsung galaxy s5.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Damn, what kind of phone do you have?

• And you're saying that you're poor >.>

Samsung galaxy s5.

• I won't do that again. I PROMISE!

Hmm...I dunno but he wasn't his usual self tonight...He acted all depressed and kept killing himself...it was actually quite depressing for everyone...

• Well... I don't have any of that ): I do have tea bags of earl gray (never tried) and green tea though, along with two tea brews I made myself on a website and had shipped to me (black tea with caramel, vanilla, chestnut and apple pieces; then one thats a lot of berries and rose hips and stuff.) I wonder if any of those will help. Tea in general is supposed to help you sleep, right...? But what if I end up drinking something that GIVES you energy or something? :( I don't know anything about anything, lol. Except what tastes good.

Don't listen to him ^ Drink chamomile. Don't take pills. >.<

• I bought it with my Christmas money -.-

And you're saying that you're poor >.>

• He's seriously not that bad with a car, with a plane....that's another story xD But even with cars, he just makes dumb decisions...

I actually find your account when I looked up TWD EP3 trailer. I saw your comment, lol. I was like wth? I saw a few of your racing vids. B]

• WHY ARE YOU SO SUICIDAL ;___;

Alt text

JUST LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG DUDE. IT WILL ALL BE FINE. THERE IS NO NEED TO BE UPSET. (insert that gorilla picture that says that lol)

Suic- NOTHING!

• Nice.

I bought it with my Christmas money -.-

• GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY (INSERT SCARY CLOWN IMAGE HERE )

• I don't need hugs. I'M A MAN!

sardines posted: »

WHY ARE YOU SO SUICIDAL ;___; JUST LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG DUDE. IT WILL ALL BE FINE. THERE IS NO NEED TO BE UPSET. (insert that gorilla picture that says that lol)

• edited June 2014

Any tea should work, just as long as it doesn't have caffeine, which I'm sure Earl Grey does. It has more to do with the warmth of it than anything else. You could try warm milk too. Also, acupressure and meditation help too.

Well... I don't have any of that ): I do have tea bags of earl gray (never tried) and green tea though, along with two tea brews I made myse

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

You got 500+ dollars in Christmas? Man, your family is rich.

I bought it with my Christmas money -.-

• edited June 2014

You better not be suicidal tomorrow...or else i'll shoot you myself !! I'll also steal your car and drop it in the bloody ocean if you do this again...Y u do dis 2 us MuteJoe :(

I don't need hugs. I'M A MAN!

• Nope.

Alt text

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY (INSERT SCARY CLOWN IMAGE HERE )

• TOO BAD, COME HERE DUDE. IT IS TIME FOR HUGS

Alt text

I don't need hugs. I'M A MAN!

• Alt text

• But you shot me 3 times, sardines stabbed me 5 times and killed herself twice because of me, and shadow kept trying to knock some sense into me. HOW WILL THAT HELP AT ALL??

You better not be suicidal tomorrow...or else i'll shoot you myself !! I'll also steal your car and drop it in the bloody ocean if you do this again...Y u do dis 2 us MuteJoe

• "Suicide, any more it pisses me off, makes me angry about the person who did it"

Suic- NOTHING!

• Read a book. You'll get bored and fall asleep. Or take a hot shower, but don't sleep in the tub xD ( I did fall asleep in the tub once )

Well... I don't have any of that ): I do have tea bags of earl gray (never tried) and green tea though, along with two tea brews I made myse

• Most of the money I got was from family members I didn't even know existed until a few months ago.

You got 500+ dollars in Christmas? Man, your family is rich.

• FIIIIIIIIIIINE!

TOO BAD, COME HERE DUDE. IT IS TIME FOR HUGS

• How's the phone?

Samsung galaxy s5.

• Neat.

Nope.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

It's that bitch from "the ring" right?

• This conversation is giving me some sort of disease.

• llol Sardines can't help it I guess...she stabbed everyone by accident except me apparently xD I shot you for being rude or pointing a gun at me when I told you not to...I told you it wouldn't end well but you wouldn't listen...See where that brought you > }:)

But you shot me 3 times, sardines stabbed me 5 times and killed herself twice because of me, and shadow kept trying to knock some sense into me. HOW WILL THAT HELP AT ALL??

• Okay then... no caffeine. I should have remembered that xD oops. I don't know how to meditate, but maybe I'll try it too.

Any tea should work, just as long as it doesn't have caffeine, which I'm sure Earl Grey does. It has more to do with the warmth of it than anything else. You could try warm milk too. Also, acupressure and meditation help too.

• Wait. So, are you saying that you are poor? If that's the case then yeah! I'm poor too then :P

Most of the money I got was from family members I didn't even know existed until a few months ago.

• edited June 2014

I'm going to the next level insert scary clown video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xSNiPx791A

• Yeah, uhuh and she stabbed me on purpose 2 out of those 5 times >.>

And you just wanted an excuse to eliminate me ;-;

llol Sardines can't help it I guess...she stabbed everyone by accident except me apparently xD I shot you for being rude or pointing a gun a

• Did you come out a raisin? xD Doesn't that make your skin all wrinkled?

Read a book. You'll get bored and fall asleep. Or take a hot shower, but don't sleep in the tub xD ( I did fall asleep in the tub once )

• YAAAAAAY!

Alt text

FIIIIIIIIIIINE!

• Only my hands and feet xD

Did you come out a raisin? xD Doesn't that make your skin all wrinkled?

• IT WASN'T FIVE TIMES, OKAY, IT WAS LIKE. TWICE.

But you shot me 3 times, sardines stabbed me 5 times and killed herself twice because of me, and shadow kept trying to knock some sense into me. HOW WILL THAT HELP AT ALL??

• Does it matter? :P

Wait. So, are you saying that you are poor? If that's the case then yeah! I'm poor too then :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.