The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• When I that part in the book I was Like "well shit, that escalated quickly!"

It's not his fault. He didn't fall and he wouldn't of. He was pushed out a window.

• Telltale's first game: "Telltale's Texas Holdem"

TDMshadowCP posted: »

wtf is that shit

• Yeah, because he kept climbing after his mom told him not to. If he listened to his mom and didn't climb, he wouldn't have been pushed in the first place.

It's not his fault. He didn't fall and he wouldn't of. He was pushed out a window.

• I shall join you guys! Without a mic this time, I'm too tired to speak anything...

But my new hipster look is totally awesome.

I'll be hosting another session tonight on GTAV PS3, so join us once again on the fun tonight at 7pm Eastern Time as we experience the compl

• He pulled a Carl.

Just finished watching the first episode of GoT IF THE STUPID LITTLE KID LISTENED TO HIS MOM HE WOULDNT BE DEAD RIGHT NOW!!

• Three way relationship?

Alt text\

Well, talk to you later. Going to play GTA with Pass

But..... she's a cool dog. v_v sigh I don't know then.

• It's 7pm so....yesh xD

sardines posted: »

wait does this mean now or

• wait does this mean now or

I'll be hosting another session tonight on GTAV PS3, so join us once again on the fun tonight at 7pm Eastern Time as we experience the compl

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Ok, your flight is on the 6.9.2069

I don't know what a ticket to Israel for a walker would cost... must be expensive though. Maybe you can send some good parts to me? Don't worry, Finnish Customs won't care if someone sends chunks of human meat from Israel.

• I'll be hosting another session tonight on GTAV PS3, so join us once again on the fun tonight at 7pm Eastern Time as we experience the compl

• I thought it was Bones o.o

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Telltale's first game: "Telltale's Texas Holdem"

• hmm...my reply to you seems to have vanished....anyway, I basically said yes xD

sardines posted: »

wait does this mean now or

• It's ok, there's no harm in a little BOAT action :P

-_- I'M SORRY JOE I'M SORRY I BROUGHT UP DANCING AND YOUR IMPOSSIBLE RELATIONSHIP WITH AWESOMEO.

• Bone was the second

I thought it was Bones o.o

• Meh, idc about Bran too much. I love Jaime though <3<3<3

You know, minus the sister/lover incest stuff.

AWESOMEO posted: »

He pulled a Carl.

edited June 2014

Wat, you suggest a three way and just leave? XD

Three way relationship? \ Well, talk to you later. Going to play GTA with Pass

• His crippledness is a huge part of his storyline though, so it had to be done. xD

Yeah, because he kept climbing after his mom told him not to. If he listened to his mom and didn't climb, he wouldn't have been pushed in the first place.

• edited June 2014

So...... does this mean.....

TWDSOMEO86 5ever?

It's ok, there's no harm in a little BOAT action :P

• So much scary pics made me think , how is it that people love things that are supposed to ver scary (zombies,vampires) and fear things that are supposed to be funnny (clown ,dolls)?

• You think I'm afraid of WTD? XD

Sir, give me permission to laugh: HA!

But that's WhatTheDuck's girlfriend, and if you touch her Walker WTD will eat you xD

• oh xD oops. well, i'll be there at around ... 8 (your time not mine.) see you then!

THE QUEST FOR THE DUNELOADER MUST CONTINUE

hmm...my reply to you seems to have vanished....anyway, I basically said yes xD

• Whoa, just take it easy man!

Don't worry, if I know AWESOMEO there's no reason to worry.

cocks shotgun You watch yourself around her, sir.

• The things that are "supposed" to be scary have been romanticized a lot lately, so it takes most of the fear out of it in general (example: Twilight).

Also, films like 'It' and the Chucky movies pretty much ruined dolls and clowns for everybody.

So much scary pics made me think , how is it that people love things that are supposed to ver scary (zombies,vampires) and fear things that are supposed to be funnny (clown ,dolls)?

• No.

So...... does this mean..... TWDSOMEO86 5ever?

• Wait, so the kid doesn't die?? ok I'm going to go watch episode 2 now. But quick question, did the dude with the insane eyebrows rape that really blonde girl?

His crippledness is a huge part of his storyline though, so it had to be done. xD

• Alt text

Dat staaach

Alt text

Password and his low texture monkey shirt that he changed :( But looks cool!

• lmfaoooo!

Wat, you suggest a three way and just leave? XD

• On a scale of one to even I can't.

Hehehehehehe

Nemo is cool, but the real deal NO WAY. I had a traumatic experience with fish. On a scale of one to even I can't.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdHMN7f9Dxk&feature=kp

I heard this the other day, and immediately was reminded of TWAU.

• Nooooo why??? ;-;

Alt text

No.

• LOL WTF ATR xD

On a scale of one to even I can't. Hehehehehehe

• Huh wut

What eyebrow dude & what blonde girl?

Wait, so the kid doesn't die?? ok I'm going to go watch episode 2 now. But quick question, did the dude with the insane eyebrows rape that really blonde girl?

• No, it was incest.

Wait, so the kid doesn't die?? ok I'm going to go watch episode 2 now. But quick question, did the dude with the insane eyebrows rape that really blonde girl?

• Yeah why the hell is incest so popular?

Meh, idc about Bran too much. I love Jaime though <3<3 You know, minus the sister/lover incest stuff.

• BALD! BALD! BALD! BALD!

(MY EYES!)

Dat staaach Password and his low texture monkey shirt that he changed But looks cool!

• This part.

Alt text

Huh wut What eyebrow dude & what blonde girl?

edited June 2014

It's all about the old culture's conception of "scary", that created basic definitions of what's "scary" and what isn't. Plus, each man with his own phobias and traumas.

So much scary pics made me think , how is it that people love things that are supposed to ver scary (zombies,vampires) and fear things that are supposed to be funnny (clown ,dolls)?

• Damn it, I'll have school tomorrow, and then from next tuesday to Saturday. :c Good luck btw, I'm sure you'll do good.

Rafoli posted: »

Yeah ;-; But tomorrow is the last day of school, and I just need to do a test, which I'll do really bad.

• Incest is popular..... What the hell??

Yeah why the hell is incest so popular?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.