The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, the Targaryens practice incest to keep the royal bloodline pure.

As for the Lannisters, Cersei figures that she and Jaime have a special "bond" because they're twins. It's pretty freaky. o_O

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah why the hell is incest so popular?

• Lol, I tried to quit before Pro, but I don't think you got the message. :c

I win this time? When did I lose? 8)

Me: Hey, SweetPea. You're fired! SweetPea: Yay! It's what I wanted all along! Me: Damn it, SweetPea. You win this time...

• Oh yes. Incest. Not rape.

I got confused with the "dude with the insane eyebrows" part.

No, it was incest.

• In GoT -_-

Incest is popular..... What the hell??

• OH KHAL DROGO

Okay, here's the deal. In the show he pretty much rapes her. BUT in the books, she does it with him willingly. The thing is, Daenerys knows that her brother will hurt her if she doesn't please the horselord guy she's married to, so she just kind of gives in, but I don't think it's totally consensual. She does it out of fear.

This part.

• You could've just said that they're psychopaths XD

Well, the Targaryens practice incest to keep the royal bloodline pure. As for the Lannisters, Cersei figures that she and Jaime have a special "bond" because they're twins. It's pretty freaky. o_O

• OH ok. He does have insane eyebrows though. I'm going to go watch episode two now.

Oh yes. Incest. Not rape. I got confused with the "dude with the insane eyebrows" part.

• Is it bad that I ship them? D:

OH KHAL DROGO Okay, here's the deal. In the show he pretty much rapes her. BUT in the books, she does it with him willingly. The thing is

• Yeah I'm confused too :/

Oh yes. Incest. Not rape. I got confused with the "dude with the insane eyebrows" part.

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I see!
    I really have no fucking idea.

In GoT -_-

• Nah, they're not really psychopaths, they've been doing 'it' since they were like really little. It's pretty much all they really know. It makes much more sense in the books.

You could've just said that they're psychopaths XD

• Still grosses me out though :/

Nah, they're not really psychopaths, they've been doing 'it' since they were like really little. It's pretty much all they really know. It makes much more sense in the books.

• HAHHA THE LITTLE TWERP GOT SMACKED!!

• No lol, I thought they were pretty cute together, especially in the later days when it wasn't just Drogo just "doing his thaang" and it actually turned into love. <3

Is it bad that I ship them?

• I MISS THE ORIGINAL MOVIE :'(

• TYRION IS THE FREAKING BEST <33333

HAHHA THE LITTLE TWERP GOT SMACKED!!

• Yeah, incest in Game of Thrones never really ends well, as you'll soon find out.

Still grosses me out though

• Yeah that seems legit.

Yeah, incest in Game of Thrones never really ends well, as you'll soon find out.

• edited June 2014

Me too T_T

Tobey Maguire will always be my favourite Spiderman.

I MISS THE ORIGINAL MOVIE

• Hey, you can ask us to play with you whenever you want. The Steam Community group is always there :v

sardines posted: »

Hey look, it's a picture of me! (DONT ASK OKAY I JUST FELT LIKE BEING SELF-DEPRECATIVE) I really need to play L4D2... I have it, but I've never played it because I have no one to play with ;_;

• Why the shit did he not come back for the newer ones?

Me too T_T Tobey Maguire will always be my favourite Spiderman.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Have you noticed as well that the new Spider Man not only had ridiculous amounts of advertisements but also a lot of plot holes and meaningless conversations (like the ones between Gwen and Peter or Peter and his aunt)?

Also I really hate the fact they made him build a device that shoots the webs instead of making it a super power, that was pretty lame imo.

Me too T_T Tobey Maguire will always be my favourite Spiderman.

• I guess they wanted someone else or something =(

But seriously.... WHY IS HE NOT A FREAKING AVENGER? >:(

Why the shit did he not come back for the newer ones?

• I guess those fuckers wanted a "fresh start".

Why the shit did he not come back for the newer ones?

• TRIPLE COMBO!

HAHHA THE LITTLE TWERP GOT SMACKED!!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2014

Because of you I've been exploring those threads now. I learned that Bone and Texas Hold'em were removed from the Telltale store, met a moderator I'd never seen before and learned someone's remaking Isla Nublar or something like that.

EDIT: Apparently he's remaking, or was, I'm not sure, Jurassic Park: trespasser.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Just came from a trip from a forgotten land

• Yeah, I really didn't like the first Amazing Spider Man. I didn't see the second one just because of that.

Have you noticed as well that the new Spider Man not only had ridiculous amounts of advertisements but also a lot of plot holes and meaningl

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

The second one was a disaster! It's great as a comedy though since it looks like a parody of itself.

Yeah, I really didn't like the first Amazing Spider Man. I didn't see the second one just because of that.

• I don't think so. It's geography, I need to remember of a lot of things. Fuck my teacher.

Damn it, I'll have school tomorrow, and then from next tuesday to Saturday. :c Good luck btw, I'm sure you'll do good.

• You're welcome lol

dojo32161 posted: »

Because of you I've been exploring those threads now. I learned that Bone and Texas Hold'em were removed from the Telltale store, met a mode

• I just realized that it's 3 am and I have only 4 more hours of sleep...

LAST DAY IN THE GHETTO TOMORROW! WE'LL PARTY HARD!

I'm also discovering that they change the font of the titles of the threads.

You're welcome lol

• I love geography. T.T

Rafoli posted: »

I don't think so. It's geography, I need to remember of a lot of things. Fuck my teacher.

• Actually i think the font is different for each game

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm also discovering that they change the font of the titles of the threads.

Yeah, that's what I meant, sorry.

Actually i think the font is different for each game

• edited June 2014

That's because I let you win, haha. You lose every time you try to ask me what's going to happen next in the story. B]

Lol, I tried to quit before Pro, but I don't think you got the message. :c I win this time? When did I lose? 8)

• Wrong, I just let you believe that because I don't want to spoil for everyone else. :p Lol.

That's because I let you win, haha. You lose every time you try to ask me what's going to happen next in the story. B]

• Sometimes.

But you fail?

• Yeah man. I want to play before your live expires haha.

I know man, shit! I was on it yesterday, but late as hell, and nobody was on, haha. I'll try to finish up this last part ASAP, and play something.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.