Pick my freebie...

I already own all of Sam & Max's games, so which should I pick up for my pre-order "freebie"?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Save it! For the Season 2 of monkey island.

The STORY of Murray!
  • edited June 2009
    If you're going for a SBCG4AP, you should go for Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective.

Otherwise I don't know what you should pick.
  • edited June 2009
    I already own all of Sam & Max's games, so which should I pick up for my pre-order "freebie"?

bone?
  • edited June 2009
    Oops! Not Bone. The new Thorn totally ruined them for me. (Plus I own the first one already :))
  • edited June 2009
    I asked a similar question over in the Strong Bad Forum, so I'd be interested to see what the results are.

I already bought Wallace and Gromit for Xbox, so that's not so applicable for me.
  • edited June 2009
    Take into account that whichever game you end up picking can be used to upgrade to the whole season for less money, so if you think you like either enough to eventually buy it I'd say go for that series.

If that's not the case, I think the best Strong Bad in terms of length/difficulty is Baddest of the Bands, while Dangeresque and 8-bit is enough are both pretty cool and different from your average point & click. The Last Resort is also a great choice.
  • edited June 2009
    I liked Telltale Texas Hold'em. I'd recommend that.
    If you're into that sort of thing.
    and also if the coupon works with this game.

Not that Strong Bad or W&G episodes are bad. I'm sure there are no wrong choices
  • edited June 2009
    IpFreely wrote: »
    Save it! For the Season 2 of monkey island.

The STORY of Murray!

It would be fun to get a spin-off game of Murray trying to be the most evil pirate ever and just end up being funny.
  • edited June 2009
    Thanks for the votes... W&G is in the lead!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.