The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• OH MY GOD RAF YOU KNOW THIS GIRL IS LIKE MY NUMBER ONE WEAKNESS I AM DYING RIGHT NOW

XD

Rafoli posted: »

Don't mean to be rude, but:

• Please don't talk about Maybelle's udders like that. She is very sensitive about them.

Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

Oh, hey, by the way, POP QUIZ! What in the name of Jesus Christ our lord and savior and Maybelle's dangling udder of skittles made of slu

• Damn thought I had it.

Ha. Funny.

• Am i the only one that didn't cry at the end of that book?

"Hey Isaac. I got SUPER HOT since you went blind. " I was quoting The Fault In Our Stars, for those wondering.

• Now you reminded me of how super depressed I am. I want to see that movie SO BAD but I have no one to go with ;-;

"Hey Isaac. I got SUPER HOT since you went blind. " I was quoting The Fault In Our Stars, for those wondering.

• Not bad Tobi! :) i'm overstressed from school and apparently in art this year i have to make a comic :S i have NO IDEA what to do!

How are you?

Thanks! NOM NOM NOM! How are ya, Valky? Long time no see!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Apparently I missed SNK spam. What is SNK?

Come on this thread after 3 days and already 2000 comments (I ACTUALLY READ EVERY COMMENT). And what is most notable is AOT meme spaz, ta

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

They banned WTD... :'(

(?) AWESOMEO will never forget that

Hey there, mods, i'm just being here doing nothing at all, posting love and cuteness and innocence and nothing wrong at all. No, i do not po

• xD Blow slightly on the screen on the cow. Just do it.

Please don't talk about Maybelle's udders like that. She is very sensitive about them.

• I cried a bit, but not as much as I have with other books.

Am i the only one that didn't cry at the end of that book?

• Correction: NOTHING SURVIVES THERE.

dojo32161 posted: »

I don't think most things survive there.

• Not bad Tobi! :) i'm overstressed from school and apparently in art this year i have to make a comic :S i have NO IDEA what to do!

How are you?

Thanks! NOM NOM NOM! How are ya, Valky? Long time no see!

• edited June 2014

Maybelle actually lives a double life as a super model. Here she is modeling the new Tresemme shampoo line.

xD Blow slightly on the screen on the cow. Just do it.

• xD EVERY TIME

Alt text

So, uh, this is awkward. I live in Canada and I forgot when Canada is, is it July 1st or July 4th? And I live in Quebec where they don't seem to celebrate Canada day here, celebrating St. Jean Baptiste day instead.

• Me when I buy clothes

TheStruggle

xD EVERY TIME

• So she's not dead she's just modeling? I knew it.

Maybelle actually lives a double life as a super model. Here she is modeling the new Tresemme shampoo line.

Well Jennifer seems to be the most active one there. She could read your content if it ended up there.

Correction: NOTHING SURVIVES THERE.

• Then what the fuck are the other small black circles on the sides?

Eyes. They're eyes.

• Do you realize that you have just given me potential information that could affect your life...

Now I know your weakness!

The moment I see it... IT DIES.

• People destroy my car everyday, so it's okay, lol.

I still regret shooting at Shadow causing the destruction of your car....

• IS THERE A RIGHT ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION????

I mean just few days ago I literally got TORN APART by my friend who didn't prefer my opinion

BUT I MUST SAY

Alt text

ESCAPES

Alt text

HOLY MAJOLY YOU KNOW SHERLOCK TELL MEH JOHNLOCK?

• No.

Truth is, the most i cried for a book was either when Fred died in Harry Potter or, no, no, wait.

Book Thief.

Yep, totally Book Thief.

Am i the only one that didn't cry at the end of that book?

• Huelarious! XD

Hue.

• The thing that ruined it for me is that ALL THE BITCHES in my class told me (spoiler) Gus dies, and i was like AGGHHH.

I cried a bit, but not as much as I have with other books.

• I'm doing good. Super busy with the production of Ep2 in my comic. I know how it feels to be busy back when I was school. It was horrifying, but this comic is triple the work. Oooooo nice, you have to make one too. What do you have to do for it, I could probably help out. ;)

xValkyx posted: »

Not bad Tobi! i'm overstressed from school and apparently in art this year i have to make a comic :S i have NO IDEA what to do! How are you?

• I only go shopping for books and video games, so that;s my face in some contexts...

xD EVERY TIME

• Shingeki no Kyojin, AKA Attack on Titan.

Apparently I missed SNK spam. What is SNK?

• Hiya guys! Sketches for my new avatar are done, and I was given the chance to review em!

I made Tobi's character my fursona, because... you know... I'm a lazy ass, BUT Bri is finished sketching. I'll check with her to see if I can share it without issues.

• Fabulous.

Please don't talk about Maybelle's udders like that. She is very sensitive about them.

• Rachelle, help this poor man.

So, uh, this is awkward. I live in Canada and I forgot when Canada is, is it July 1st or July 4th? And I live in Quebec where they don't seem to celebrate Canada day here, celebrating St. Jean Baptiste day instead.

• I'm aware of that... and if anyone tries that I'll break every single finger, break the nose, crush their feet, pull out there teeth, and use a hammer on the kneecaps if they try putting spiders on me. THIS IS NO JOKE.

Do you realize that you have just given me potential information that could affect your life... Now I know your weakness!

• St-Jean Baptiste is great !! Just party all night and get drunk !! :D

I never really celebrated Canada Day, but if I did I would probably do the exact same thing xD

• Well i'm sure it will be great when it's done :3

I dunno yet xD i'm thinking either a fantasy one or a Steampunk one...the fantasy one may be easier.
    My art teacher has been giving me a hard time though (she is a huge bitch) >_>; i haven't decided on a proper plot yet. I have a lot of ideas in my head but i find it hard to write/type them down you know?

I'm doing good. Super busy with the production of Ep2 in my comic. I know how it feels to be busy back when I was school. It was horrifying,

• Alt text

I only go shopping for books and video games, so that;s my face in some contexts...

• Alt text

Hiya guys! Sketches for my new avatar are done, and I was given the chance to review em! I made Tobi's character my fursona, because...

• edited June 2014

The sketch is so cute!

Oh, erm...

turns on manliness

Yeah, it's pretty good...

• It was staged, so she could run away from the farm and start a full-time modeling career.

So she's not dead she's just modeling? I knew it.

• edited June 2014

Moving Day (French: Fête du déménagement or journée nationale du déménagement) is a tradition, but not a legal requirement, in the province of Quebec, Canada, dating from the time when the province used to mandate fixed terms for leases of rental properties. It falls on July 1, which is also Canada Day.

Thank you google.

• Canada day is the 1st.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.