The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• funny thing is you DO say that all the time in real life...xD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Also, don't forget Shadow's habit of saying "That's pretty.... Pretty fucked up."

• I feel so lame today, all I feel like doing is sleeping x_x

• A.K.A. Fucking Levi Rivaille and the other bastards murdering titans.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Shingeki no Kyojin, AKA Attack on Titan.

• I didn't know that Moving Day was a thing...I knew there was a moving period, but not a day dedicated to it...

THEMOREYOUKNOW

Moving Day (French: Fête du déménagement or journée nationale du déménagement) is a tradition, but not a legal requirement, in the province

• You're not even Canadian xD

I'M SUPPOSED TO KNOW THESE THINGS >:(

Moving Day (French: Fête du déménagement or journée nationale du déménagement) is a tradition, but not a legal requirement, in the province

• edited June 2014

Yeah I see what you mean. I prefer fantasy cuz you can there's less boundaries for ideas compared to steampunk. I hate the bitchy ones, they don't realize pressuring the students too much will cause failure. And yeah plot can be a pain, it took me a LONG time to plan the events of the comic, even WAY MORE for my mangas as they are still being planned out for 5 years now. A lot of changing, especially when you have to rewrite the entire plot for it's sequel several times to fit the theme. >_<

xValkyx posted: »

Well i'm sure it will be great when it's done I dunno yet xD i'm thinking either a fantasy one or a Steampunk one...the fantasy one may

• I should invent a machine that makes you sleep and awake at the same time!

I'm in business!

I feel so lame today, all I feel like doing is sleeping x_x

• My everyday routine:

Alt text

I feel so lame today, all I feel like doing is sleeping x_x

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's not a great day if you don't drink, or you can't go outside the house because you live next to a highway. I just realized that I need friends.

St-Jean Baptiste is great !! Just party all night and get drunk !! I never really celebrated Canada Day, but if I did I would probably do the exact same thing xD

• Me in a nutshell ;-;

My everyday routine:

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

She did her research, she knows too much!

On second thought... Wikipedia.

You're not even Canadian xD I'M SUPPOSED TO KNOW THESE THINGS >:(

• Why are you in a nutshell?

Me in a nutshell ;-;

• Kinda me since I joined this forum....why is it so addicting ? damnit you guys !! >x<

Me in a nutshell ;-;

• You're telling me that you don't know why?

Why are you in a nutshell?

• <3 u 2 Password

Kinda me since I joined this forum....why is it so addicting ? damnit you guys !! >x<

• Why cant there just be a button on everyone that when you press you just automatically go to seep for 9 hours. Life would be so much easier.

My everyday routine:

• LOOK WHO'S BACK!

Why are you in a nutshell?

• Your pregnancy.

You're telling me that you don't know why?

• Living next to a highway must be hell...I also agree that you probably need more friends...I just show up when I hear that someone's having a party. Making new friends and contacts is easy as hell :P

Hell that one time I showed up with my friends at some party that we doubted even existed, but everyone was too loaded to give a damn, so I wished for some booze and that random guy passes by and gives me his whisky bottle saying he had enough for now, free booze !!

Then I walk up to the back of the place and see a bunch of people smoking weed, free weed !! Then, I go to the bar and that guy offers me more free booze xD

Parties are awesome !! :D

That and other things I doubt I can speak about on a public forum....llol

dojo32161 posted: »

It's not a great day if you don't drink, or you can't go outside the house because you live next to a highway. I just realized that I need friends.

• It's so bright! And it's almost midnight!

Is this dat thing called "summer" some folks were talking 'bout?

• Omg -_-

I'M NOT PREGNANT OKAY SO STOP

Your pregnancy.

• Because life's a video game, and we chose uber mode... 0_0

Why cant there just be a button on everyone that when you press you just automatically go to seep for 9 hours. Life would be so much easier.

• Daddy's back, bitches.

LOOK WHO'S BACK!

• I should be asking myself that same question.

Azlyn posted: »

Oh, hey, by the way, POP QUIZ! What in the name of Jesus Christ our lord and savior and Maybelle's dangling udder of skittles made of slu

• Are we still on that subject? XD

Your pregnancy.

• That's a way to summerize it. ;)

It's so bright! And it's almost midnight! Is this dat thing called "summer" some folks were talking 'bout?

• That's just what a pregnant lady would say >.>

Omg -_- I'M NOT PREGNANT OKAY SO STOP

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

BRUCE LEE IS MY DADDY?! YYAAAYYYY!

Daddy's back, bitches.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

No that's the alien mothership coming to take over Earth, pay it no heed.

It's so bright! And it's almost midnight! Is this dat thing called "summer" some folks were talking 'bout?

• Alt text

I only don't have internet on my Ps3 I'm using an internet stick on a laptop right now only have online up in my mams house. But visiting next week and then we can create the Chaos :'(

Psn Markd4547

YOU PLAYSTATION? IS IT PS3?! DO YOU HAVE GTA ONLINE?! IF SO, WHAT'S YOUR PSN?! TELL ME! WE MUST CREATE CHAOS AS WE ARE THE JOKER BROS!

• edited June 2014

Looking for memes and I found this...

Alt text

Dear LAWD why can't I do shadow clone jutsu?! I would be able to release my comic weekly. :(

Goes to show you need a group to work in the manga business. More people = less money for yourself.

• false

Omg -_- I'M NOT PREGNANT OKAY SO STOP

• Yeah i know :T she won't let me do my own art style because it's manga. She doesn't seem to understand that there are different styles of manga (i have my own) so i've to find some other style...which is difficult for me. I hate the idea of using a style i will never use in the future as it makes me feel like i'm also lying to the college/uni when they see my portfolio :/

You do a lot of work ^_^; i don't know how i could ever do that. I'll need to get into the zone though if i intend on becoming a manga ka in the future.

Yeah I see what you mean. I prefer fantasy cuz you can there's less boundaries for ideas compared to steampunk. I hate the bitchy ones, they

• YES! IT IS THY PROPHECY! OH LAWD FUCK YEAH!!!

• UGH!

That's just what a pregnant lady would say >.>

• That's basically how it works in every public business.

Looking for memes and I found this... Dear LAWD why can't I do shadow clone jutsu?! I would be able to release my comic weekly. Goes to show you need a group to work in the manga business. More people = less money for yourself.

• hehe ^________________^

UGH!

• Wow, congrats!

UGH!

• That effing bitch. How can she call herself an art teacher if cant respect a form of it. My art teacher let me used it and it looked great. Yeah I hate using styles I hate, realistic drawing is what I hate the most but I still do it sometimes for some reason.

xValkyx posted: »

Yeah i know :T she won't let me do my own art style because it's manga. She doesn't seem to understand that there are different styles of ma

• SHOW ME!!!! OwO

The sketch is so cute! Oh, erm... turns on manliness Yeah, it's pretty good...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.