The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Sup AWESOMEO.
    I'm doin' fine.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah, I'm to blame for like 30% How you doin' Poplee?

• Fun fact (prepare your anus):

I never cried while playing TWDG.

poplee posted: »

Fun Fact:I am a DJ , I started like two month ago. Post your fun fact (your special thing about you).

• To be honest, the educational system is corrupted or not effective as shit in some countries (like mine), and maybe he just has problems with some subjects that are required in his school.

You know what they say about school, don't judge a fish by giving him a climbing test, each one and his own abilities.

You're just running away from your problems then...that's the easy way out...

• edited June 2014

I know right XD This gif is Awesome

Azlyn posted: »

God, i love this gif.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

They don't remove your penis (-_-)

They just snip some not related skin and IN FACT, it makes it look bigger (and studies proved that it's healthier).

I ain't removing my penis!

• Bullshit.

Fun fact (prepare your anus): I never cried while playing TWDG.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

If there's one thing I'm being honest about it's this, I dunno what happened, it got me to tear up but no tears came out.

Bullshit.

• Okay you have been here the whole day, I know it's tiring. What you're saying doesn't make sense so you should go to bed. Come back when you feel better.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I think people may have misinterpreted it. I get really good grades, I was just making fun of the fact that the passing grade is 50%.

To be honest, the educational system is corrupted or not effective as shit in some countries (like mine), and maybe he just has problems wit

• Why would I need my penis to look bigger? Is my penis not fine as it is?

They don't remove your penis (-_-) They just snip some not related skin and IN FACT, it makes it look bigger (and studies proved that it's healthier).

FUN FACT: I read too much.

Fun Fact:I am a DJ , I started like two month ago. Post your fun fact (your special thing about you).

• Password I tried to send you a message but it told me "403 You don't have permission to do that." ;____;

do you have those pictures of me falling through the world, you should post them if so

You're just running away from your problems then...that's the easy way out...

• Are you sure? Everybody has his special thing.

Fun Fact: Nothing is fun about me so i have no fun facts.

• So give us some boring facts.

Fun Fact: Nothing is fun about me so i have no fun facts.

• So did I .I was heartbroken but I was like why I am not crying I must cry (I am a soulless bastard)

If there's one thing I'm being honest about it's this, I dunno what happened, it got me to tear up but no tears came out.

• oh, lol.

dojo32161 posted: »

I think people may have misinterpreted it. I get really good grades, I was just making fun of the fact that the passing grade is 50%.

• i"ll reply to your original comment :P

sardines posted: »

Password I tried to send you a message but it told me "403 You don't have permission to do that." ;____; do you have those pictures of me falling through the world, you should post them if so

• Fun Fact:

Okay guys, this is really personal so please don't judge me.

I ate another bagel this morning.

• Alt text

What about me? apart from being an arrogant assh**le of course :)

I'm not gonna do this here, iz too personal gurl. I'll ttyl on Steam and even though I don't see any huge flaws in you, I can help you out with what you want to improve in.

• In Ireland, the passing grade is 40%.

• but the original comment is buried though ;_;

i"ll reply to your original comment :P

• Why would I need my penis to look bigger? Is my penis not fine as it is?

• fine, i'll just post it as a new comment here xD

sardines posted: »

but the original comment is buried though ;_;

• YES! YOU UNDERSTAND MEH ^_^

So did I .I was heartbroken but I was like why I am not crying I must cry (I am a soulless bastard)

• FUN FACT: Most people here do :P

• Fun Fact: I'm technically bros with Adam Harrington.

• But mooooooooooommmmm I'm NOT tired yeeeeeeeeeet!

Okay you have been here the whole day, I know it's tiring. What you're saying doesn't make sense so you should go to bed. Come back when you feel better.

• edited June 2014

Ok, a kinda fun fact about me is that i know how to water ski... eh not a fun fact.

um, a fact... um, the other day i was so bored i was looking at pictures of animals mashed together. I WAS THAT BORED!

Alt text

So give us some boring facts.

edited June 2014

FUN FACT: I didn't know that, any recommendations?

FUN FACT: Most people here do :P

• How could you !!? :O

Fun Fact: Okay guys, this is really personal so please don't judge me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I ate another bagel this morning.

• I MEAN I LOOK DIFFERENT!!!! Nah its just that I look "feminine"

What do you mean "different"

• "How would you know?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ZGf_OpckA

• I read to many fan fics!

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Definitely when visit next week I definitely join looks so awesome they just bring chaos but I bring chaotic genius it's like Carver compared to Joker lol :)

Oh dear...i can already imagine the chaos you two would unleash in my sessions...including WTD... If you want to join us Markd, just add

• I didn't wear spandex for Basketball today O_O

• Fun Fact: I want Giraffehat to define "technically"

Giraffehat posted: »

Fun Fact: I'm technically bros with Adam Harrington.

• I didn't cry either! Oops.

• Fun fact: I am disappoint.

Fun Fact: Okay guys, this is really personal so please don't judge me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I ate another bagel this morning.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Giraffehat posted: »

Fun Fact: I'm technically bros with Adam Harrington.

• Fun fact: I'm a weenie baby who's scared of talking to people irl. and i'm about to go to my first ever job interview ;______;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.