The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• BringItOn

Deceptio posted: »

Yo guys, I just finished writing a creepypasta, do you want me to post it?

• Hi :3

AWESOMEO posted: »

Look who remembered to stop by?

• LOL why the fuck was I born here?

Lol, this is my favorite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wjPZ4ICRz4

• That was direct! XD

Fuck you Joe.

• I don't get why she sent nudes to a radom guy

I feel bad for the girl v_v

• What if the man manages to receive sex while falling 50ft and skydiving while be chased by Godzilla. Dat's something to brag about.

Doing it is one thing, because I don't know about it, but bragging about it and using it to claim yourself better than another kinda justifi

• Heya.

Hi

• Sorry, but.....

Don't listen to Noncy. He's on crack. >.<

• What's your teacher's name?

SO, I just got back from a final exam and it was all serious and stuff and my hands are shaking and whatever, and then the LAST FREAKING QUE

• stahp it awesomeo.

thx bby

• SEE I DON'T EVEN KNOW. It's like some foreign name that makes no sense.

I probably fucking failed just because of that one stupid question wtf -___-

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What's your teacher's name?

• How you doin'?

Heya.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Peachy, and you?

How you doin'?

• The correct pronunciation for my teachers last name? oh that easy, its fukdistest (fuk- dis -test)

SO, I just got back from a final exam and it was all serious and stuff and my hands are shaking and whatever, and then the LAST FREAKING QUE

• I know, sorry. I was joking :P

Sorry, but..... Don't listen to Noncy. He's on crack. >.<

• lmaoooo xD

Beside the question I literally wrote "LOL wut"

The correct pronunciation for my teachers last name? oh that easy, its fukdistest (fuk- dis -test)

• Doubt it.

Idefk why he's suicidal. >.<

u 3 Rachelle ^^ I just wish you could join us on GTAV, you could probably knock some sense into Joseph in his lameness and suicidal ways...

edited June 2014

Teacher:

seems like she aced the test... wow, cure for cancer? SHE PROVED GOD'S EXISTANCE?! OH LORD SHE'S A GENIUS.

Ok, now the last question, my name is.... -_-

F FOR RACHELLE

SEE I DON'T EVEN KNOW. It's like some foreign name that makes no sense. I probably fucking failed just because of that one stupid question wtf -___-

• Lol, because apparently you're awesome, right? B]

LOL why the fuck was I born here?

• Fucking brilliant :D That casket prank is reeeeaaaally cruel

Elevators? Damn you guys would probably die if this happened to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxbZgB5UNO8 Why is Brazil always pulling off the best pranks? Lol.

• Great as always. 8)

Peachy, and you?

• Seriously?

lmaoooo xD Beside the question I literally wrote "LOL wut"

• LOL if he actually did that....grrrrr >.<

I'm like, "What the hell is this bullshit!?!?" I almost started laughing.

Teacher: seems like she aced the test... wow, cure for cancer? SHE PROVED GOD'S EXISTANCE?! OH LORD SHE'S A GENIUS. Ok, now the last question, my name is.... -_- F FOR RACHELLE

• He's been acting super weird lately...i mean everyone pretty much bullies him but it's all in good fun xD

Doubt it. Idefk why he's suicidal. >.<

• He's been acting super weird lately...i mean everyone pretty much bullies him but it's all in good fun xD

Doubt it. Idefk why he's suicidal. >.<

• That's right, thanks Pro. :p

Lol, because apparently you're awesome, right? B]

• Yeah xD

I didn't know how to pronounce his stupid name >.<

Seriously?

• I do that too. Put dumb answers in not serious tests

Seriously?

• shivers

Okay... but I kinda need nail color. Black preferably. Or blue...

• xD one time I had NO CLUE what the answer was to a question and i put: Random guess: 27

when i got it back wrote a note on it saying: Obviously you didn't study.

BUT HA IN HER FACE I ACED THE FCAT(final test that needs to be taken by the state)

On the first day of school i REALLY want to get my score and rub it in her face.

lmaoooo xD Beside the question I literally wrote "LOL wut"

• edited June 2014

Alt text

YES YES YES!! I don't know what's going on in this thread lol but for this comment a creepypasta F**K YES BRO!!

~

• Lol, I was asking you! >:p

I understood some words in the video.

por favor, solo un chin, alli, esta muerto

I need to visit your country one day. B]

That's right, thanks Pro.

edited June 2014

Of course, I'm not judging them according to HOW MUCH sex they had, I'm starting to worry when that same girl brags about it and is proud like it's some kind of achievement, I mean come on! Be a little humble!

I don't know most guys, but if I like a girl and had anything going on I wouldn't show it off to my friends, since what happens between us, stays between us, and that's why I think a girl who shows off her record of blow jobs is a slut.

You shouldn't call a girl a slut just because she has had a lot of sexual activity. If a guy goes "Hey, I got 5 blowjobs!" everyone high fives him and calls him a legend. It's a really stupid double standard.

• ?

OHHHHH!!!! Damn! DLB bringing the fire in the first round! Cool that girl off! OMG! She just killed it!

• I wanna read it!

• I'm so sorry for being like that. I promise you guys I won't act like a total idiot again >.<

He's been acting super weird lately...i mean everyone pretty much bullies him but it's all in good fun xD

• He's right you know ^

Talimancer posted: »

What if the man manages to receive sex while falling 50ft and skydiving while be chased by Godzilla. Dat's something to brag about.

• "True freedom is a lie told by man to make their false freedom more appealing." ~Ohyoupokedme

• I don't get it either.... but I still feel bad =/

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I don't get why she sent nudes to a radom guy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.