The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• -Only the victors are allowed to live. This world is merciless like that.

"True freedom is a lie told by man to make their false freedom more appealing." ~Ohyoupokedme

• Until the right man comes by.

"True freedom is a lie told by man to make their false freedom more appealing." ~Ohyoupokedme

• Lmao, I loved the part where the guy in the casket fell over and the prank was ruined! :p

Fucking brilliant That casket prank is reeeeaaaally cruel

• edited June 2014

It makes me sad for some reason that a girl would do that...

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I don't get why she sent nudes to a radom guy

• I see the shit, I'm in the shit, I am the shit ~dlb

• Alt text

what could possibly happen

The walkers got WTD, there's actually an interesting part right now. Whoever read the parts up to now, will understand what's going on, and what could possibly happen.

• Nah, I'm pretty sure you were afirming that. :p

Lol, solo un chin? dafuq? Haha, just don't come during a world cup.

Lol, I was asking you! >:p I understood some words in the video. por favor, solo un chin, alli, esta muerto I need to visit your country one day. B]

• Because there are dumb people in this world.

I don't get why she sent nudes to a radom guy

• d: ˙ɹʇɐ 'ɯsɐɔɹɐs

¡ʎɹןɐʌıɹ buıןqıs ¡qןp ɹoɟ ʞɔɐqǝɯoɔ ɐ ǝʌɐɥ pןnoʍ noʎ buıdoɥ sɐʍ ı uɯɐp

?

• What is your greatest fear?

For me, being buried alive.

• Gimme ur steeem! I'm sr lrrnly! Ir hrv onlr twrnti frinds!

I see the shit, I'm in the shit, I am the shit ~dlb

• edited June 2014

Drowning

What is your greatest fear? For me, being buried alive.

• Lol! Oh hello there, Mark. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

what could possibly happen

• Seeing the worst the world has to offer. I've already seen a lot.

• Don't really know what that is. [IM STUPID]

Gimme ur steeem! I'm sr lrrnly! Ir hrv onlr twrnti frinds!

• To be the only human in the world

• Lol, noooo nooo. I was asking you, SweetPea! >:p

Yeah "Solo un chin." Doesn't that mean "Just a little bit."

Oh, I know. It's hectic over there, lol.

Nah, I'm pretty sure you were afirming that. Lol, solo un chin? dafuq? Haha, just don't come during a world cup.

• Alt text

Don't really know what that is. [IM STUPID]

• Mine is probably losing my mind. Like, something snaps in my brain and I just lose control of my sanity. Or I'll be pushed so far that they have to lock me up in a mental hospital and I'll be surrounded by screaming crazy people. T_T

Second greatest fear is getting rejected.

• You gotta problem with pretty toes?

AWESOMEO posted: »

shivers

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Drowning, I heard it hurts all the way down, and also the thought of water coming in your mouth and nostrils until you suffocate is terrifying.

• Death in general. Can't imagine what my family and friends would go through if/when that ever happens to me :/

• Damn...

One of my biggest fears is getting embarrassed. I just... It terrifies me. o_o

Mine is probably losing my mind. Like, something snaps in my brain and I just lose control of my sanity. Or I'll be pushed so far that they

• Who disliked my comment? ;-;

Rude

Damn... One of my biggest fears is getting embarrassed. I just... It terrifies me. o_o

• Who would dare to reject you ?!

THEY would deserve to lose their freaking mind, but then again, they probably already did ;)

Mine is probably losing my mind. Like, something snaps in my brain and I just lose control of my sanity. Or I'll be pushed so far that they

• Hail to the V.

• Well, I have a phobia of wasps and bees in real life, along with a phobia of sloths... (don't ask... pictures of sloths sometimes make me have panic attacks for some reason, they're so scary to me, which is bad sometimes because people love to post them in this thread... lol... it's fine though.)

But really? Probably drowning, like getting my hair stuck in the drain in the pool and no one noticing until its too late... so I can't come up for air, and I'm trapped, and I just... drown. It's one of the (many) reasons I keep my hair short... The thought of dying like that terrifies me.

• xDthats no what I mea-- lol never mind I'm making an account now.

• How ironic LOL. xD

Who would dare to reject you ?! THEY would deserve to lose their freaking mind, but then again, they probably already did

• God.... that sounds like something from Final Destination o_O

sardines posted: »

Well, I have a phobia of wasps and bees in real life, along with a phobia of sloths... (don't ask... pictures of sloths sometimes make me ha

• Bruce Lee watcha doin' here? >.>

Hail to the V.

• Rejected? Huh...

• My steam name is: Dont_Look_Back_Elmer

• It's also a pretty pathetic way to die to be honest, number one being dying in a septic tank...poor guy...What a shitty death...

sardines posted: »

Well, I have a phobia of wasps and bees in real life, along with a phobia of sloths... (don't ask... pictures of sloths sometimes make me ha

Shit.

Rejected? Huh...

• Oh my god xD

So if anyone sees this and didn't see the original, here's the context...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXH9XB_kDI

It's gonna be weird without the whole context, but this is basically what i saw while you were....tripping out xD I couldn't catch th

• I'm not agreeing with what she is saying or condoning her behavior. All I'm saying is that girls shouldn't be called sluts.

Doing it is one thing, because I don't know about it, but bragging about it and using it to claim yourself better than another kinda justifi

• TO LATE I ALREADY SAID IT! :p

AWESOMEO posted: »

Drowning, I heard it hurts all the way down, and also the thought of water coming in your mouth and nostrils until you suffocate is terrifying.

• Hail to the V.

Hail to the V.

• NEVER spill your guts to Elian....He's not trustworthy...He'll also say he's sorry before killing you in cold blood and say it was justified afterwards....what kind of logic is that ?!

....................................... Shit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.