She was trying to make a fashion statement, okay? v_v

• -HIGH FIVES YOU-

TWDFan86 posted: »

-runs him over with my car-

• (WHICH I WOULD HAVE DONE IF YOU HAD ASKED!) D:<

hahahahaha !!!

Poor Joseph xD

sardines posted: »

AFTER YOU KILLED ME AND STOLE JOSEPHS CAR TO DUMP IT IN THE RIVER (WHICH I WOULD HAVE DONE IF YOU HAD ASKED!) < AND I NEVER SAW THAT 1K EITHER!

• edited June 2014

Why aren't you scared of being chained up?

I just realized that I have way too many fears for you to incorporate into the story so why not just say them? I will list them in random or

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Anyone else wants to meet them in person just for once, and beat the holy fucking shit out of them? DISLIKE THIS TROLL! I FEED OFF YOUR HATE! IT MAKES ME STRONGER!

• That's okay! You didn't know! ;v; In the future, maybe just putting SARDINES DON'T LOOK!!! at the top before you post a sloth would work, lol.

I posted a picture of a sloth. I'm sorry!

• Nah, don't fell like wasting my time with something useless.

Anyone else wants to meet them in person just for once, and beat the holy fucking shit out of them? DISLIKE THIS TROLL! I FEED OFF YOUR HATE! IT MAKES ME STRONGER!

• *aren't

• Don't ask....xD

• We're already wasting a lot of time XD

Nah, don't fell like wasting my time with something useless.

• Sigh

TDMshadowCP posted: »

*aren't

• Now I did. And....it's....AWESOME!!!

@AllThatRemains did you see this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUgAgfO-16s

• edited June 2014

SHHHHHHHHHHHH >_> DONT TELL JOSEPH

Actually IDK if I would have done it, but STILL. HE COULD HAVE ASKED.

(WHICH I WOULD HAVE DONE IF YOU HAD ASKED!) < hahahahaha !!! Poor Joseph xD

• Your new nickname!

Alt text

• :O

You didn't just do that.

Shoots Woodbruy's knees

• I loved Drake and Josh so freaking much, that moment got me crying from laughter when I first saw it.

I'm so satisfied that it became a meme now.

• Shoots Woodbruy's knees

stabs your zombie daughter in the face with a sword

• lol, we're so terrible xP

-HIGH FIVES YOU-

• Thanks for your advice. But now that you point those flaws out, I'm kind of embarrassed by it now... I didn't realize it had that much flaws until you just pointed it out.

Ok, first thing first, i got a bloody headache reading all that in one go, i suggest separating your paragraphs unless you want people to go

• I know right?? The only instruments are the violin and the dude's voice. :D

Lindsey Stirling is freaking perfect.

Now I did. And....it's....AWESOME!!!

• :O

You didn't just do that.

Shoots Woodbruy's knees

• So like, yeah... Sometimes I don't see your replies on my profile. Let's see here... how are you afraid of fish, worms and turtles... but not snakes and alligators?! Heh, I don't get that. B]

I just realized that I have way too many fears for you to incorporate into the story so why not just say them? I will list them in random or

• Elian ? Ask ?! HA!! Not likely....he'd probably "accidentaly" kill you first then ask right after xD

SHHHHHHHHHHHH >_> DONT TELL JOSEPH Actually IDK if I would have done it, but STILL. HE COULD HAVE ASKED.

• WtW is a sensitive basket head.

That moment when people don't know if you're joking or not. B]

• edited June 2014

Don't be embarrassed just learn from this experience and follow my advice :P

The key to success is to always strive to do better next time, learn from your mistakes and always improve yourself :)

That's how you win at life my dear friend B)

Deceptio posted: »

Thanks for your advice. But now that you point those flaws out, I'm kind of embarrassed by it now... I didn't realize it had that much flaws until you just pointed it out.

• I don't know, snakes I'm just totally fine with. I even had one wrapped around my neck once!

And I have loved alligators since I was little.

So like, yeah... Sometimes I don't see your replies on my profile. Let's see here... how are you afraid of fish, worms and turtles... but not snakes and alligators?! Heh, I don't get that. B]

• I cant' have my sharpshooter losing her sanity! Well unless... B]

WtW is a sensitive basket head.

• I'm sorry ;-; I wasn't thinking right

:O You didn't just do that.

• I'M CRIPPLED NOW YOU JERK

I'm sorry ;-; I wasn't thinking right

• How are you afraid of turtles though...they're the slowest moving creatures after snails...in that order i think anyway...

I don't know, snakes I'm just totally fine with. I even had one wrapped around my neck once! And I have loved alligators since I was little.

• Password, can you do me a favor?

Ok, first thing first, i got a bloody headache reading all that in one go, i suggest separating your paragraphs unless you want people to go

• “Fuck that shit!”- Papai46

"True freedom is a lie told by man to make their false freedom more appealing." ~Ohyoupokedme

• edited June 2014

They have an Xbox NOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAH

Alt text

But seriously I really enjoyed this creepypasta with the spiritual elements great pacing and love reading about video games maybe not that scary but I have twisted mind so probably was overall thanks for the share I really enjoyed it just quality. Thumb :)

Alt text

Alright everyone, here is my creepypasta. I just finished writing it today, and I started it yesterday. I hope you enjoy it and it's not goi

• Thanks man. I might delete it from here though because I don't really want anyone else to see it and make fun of me or some shit >_>

Don't be embarrassed just learn from this experience and follow my advice :P The key to success is to always strive to do better next time, learn from your mistakes and always improve yourself That's how you win at life my dear friend

• Maybelle:

• part-time model
    • part-time fighter
    • full-time cow

DAMMMIT, YOU BUTT HURT TROLLS COME AT ME !

• The Slender-Man, Jeff, Creepers, the dark and my mother when shes angry...

What is your greatest fear? For me, being buried alive.

• edited June 2014

I don't think anyone is going to read it if you don't separate your text in coherent manner..

Good thing i'm a fast reader xD

They won't make fun of you, see it as a learning experience my friend :P It's nothing negative, believe me :)

Thanks man. I might delete it from here though because I don't really want anyone else to see it and make fun of me or some shit >_>

• edited June 2014

What can i do for ya, Elian ? :P

Password, can you do me a favor?

• Alt text

I cant' have my sharpshooter losing her sanity! Well unless... B]

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I am the hero this forum deserves... A silent guardian, an angel of sorts, I am...

The Troll Hunter.

Your new nickname!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.