The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'll give you a piggy ride forever ;-;

I'M CRIPPLED NOW YOU JERK

• heeeyyy >.>

sardines posted: »

AFTER YOU KILLED ME AND STOLE JOSEPHS CAR TO DUMP IT IN THE RIVER (WHICH I WOULD HAVE DONE IF YOU HAD ASKED!) < AND I NEVER SAW THAT 1K EITHER!

• You can even ride them! Well, some of them,

How are you afraid of turtles though...they're the slowest moving creatures after snails...in that order i think anyway...

• I wouldn't though...they're an endangered species i believe...That and you're better off walking by their side then sitting on them and moving an inch an hour xD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You can even ride them! Well, some of them,

• I'm making a sitcom out of this.

Maybelle: * part-time model * * part-time fighter * * full-time cow

• I don't like their mouths.

How are you afraid of turtles though...they're the slowest moving creatures after snails...in that order i think anyway...

• edited June 2014

Me and my friend once found this spider egg sac the size of a quarter on a tree one time, we cut it open and hundreds of these freakishly small baby spiders start crawling out of the egg sack and up my arm.

Needless to say I lost my shit. I mean, I am not scared of most spiders, they only scare me when they are fucking huge and I am in an enclosed space, or when a shit ton of baby ones are crawling up my arm and into my shirt.

P.S. Also, about that spider you killed.. FATALITY, AZLYN WINS

FLAWLESS VICTORY

Azlyn posted: »

) I really like spiders. This one night, i was going to the bathroom at my gran's place, and it was super dark on the hallway, and whe

• more eyes?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Then what the fuck are the other small black circles on the sides?

• You just shot me in both my legs there's no way I'm letting you give me a piggyback ride. >:(

I'll use a wheelchair instead.

Alt text

Nevermind.

I'll give you a piggy ride forever ;-;

• Just make sure you don't get it angry. Or you will get a face full of burning spider ass hairs.

Azlyn posted: »

I want a tarantula but mum doesn't want to buy me one. Once, i kind of almost stole one and panicked a whole mall, but... Yeah... I wanna call 'im Armando. Hairy Armando.

• Fair enough, it's true that one snap could cost you your fingers....but the same could be said about alligators and snakes....I understand though, kinda..

I don't like their mouths.

• Hey guys, look! I'm Woodbury! :D

Alt text

Now I'm Password! B)

Alt text

• Easter_fucking_basket

Alt text

Hey guys, look! I'm Woodbury! Now I'm Password!

• I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT ;_; I LOVE YOUR CAR

TWDFan86 posted: »

heeeyyy >.>

• LISTEN, IT'S WHAT I HAD.

Easter_fucking_basket

• I'll be starting tonight's session shortly, just chilling here, drinking wine and eating a delicious steak, cooked to perfection B)

LISTEN, IT'S WHAT I HAD.

• I'm not gonna lie, that stunt jump looks fun.

You just shot me in both my legs there's no way I'm letting you give me a piggyback ride. >:( I'll use a wheelchair instead. Nevermind.

• WAS THE POWER OF THE BASKET TOO OVERWHELMING?

LISTEN, IT'S WHAT I HAD.

• Ah, okay.

I don't know, snakes I'm just totally fine with. I even had one wrapped around my neck once! And I have loved alligators since I was little.

• Guys i may be getting a PS3 this month so i can play GTA with you all! YAY!

• Bahahaha !!! XD

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT ;_; I LOVE YOUR CAR

• Nah, he deserves it....all of it }:)

lol, we're so terrible xP

• Since you seem to give great constructive criticism I would love to see what you think of my story in The Walking Dead universe. For the moment there's 8 chapters. I know you might not have the time, but I would REALLY appreciated if you gave me your take of my story. Thanks in advance. Here's the link.

http://www.walkingdeadfanfiction.com/Story/31442/The-Walking-Dead-365-Days/

What can i do for ya, Elian ? :P

• I love it!!!! <3<3<3

• Okay. As long as you don't dump/destroy it, it will love you too :)

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT ;_; I LOVE YOUR CAR

• I wont drop you, though ;-; and that gif. What the hell? Where is that from? xD

You just shot me in both my legs there's no way I'm letting you give me a piggyback ride. >:( I'll use a wheelchair instead. Nevermind.

• We have similar non fears, my friend...

I just realized that I have way too many fears for you to incorporate into the story so why not just say them? I will list them in random or

• :D It's a pretty sweet car, not gonna lie.

Okay. As long as you don't dump/destroy it, it will love you too

• SOON

I'll be starting tonight's session shortly, just chilling here, drinking wine and eating a delicious steak, cooked to perfection

• ;_; Yes.

WAS THE POWER OF THE BASKET TOO OVERWHELMING?

• lmfaooo I honestly have no clue. I just Googled "wheelchair accident gifs" and that's what came up. ^_^

I wont drop you, though ;-; and that gif. What the hell? Where is that from? xD

• :D Now we are twinsies. Or something. Or we would be if I changed my profile picture to that. But I won't, I won't be a copycat xD

I love it!!!! <3<3

• We can still see your eye, though! xD

• YAY!

papai46 posted: »

Guys i may be getting a PS3 this month so i can play GTA with you all! YAY!

• I give him ten points to Griffindor.

Markd4547 posted: »

They have an Xbox NOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAH But seriously I really enjoyed this creepypasta with the spiritual elements great pacing and l

• Okay then, take this baby!

Alt text

;_; Yes.

• Yo, I'm on Xbox. Wanna come on?

Ah, okay.

• Meh, sure why not, but i don't really have the time tonight, i have to host a session in a few minutes...I'll give it a read when i got the time alright ?

8 chapters...are you kidding me...xD Damnit Elian !!! llol

Since you seem to give great constructive criticism I would love to see what you think of my story in The Walking Dead universe. For the mom

Sign in to comment in this discussion.