The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Woord. you got Insurgency by any chance?

Talimancer posted: »

FUK GUY. We gotta play CS:GO

• YOU GAVE IN ON THE FIRST DAY?! YOU FOOLISH MORTAL!

Fuck it bought Far Cry Collection and Counter Strike Collection there goes $30 better be worth it.

• Awh no :<, is it free?

Woord. you got Insurgency by any chance?

• It was low and how the fuck did i know if they were gonna go lower this is my first Sale.

AWESOMEO posted: »

YOU GAVE IN ON THE FIRST DAY?! YOU FOOLISH MORTAL!

• Everyone knows the Steam rules Bitch! (Trying to reference prison rules not bein offensiv dont stahp lovin me) It's wait until the flash sales happen and let Toni fold your bed, that way you can hide your wallet.

YOU GAVE IN ON THE FIRST DAY?! YOU FOOLISH MORTAL!

• Nah $15

Awh no :<, is it free?

• You don't understand, these little bastards are out for blood.

Run forward without stopping, they'll freak out and fly away.

• HAIL GABEN, DESTROYER OF WALLETS

IT'S HERE My Reaction: Bonus videos for all de lovely people:

• Hot tuna sandwiches. Yam yam yam, gotta eat one more.

Mashed potatoes with gravy.

• DAMN RIGHT!

Everyone knows the Steam rules Bitch! (Trying to reference prison rules not bein offensiv dont stahp lovin me) It's wait until the flash sales happen and let Toni fold your bed, that way you can hide your wallet.

• edited June 2014

If you are gonna buy Gmod, make sure you also buy Counter Strike: Source. Unless you already have it :P

Deceptio posted: »

GODDAMMIT, I'M 45 CENTS SHORT FOR GARRY'S MOD

• But it's known that the best deals are on the last days! You guys need to strategize!

And you made a mistake buying bundles, most bundles bought in rushed adrenaline end up having some shit games in them, you may have even bought a bundle with a game that you already own in it!

It was low and how the fuck did i know if they were gonna go lower this is my first Sale.

• The kind of shit i end up doing out of pure boredom. -_-

Alt text

• :( I'll go kill myself now.

But it's known that the best deals are on the last days! You guys need to strategize! And you made a mistake buying bundles, most bundles

• LOL! GET OUTTA HERE AND DO SOME SPORTS GURL!

Hot tuna sandwiches. Yam yam yam, gotta eat one more.

• Fun fact: I'm a picky eater.

• Your T in that picture looks like a Deadric Axe.

I have been playing WAY too much Skyrim

The kind of shit i end up doing out of pure boredom. -_-

• Their friends in my freezer are pretty chill.

Birds these days just have no chill.

• WAIT! THERE'S STILL HOPE!

I'll go kill myself now.

• Im off this talk to ya later...

Alt text

• SAYS THE ONE WHO SPENDS ALL OF HIS TIME HERE ON THIS DAMN FORUM!

Start running and I'll follow!

LOL! GET OUTTA HERE AND DO SOME SPORTS GURL!

• They're just sitting outside my door waiting for me..... Maybe ill go smoke them up and see if that helps.

Watch this, you'll know the way.

• Thanks.

Cool.

• I'M GOING TO THE GYM MAGGOT!

And I can't get fat even if I try, I have fast metabolism.

SAYS THE ONE WHO SPENDS ALL OF HIS TIME HERE ON THIS DAMN FORUM! Start running and I'll follow!

• Cool.

• Same.

Fun fact: I'm a picky eater.

• COOOOOOOOL!!

I used to do stuff like that :)

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

He could also just download the textures off the internet.

If you are gonna buy Gmod, make sure you also buy Counter Strike: Source. Unless you already have it :P

• I would get so bored in class I would fill my journals with this stuff. I'm debating on weather or not to color it. If i do I might do it black and red.

TWDFan86 posted: »

COOOOOOOOL!! I used to do stuff like that

• Butt dats CHEETING

But really, I would rather support the creators of the game by buying it. And plus, I think that the download packs you are talking about most likely have viruses and probably don't have ALL the textures.

dojo32161 posted: »

He could also just download the textures off the internet.

• Are you shitting me? (maybe a pun intended)

I'M GOING TO THE GYM MAGGOT! And I can't get fat even if I try, I have fast metabolism.

Well, as most of you know the steam summer sale is going on and I need your opinion. Do you think Borderlands 2 GOTY edition will be even more discounted than it already is? Currently it's 60% off, costing $15.99.

• Yeah, I did the same thing. I still do it, actually. Go ahead and color it if you want, I wanna see :)

I would get so bored in class I would fill my journals with this stuff. I'm debating on weather or not to color it. If i do I might do it black and red.

I downloaded the textures first, which actually worked perfectly without any missing textures, then I bought every counter strike game in a bundle at last year's summer sale.

Butt dats CHEETING But really, I would rather support the creators of the game by buying it. And plus, I think that the download packs you are talking about most likely have viruses and probably don't have ALL the textures.

• In the last few days, probably.

Well, as most of you know the steam summer sale is going on and I need your opinion. Do you think Borderlands 2 GOTY edition will be even more discounted than it already is? Currently it's 60% off, costing $15.99.

• Likewise.

I'm VERY bad about it.

Fun fact: I'm a picky eater.

• no viruses?

I downloaded the textures first, which actually worked perfectly without any missing textures, then I bought every counter strike game in a bundle at last year's summer sale.

It's going to be a long two weeks, isn't it?

In the last few days, probably.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.