Comments

• good call....

TDMshadowCP posted: »

That's why I never try to be funny

• Yes :3 Made me jealous x)

Remember the new car i bought??!

• That was pretty funny, I want to do that glitch :P

TWDFan86 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c-MsgO8fJ8&list=UUKqH_9mk1waLgBiL2vT5b9g @PasswordSuck @TDMshadowCP @Its_That_Guy @sardines @Rigtail @Clubremix_Guetta @Dont_Look_Back - pretty funny stuff :P

• ^^^

"You do not Exist" - Blops Uno

• XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c-MsgO8fJ8&list=UUKqH_9mk1waLgBiL2vT5b9g @PasswordSuck @TDMshadowCP @Its_That_Guy @sardines @Rigtail @Clubremix_Guetta @Dont_Look_Back - pretty funny stuff :P

• Rachelle...what do you mean by that.... >.>

Matt shouldn't be saying that word anyway.... >.>

• edited June 2014

Yeah, I look like a giraffe in this. I drew the face too damn high in the paper. I had to put it down a lot to put the Batmask in a more realistic place. (and it's still a little unrealistic :|)

Talimancer posted: »

Wait how long is your neck.

• Dat trunk.

Remember the new car i bought??!

• Hah

Double Post. Heh.

• That word you said. It's not nice.

Rachelle...what do you mean by that.... >.>

• I felt like shit the whole day, maybe because I played some GTA with you guys until the sun rose and then slept 11 hours - why doesn't my phone's alarm wake me up? ;_;

Probably should be wise to go sleep early and wake up early today. And good luck with your job hunting :D

sardines posted: »

Hey guys, how was your day? and stuff. I am just sitting here applying for more jobs... x_x I don't want to get a job, waaaaaa cries like a baby But I'm an adult, and I have to... since I graduated high school ;_;

• I don't know, probably. I took this picture because I couldn't miss the perfect oportunity to express my drawing skills in a public place.

AWESOMEO posted: »

That's the closest we'll ever get?

• You guys are a weird bunch....but it makes for entertaining sessions that's for sure xD

Finally funny people to play with !!! Not everyone is awesome online, sadly...

My sessions wouldn't be the same without all of you ^^

That was weird... as it should be!

• I dunno, I laughed harder at vanos's videos, lol.

Vanos? :P This is funnier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkBzOlEp7c0

• I'm sorry ): Want to talk about it?

My day sucked.

• Anything, really x_x I've even applied at Walmart.

What jobs are you looking for?

• whispers to sardines pssst..... you should be a blackjack dealer

Anything, really x_x I've even applied at Walmart.

• I did the same thing and then slept til 4 PM x_x oops

Thanks for the good luck wishes! :D I'm probably gonna go to sleep early tonight too lol, its not good to keep staying up til like 4 AM and like you said it does tend to make people feel like shit x_x Sorry you felt like shit today though! ;_;

I felt like shit the whole day, maybe because I played some GTA with you guys until the sun rose and then slept 11 hours - why doesn't my ph

• Sounds like as good a deal as any, lol.

whispers to sardines pssst..... you should be a blackjack dealer

• Woot, really? that's not right.

• Ah, i thought you meant something else...xD

Meh, i never really saw it as a bad word...whatever float your boats i guess, judging by the downvotes i'm the only one here who isn't fazed by that word...Fine i won't use it anymore...but stupid or dumb doesn't really work for me in that kind of instance...

Unless you guys are the kind of people that think that "this" word is used to offend mentally challenged people, which i don't really get since a word is a word. There's nothing sacred or offensive about it, it's just a word, which to me equal to nothing else but is above stupidity...Which in terms of vocabulary equals to a retarded situation to me...and not a mentally challenged person....

Just the situation which i find utterly ridiculous and i find it somewhat preposterous to be offended by a simple word.

Anyway, carry on, lesson learned, i won't use that word anymore, although i find it appropriate for certain situations in which i'm literally speechless and have no idea what to answer as a result of sheer stupidity from the one i'm answering to.

That word you said. It's not nice.

• I just don't like it, that's all...... Sorry. >x(

Ah, i thought you meant something else...xD Meh, i never really saw it as a bad word...whatever float your boats i guess, judging by the

• Well yea...

papai46 posted: »

Woot, really? that's not right.

• notices I wasn't mentioned

cuts self, goes on killing spree, skins puppies, burns down orphanage, starts WW3, starts ZA, commits suicide

• Yap ;_;

Alt text

You guys are a weird bunch....but it makes for entertaining sessions that's for sure xD Finally funny people to play with !!! Not everyone is awesome online, sadly... My sessions wouldn't be the same without all of you ^^

• They are godly.

Rafoli posted: »

I don't know, probably. I took this picture because I couldn't miss the perfect oportunity to express my drawing skills in a public place.

• May day was awesome, but now i'm sad because nobody can find me on Steam.

I'm sorry ): Want to talk about it?

• XD thats how i feel too i feel like i dont exist here in the forums :`(

Rigtail posted: »

notices I wasn't mentioned cuts self, goes on killing spree, skins puppies, burns down orphanage, starts WW3, starts ZA, commits suicide

• Eh, doesn't he just upload the same stuff?

I dunno, I laughed harder at vanos's videos, lol.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Maybe those words don't work, but "retarded" is a certain state of mind, it's a defection, it's called MR, also known as ID.

It's just a word with a lot of baggage, like the n word.

Ah, i thought you meant something else...xD Meh, i never really saw it as a bad word...whatever float your boats i guess, judging by the

• Here's an idea, give me your steam.

• People hate me ;-;

Let's start a group, just me and you. WE KILL EVERYBODY. WE KILL THEIR PETS AND FAMILIES. WE DESTROY THEIR HOMES AND PISS ON THEIR CORPSES. In the end, it will be worth it.

XD thats how i feel too i feel like i dont exist here in the forums :`(

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I'm sorryyyy! Don't do it!

There, I included you :D

notices I wasn't mentioned cuts self, goes on killing spree, skins puppies, burns down orphanage, starts WW3, starts ZA, commits suicide

• I've seen every GTA video he uploads and to me, they all have something different. I always laugh at them :P

Eh, doesn't he just upload the same stuff?

• Uhhhh... NSA is watching.

Alt text

People hate me ;-; Let's start a group, just me and you. WE KILL EVERYBODY. WE KILL THEIR PETS AND FAMILIES. WE DESTROY THEIR HOMES AND PISS ON THEIR CORPSES. In the end, it will be worth it.

• Like i said, you don't seem to be the only one who don't, so i don't see why you're sorry :P

It's just a misunderstanding is all :)

I don't think i'm in the wrong here, but out of respect to all those who apparently see me as some kind of hater, i won't say "that" word anymore, also out of respect for you Rachelle, off course ^^

If anything i should be the one who's sorry, although i won't lie and must admit that i'm really not since i don't really see what the big deal is, as i said its just a word to me to describe such situation. :P

People should stop downvoting left and right though, although it does help knowing how a certain percentage feel about some of my comments and how i should react as a response to them.

At the end of the day though, all of them were results of misunderstandings, once again i apologise for whatever issues you downvoters had and hope that i could open your eyes to a more open approach to them.

On second though carry on, as i can respond accordingly knowing that there was an issue in my statement somehow and have to answer to those in an understanding and pacific manner.

I just don't like it, that's all...... Sorry. >x(

• I DON'T HATE YOU. You found the Duneloader! :O ( even though... it was too late and now we can't do anythig... ;_; )

( also dont tell anyone, but your races aren't actually that bad >_> )

People hate me ;-; Let's start a group, just me and you. WE KILL EVERYBODY. WE KILL THEIR PETS AND FAMILIES. WE DESTROY THEIR HOMES AND PISS ON THEIR CORPSES. In the end, it will be worth it.

• Good point, but i never understood it, words are words, sure some of them carry a certain weight, but i didn't think that "retarded" was specifically one of them. Ever been in a "retarded situation" ?

The kind of situations that make you lose your own brain cells out of the sheer stupidity of it all ?

That's what i meant by "retarded" and stupid or dumb doesn't quite cut it for me as a word to describe it truthfully.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Maybe those words don't work, but "retarded" is a certain state of mind, it's a defection, it's called MR, also known as ID. It's just a word with a lot of baggage, like the n word.

• Lol, don't stress out. It's fine. I can get a little sensitive sometimes. =/

Like i said, you don't seem to be the only one who don't, so i don't see why you're sorry :P It's just a misunderstanding is all I do

Sign in to comment in this discussion.